[PRP]The Place We Started (Heimdath/Aurinkoth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:28 pm
There will be so many of them, this time, I think. Two clutches meant double the babies -- so much more than their clutch had. It’ll be so fun to see how they interact with each other, and see them find Theirs. But, oh, talking to them before they hatched? Heimdath’s eyes whirled a variety of colors -- excitement, worry, happiness. Oh, I cannot wait to talk to them! Perhaps if they were smaller, she could talk to a few at a time! Adults were harder to talk to in groups, especially as she had grown to their size.

Her gaze drifted up, to the high ledges above the sands. No doubt they would find their own perches, but she couldn’t help the low key excitement bubbling within her. It will be like when the new hatchlings were brought in from the beach -- but better, I suppose. Heimdath’s thoughts began to drift, wondering what these new hatchlings would be like. Two clutches -- they would be everywhere! Yet the green just nestled slightly, cozy.

How are you liking your wing? It’s a more timid question, as if talking about things outside the hatching grounds might break whatever little bubble it felt they only existed in. It feels a bit odd, to be with other dragons. She did have Macuith, Elzebuth, and Lemath still with her. It just wasn’t quite the same.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:28 pm
His wing was good, mostly. He had a few feelings here or there about it, but - It is full of interesting dragons! he decided was the best answer to give. Their father was there, and he could never have complained about the familiarity of any of his siblings, though he could tell his Ichta had been very sad to be separated from the most familiar of faces. Mine is having a difficult time of it. The drills are fine, but I fear she's afraid of making the older riders feel they cannot rely on her. It was very much like Ichta to overthink it like that.

It is good you have such good dragons to take care of you! Elzebuth is most reliable, perhaps to him, who saw the brown through rose-colored glasses that were shaped like the love of a his lifemate toward's his own Which is most excellent! That means I know you two will be safe!

Of course, the rest of his siblings were fine and dandy too, but he worried about things like Menankith, mostly.

Prism Shine

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items