Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[B-PRP] Who the heck are you!!? (Chifundo x Crio)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chifundo was at the border of the land she called home she stalked the border in an orderly pattern. She liked order and focus and got annoyed when anything upset that balance. She wanted to protect her people, so a thorn going into that plan would be hard to deal with and she would be thrown off her game. She shook her head that was basically what had been happening to her lately anyway how was she suppose to protect Dastan from glowing balls of light that appeared where ever wanted to and strange voices that seemed to scream from nowhere. Chi wanted to bang her head on a tree this was not normal and she had no idea how to fix it, which brought her back to her problem that she was a control freak and losing control was very bad in her book. She sighed deeply and went back to her patrol. A ball of light floated right by her tail. She turned to try and swipe at it and ended up chasing her tail. Annoyed with the situation Chi continued trying to get the stupid ball of light on her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:47 pm
Midnightglow18

Ciro had left his brother to fend for himself for a little bit after their...last encounter. The adult could fight for himself, or at least, he needed to learn quickly if he wanted to consider himself a reaver. Ciro had been on many Vikings. He had the scars and title of Captain to prove it. Some he had been left to his own devices. It was a great way to learn. Lucifer would be fine. And...if he ended up dead, well, then it'd be easy to get that ring from his tail.

The Captain found himself in unknown territory. He needed to get out more. Perhaps it was the disembodied voices that had confused him, and led him into the unknown territory. Regardless, the male treaded with caution as he scoped the golden territory.

"Hmm." He hummed to himself, gold eyes picking at the sight of a lioness that appeared to be chasing her tail. "What do we have here?" The Captain moved closer, a smirk on his maw.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:57 pm
KasaiLoki

Chifundo heard a voice and she stopped suddenly and fell over, wow great way to show her strength as a guard of her people. She glared at the male who was standing on their border and smirking at her. "Who are you?" She said sharply. She stood up with the blasted glowing orb still flying around her like an annoying little pet. Her waterbuck had left her and now she had this thing bugging her non stop. "Shoo whatever you are, go away." She attempted to swat it with her paw but it merely flew out of her reach. She sighed and turned her eyes back to the male pinning him with her golden eyes. "What you have here is a Mpigani of the Kusini'Mwezi pride and who are you?" She asked trying to regain her footing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:10 pm
Midnightglow18

Ciro couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at the other. Feisty...wasn't she?

"Seems like you have a little problem." He said, watching the scene with interest. He deliberately ignored her question at first, shaking his head with a chuckle.

"Your words about what you are, and the pride this is go on foreign ears. My own lands are many moons away from here, and I can assure you the names Mpigani or Kusini'Mwezi has never crossed their ears." At least, not when Ciro was there. If other reavers had been in this land, they did not make any comment about it. Perhaps the Captain needed a reason to speak of it. A perfectly good reason was standing right in front of him.

"Most call me Crow. I am a wandering for my lands, scoping the areas in hopes to find something that would help us. We have some sick at home, and our normal stops have nothing to help. This Kusini'mwezi place you speak of...do they know anything about healing?" It wasn't such a stretch from the truth, but Ciro had to be careful with what he said and did not say. Sure the famine was going on, and he would love to bring back some sort of cure to help the ailing lions. But mostly it was all just an act to find out what he could find out about this pride, and more importantly to Ciro, this lioness  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:20 pm
KasaiLoki

Chifundo growled at the annoying ball of light that continued to fly around her "Yes they started to appear recently, I'm not sure where they came from or why this one has decided to stay with me." She frowned at the ball of light striking out at it again and missing once again. She ignored his comment about the pride since she wasn't sure how to put their home into words. A pride of the stars didn't seem to cover how she felt about her home. "I am a guard, I'm sure you have them in your pride." She said with a smirk. "I would think you would have guessed considering this is the border of our land unless many of your people wander your border for fun." Chifundo frowned and then said "I am sorry your people are sick, I would have to speak to our leader about lending aid. What pride are you from again??" She frowned feeling bad for him. "I'm not sure what our healers could do that yours could not, do you not have healers?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:50 am
Midnightglow18

"Ah," again, another chuckle. "I mean, you are a beautiful lioness. It probably likes you." Already Ciro, trying to put on the charm.

"Not guards per say, but I know of the term." They had Reavers, who did the same thing as what other prides considered guard duties. A difference being, the guards stayed put. Reavers could travel. At her comment, he shook his head. "Nope. Ours normally don't let many get that close, unless of course they were looking to enter the pride as a member." He didn't mention challenge, it could give away too much about him or his pride.

He found himself shrugging slightly. "We are just a small pride, the Stormborn." It wasn't the real name, nor was it the truth. They had many in numbers compared to most. "Our pride...prides itself on other values. Unfortunately healers aren't a big one. Priestesses now, we have those, but they don't necessarily dabble in the art of healing."

"Ah, but I would hate to trouble your leader for such a request. Do you have any first hand knowledge of the subject Maybe I can learn some things from you, and be on my way?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:54 am
KasaiLoki

Chi had never heard of the Stormborns so she was out of her element in this conversation. All she saw was a flirty lion and an annoying ball of light. She laughed and then said, "You are a charmer aren't you?" She shook her head sadly and then said: "I'm just a guard I know nothing about healing, I hope you find a way to save your pride." She said in a kind tone. Chi could be hard when she needed to be, but from what she could see Ciro was just traveling for the good of his pride and meant no harm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:07 am
Midnightglow18

"I just like to call it as I see it," Ciro grinned sheepishly.

He nodded however, "I am sure we will figure it out." They had gone so long, there had to be some kind of end in near future...didn't it?

"But enough about that. No need for me to tell you the sob story of my pride. Tell me about yourself? Perhaps a name I may call you, instead of lovely guard of the Kusini'mwezi lands?" He grinned, eyeing her. "I mean, it is only fair if I give you mine and I have nothing else to call you, isn't it?" He grinned.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 am
KasaiLoki

Chifundo laughed and then said, "I am Chifundo." Ciro had a charm to him, she was pretty sure he could charm the stripes off a zebra. "I'm not really sure what to tell you, I don't have a social life really, what about you? What do you do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:18 am
Midnightglow18

"Ah, Chifundo. Indeed a lovely name."

The Captain found himself quirking an eyebrow. "Not sure what to tell me? Ah, well, I am sure you can think of something. And no social life? I highly doubt that." Ciro smirked, approaching the lioness. "You must have something about you. If you didn't, that little ball wouldn't be chasing you now, would it?" He grinned.

What he did for fun? Oh, what a loaded question that was.

"I do a lot. Traveling is one thing, but perhaps we can walk and talk about it is I like to do? Maybe we can...acquaint ourselves with one another, and I could give you a little demonstration. That is," He looked around, "If I am not taking you away from your guard duties. I could always come back after your shift, if that is easier for you."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:24 am
KasaiLoki

Chifundo nodded "I'll have to meet you back here after sunset for that walk, I can't leave my post." She said firmly. She wanted to spend more time with the charming male, but she would never abandon her work. She wished she had more to say to hold his interest but her whole life was her work. She protected the leader and the border. Chi really needed to get a life, perhaps a little fun with this male would be what she needed to spark some fun into her life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:31 am
Midnightglow18

Ciro nodded. He understood, and would keep the lady to her word.

"Alright then, I will leave you to your duties. Perhaps I can find others in the vicinity while I wait for you, might find out some information." Ciro would stay away from the borders. He didn't need others in the pride getting suspicious of him creeping around their borders. He'd find some other ways to entertain himself, and surely, this evening, the real fun would happen.

"See you after sunset, Chifundo," he chuckled, turning away from the guard as he heading in the direction he had previously come from.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:06 am
(Fin)  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items