Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 pm
This is a private RP between myself and Zaikt. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Zaikt's Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:51 pm
The heavens were faint with the pale glow of night. Dawn had just given way dusk, and the sun succumbed to the moon. Its first slivers of silvery light beamed across the darkened sky as its half-filled form rose above the horizon. There was not a cloud in the sky to hinder its radiance. The land coming to life with those most familiar with the pleasant darkness. All across the land echoed the cadence of cicadas in the trees joined by a chorus of croaks from frogs. Fireflies danced about the forests and fields. Their light flickered in and out, dotting the moon’s rays with an ethereal gleam. Aside from those animals and plants which called nighttime their domain, there was not another soul to be found. Not another soul save for one. Solem Incendere had been wandering through the lands since two days prior on a journey to expand her horizons past those of her family. She decided it best to rest and recuperate at night, as she was unfamiliar with this area, then keep moving when morning broke. Her journey was not quite halfway done yet. It would take another day for her to cross into new territory and another three for her to return to her family’s herdlands. It was a process she intended to repeat every few weeks in order to find what lay beyond what she knew. Of course, with new experiences came new anxieties. Solem felt lucky so far that she hadn’t encountered anyone new; at least, not another Soquili or Familiar. There were plenty of animals about, but she didn’t have the same social issues with them as she did with those of her kind and the blessed. Her tongue tended to become clumsy and cumbersome in her mouth when around these, making it difficult for her to express herself properly. It became so irksome that she resorted to body language and gestures as a means of communication instead of speaking.

Such issues weren’t present with her tonight, however. She was alone on this journey and, therefore, free to express herself as she chose. Currently, her method of doing so was in humming some long-forgotten tune. A hauntingly beautiful melody to match the ghostly wonder of the moonlit world. I should’ve brought my painting supplies along with me, Solem sighed, breaking away from her tune for a moment. The moon was gorgeous tonight, despite not being full. She could see the image painted upon the canvas even now. At the top left would reside the moon. A strand of trees would snake up either side of the canvas, black and bold in their stance. In the center, a field of pale grass awash in the beams of the moon. Fireflies would dot the landscape, both in the fore and backgrounds, completing the peaceful image. Alas, however, her muse would have to wait for her to return home. “Until then,” the young mare shook her head from side to side. Her long bangs settled to the middle of her forehead. “I should get some rest. I’ll be wandering around like a zombie in the morning if I don’t get enough sleep.” Her pink orbs cast about for a decent place to sleep. Where should she bed for the night, she wondered?

Zaikt
So this only took me forever to get up and going. Sorry for the extreme delay, Zaikt!

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items