Submit

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:28 pm
Hello people. How's everyone doing then? I barely go on here anymore or any MMO forum based website............ thing in general anymore, so I figured why not see how everyone's doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:05 am
Oh, hello! Nice of you to drop in and see us~
I'm doing pretty well, though I might go bats if I don't figure out another craft project to work on soon, haha~
(I can't stand not having some item or other to work on, it's a bit of a problem...)
Though, not having something to work on HAS given me some more time for games, so I've been switching between a few on my 2DS, so it's not all bad?
ANYway, how about you, how have you been?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:49 pm
Queen Spazzy
Oh, hello! Nice of you to drop in and see us~
I'm doing pretty well, though I might go bats if I don't figure out another craft project to work on soon, haha~
(I can't stand not having some item or other to work on, it's a bit of a problem...)
Though, not having something to work on HAS given me some more time for games, so I've been switching between a few on my 2DS, so it's not all bad?
ANYway, how about you, how have you been?

Life has been kind of a mixed bag recently.
I recently graduated high school, a year late cause I had to take adult education to finish some classes I failed in, and i'm trying to learn to drive and whatnot now.
Hoping to get into college when i'm 20 or so and maybe move out.
Unfortunately my school won't give me my diploma unless I actually have an ID card, which is just........... why??

Then had a bit of falling out with a few friends and s**t like that, but eh. Still moving on as best I can.

Mostly playing games on Steam and whatnot nowadays and hanging out with the only dude I really trust nowadays every once in a while, so eh. Could be better but i'm doing alright at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:27 am
TheMagicalAcidTrip
Life has been kind of a mixed bag recently.
I recently graduated high school, a year late cause I had to take adult education to finish some classes I failed in, and i'm trying to learn to drive and whatnot now.
Hoping to get into college when i'm 20 or so and maybe move out.
Unfortunately my school won't give me my diploma unless I actually have an ID card, which is just........... why??

Then had a bit of falling out with a few friends and s**t like that, but eh. Still moving on as best I can.

Mostly playing games on Steam and whatnot nowadays and hanging out with the only dude I really trust nowadays every once in a while, so eh. Could be better but i'm doing alright at least.

Better late than never, congrats on graduating~!
It seems weird to me for a school to require ID to get your diploma, but I suppose it must be to make sure they're giving it to the right person? (Which still seems weird to me, but I graduated from a tiny school in a tiny village where everyone knows everyone, so perhaps that skews my opinion.)
And while I'm sure you'll get into college with very little trouble, I'll wish you luck anyway, because a little extra favor with lady luck never hurt!
Wow, driving, I... can't drive. >>; Like, I took driver's ed., passed it no problem, but it was against my will that I took it in the first place, driving absolutely terrifies me so I never even bothered with a permit.
Sorry to hear life's been throwing lemons at you, though I am glad to hear you're doing decently despite that.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:32 am
Thanks smile

Other than that not much on my end. Anything interesting here happening with you or this group?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:08 am
TheMagicalAcidTrip
Thanks smile

Other than that not much on my end. Anything interesting here happening with you or this group?

I second that. Congrats on graduating! That's a huge accomplishment in and of itself. And a big first step into making yourself competitive in a big world.

Good luck on learning how to drive. Hopefully you live in an area where there's not too much traffic, unlike where I live.

For me, just mostly starting school again. Yay college~  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers