Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:51 pm
User Image

The Village is bustling with all sorts of people from all different walks of like, here racial differences are put aside in favor of a peaceful life on the island. The Village has all sorts of establishments that can be visited as well as plenty of room to settle down at. Want to settle down, put your claim in for a plot of land and those within the village will help you build your home. just passing through, well you will find no hatred amongst the people who live here only a friendly face and a new friendship waiting to be accepted.

The main streets and thoroughfares have Inns, taverns, and places to eat, for those looking for something specific.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:51 am
Vintag3Tacit

After having managed to get through the gate West stopped to catch his breath and take in the surrounding area, the two human’s he’d seen not to long ago were nowhere to be seen likely didn’t waste any time getting clear of the gate since they had clearly were done with whatever they had been doing before. Once West caught his breathe, he looked at his shadow and spoke up “well lass we’re safe, welcome to the island and the village, we’ll stay here while I check on any possible work, and if need be we’ll head to the castle in the north and check for work there, this town is quite safe and are a friendly lot” West started walking down the street towards the Tavern his pace was casual at this point his sword returned to its sheathe. West laughed boisterously as he walked “ahh, this town is quite a place, there are few places in the world that can compare to this town, the mainland for the human’s can be quite a dangerous place for our kind of people so it is always nice when human’s do show some kindness” West stopped when he heard someone “HEY WEST!” West looked in the direction of the voice a man walking towards them “Well hello Ron, what can I do for you?” the man stopped by them and replied “nothing much more surprised to see you back so soon, we didn’t expect you for at least another week or two” West nodded and replied “ah yes, well work dried up sooner than expected and a bit of trouble ensued when my companion here and myself were leaving” Ron seemed concerned and replied “everything alright?” West nodded “oh yes we’re fine but seems the village over there is under new management but outside of that it is the same as usual loud, rowdy and full of death around every corner” Ron sighed and relief and replied “well that’s true but hopefully it doesn’t spill over to here” West shook his head and replied “not likely lad as you know that spell over the island seems to keep them lot over there and everyone here safe so I wouldn’t worry” Ron nodded and smiled “alright well I’ll let you go on your way, stop by the market later tomorrow might have some work that needs doing” West nodded and replied “of course I’ll stop by first thing tomorrow morning, you take care lad” at that Ron left and West continued on walking towards the tavern.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:52 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
M o c h i ۞ S a v a g e
╀ ╁ ╂
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wolfe Garm

Once they were in the clear and away from the village that seemed to be under siege by a new order, The Shadowling couldn't help but remain quiet within her friends shadow. it's for the best, and while the sun remained out, probably the safest bet to remain in his shadow until she can hide under a different cover. When her friend spoke to her, she peered her head out from the shadow, from her nose down- remained hidden, while her forehead and eyes were exposed, well, she did have her cowl up to block out the sun. His words were optimistic which gave Mochi some hope that it isn't all bad, that it does get better. This was words of encouragement she needed to hear. Hopefully they do find work to help them along the way, at least until they reach their final destination. When a different voice shouted out her friends name, the Shadowling quickly sunk bank in his shadow, and only listened to the conversation. But when West addressed her, she went back to peering out from his shadows, with her glowing eyes. She was a bit shy, but also had spoke to much in the last town, with her rotten luck, other Shadowling's or demons might have heard her tone, and would soon be on the hunt. It's best to remain silent for now.

As West continued onward toward the tavern, Mochi wondered if West knew everyone from this town, as he knew the person from earlier. She also wondered who he was, or if he might be famous? A renowned adventurer? I made her curiosity grow, but it also made her concerned as to what if he was leading her back to her old pack? What if this kindness was a front and he's really evil? Then again...If he was as bad as her anxiety is making her think, wouldn't he have turned her in in the last town? And why would he also be running from them if he was a bad guy? Thinking this reassured Mochi that West was indeed a good guy. Mochi smiled warmly to herself, as excitement grew, wondering what's in store for them next.

As they got closer to the tavern, or at least as she thinks is the tavern, Mochi hopped her long and slender frame from out of West's shadow, and to the establishments shadow, standing by a closed window. Mochi placed her hand on the wooden frame, feeling it's texture. "
Los humanos son muy interesantes, pensar que construyeron tal cosa, la artesanía ..."
which translats to: Humans are an interesting lot, to think that they built such a thing, the craftmanship... She looked to her friend with a soft smile. Not wanting to risk anymore exposure, she began to sign with her hands, moving them in such swift motion. "Shall we enter? Who are we looking for if we are looking? What questions do we ask? How do we find work?"

User Image

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Three war demons come through the gate to the demon realm, Veresia and her comrades donning their legion armor as both agents of the realm but as also members of the legion the crest of the 12th S.O.T.R.D. in plain sight on each of their armored shoulders and across the back of the cloaks they each wore. Alkac and Garthel each donned specialized equipment, Alkac carrying traditional equipment of an agent within Lady Zosne’s legion, a pair of short swords and a pair of pistols along with a couple of leg holsters carrying to capacity throwing knives, while Garthel was utilizing the traditional shock legion equipment, a combat shield and a halberd, along with pair of pistols and knives. Veresia much like Alkac also donned equipment akin to an agent of the realm with one exception, she utilizes two wrist mounted retractable swords on her primary arms while still having the pair of pistols and slew of throwing knives she prefers to always have on her person.

Alkac and Garthel followed Veresia as they moved through the streets it was quickly obvious that they had attracted attention of some of the locals which wasn’t at all unusual since war demons rarely had any reason to leave the realm, and regardless of the attention they were getting they kept going heading straight to the forest path. Along the way someone approached them a man donning armor and a weapon lowered he raised his hand and approached “who are you?” Titus was straight faced as he stood there ready to react should the need arise, Alkac and Garthel looked at each other before they looked at Veresia who simply approached and replied, “I am an envoy from the demon realm on our way to the castle to speak to our liaison and Sebastet who are you?” Titus simply nodded and replied, “Titus a warden hired by Sebastet to watch the village and keep it from harm” Alkac approached them and placed a hand on Veresia’s shoulder who looked at her and nodded before looking at Titus again and continued “understood we’re no trouble for you and will be on our way” Titus nodded and simply stepped aside watching them as they resumed their walk to the castle. Once out of earshot Alkac spoke up “what’s going on here at the island?” Veresia shook her head and replied, “don’t know but it isn’t any business of ours as long as it doesn’t interfere with out assignment” Garthel spoke up immediately “and if it does?” Veresia sighed and replied “well, we’re war demons, and members of the 12th legion, we’ll just do what we were created to resolve” Alkac and Garthel grinned as they moved through the streets eyes seemingly following them as they moved.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:52 pm
Wolfe Garm

Hot Champion_of_justice

Griz had successfully made it to the village without getting attacked, a major feat in and of itself for him. He checked in at the harbor and had a letter delivered to him that had him moving through the village in search of the right spot...

Apparently a few members of his family were delivering the rest of the horses on another ship and he was supposed to arrange rooms for them.

He moved through the marketplace for a little bit, picking up a few things there as well as a meat pie that went down very nicely with a light ale. That took the bite out of his hunger, pun intended.

After a bit more wandering, he found the Inn and decided to try there. He had the passing thought that the innkeeper should find his request rather interesting... Well, almost as interesting as the potential guests...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:27 pm
Red Gypsy

Veresia hadn’t wasted much time doing what she set out to do and found that their quarrel was indeed a sizeable force and deciding that, for the time being, it was for the best that she didn’t try to get into their base of operations and went to the village to seek out Griz. It took her some time to get the village but once there she took her time walking through the streets her eyes scanning as she sought him out, catching the eyes of quite a few people who lived there and they noticing her unusual appearance, granted she wasn’t walking about as a demon, but her clothes and gear were different from what they likely would be used to if they haven’t been to the demon realm any and just shook her head as she continued walking through the streets.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:28 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz moved through the village square like a moving mountain of graceful muscle, his coat flaring around him on the way as he managed to avoid other people easily despite his size. He easily towered over the other villagers and did startle a few, but he was politely apologetic over that and won them over.

How he managed to dodge the children was a miracle in and of itself. But seeing them running through the square laughing and playing did bring a brief smile to his face. The smile faded, though, when he considered the attacks so far. Unfortunately, it wasn't hard for him to picture those same children dead. He'd seen it before...

He shook his thoughts off and moved on, needing to get to the docks to see when the ship was coming in with his family and the second shipment of horses...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:01 am
Red Gypsy

As Veresia moved through the streets she couldn’t help but think that there is more people here than she might have originally thought, admittedly she has never had a reason to come to the island with her duties being what they are but she had to admit it was something that seemed like is something worth fighting for. Her eyes scanned the area as she walked down the street primarily looking for the one called Griz since she was told to find him, a soft sigh as she realized that maybe she needed a description of what Griz looked like, but as her path got her closer and closer to the docks her eyes caught sight of something she was surprised to see, a man taller than most around him moving easily through the crowds and the kids that seemed to be trailing him off and on. Shaking her head, she gracefully moved forward and only when she got close, did she speak up “you Griz?” Veresia’s face was emotionless, her eyes seemed to scan him casually even as the crowds around them, but it wasn’t hard to tell that he might be more than appearances let on.

Veresia casually waved him over as she stepped over to an alleyway out of the way from the crowds which would make speaking much easier to do without having to speak up over the noise and then just simply leaned up against one of the buildings and waiting to see what the deal was with him.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:22 am
Wolfe Garm

Griz gave a nod to who he was then raised an eyebrow when the female pulled him into an alleyway, "If you wanted to be any more obvious, demon, you could have just used a megaphone..." he said simply then held up a hand for her to wait.

Sure enough, the kids came running into the alleyway after him. He gave them all a mock-growl that sent them running away laughing then looked back at her, "Now then... We have maybe five minutes before they come back. However, if you really want to talk, you could walk with me to the docks. And if you want to introduce yourself and tell me what you want on the way, peachy," he told her simply.

In just a few sentences, he'd identified her as a demon and and showed her that he wasn't intimidated by her at all. He also let her know that the kids in the village were particularly curious about him, something he was used to back home. He blamed it on his size.

Females were a different matter. They usually ran the other way. Especially after seeing...

He gave a soft sigh and moved his mind on to the important matters at hand, "Could you hurry up? I have to go check on a boat," he added, clearly doing his best to maintain his patience.

But being injured, and hungry again, was making him a bit... grumpy....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:57 pm
Red Gypsy

Veresia grinned at how Griz spoke and nodded “I’m Veresia Envoy from the demon realms, and if I was really trying to avoid attention neither you or the people here would have seen me until I wanted you to” she stepped forward slightly to bow before she continued “I’m here at Sebastet’s request, I’m guessing she thought I might be of use to you, or at the very least get some answers to some issues currently going on with the islands state of being as it were” she gestured for him to lead the way and simply would follow him as they spoke.

As they walked, she continued “so what’s going on?” was all she said as they traversed through the crowd to the docks aware of the stares she was getting as they moved, she might have looked human at the moment, but it seemed that word had spread fast that she had come from the demon realm as some people were pointing at her clothes from a distance which while not too out of the ordinary wasn’t obviously the kind of attire worn on a regular basis or if at all considering the kind of plain clothes most were wearing. The looks also seemed to be also directed at Griz which was understandable since he towered over everyone easily.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:42 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz gave a heavy sigh as they walked, really wanting to put some distance between himself and the kids. He knew they wouldn't go to the docks so he led the way there.

"Not entirely certain, but I've picked up a few details. First that I knew of it, I was in the forest and 'ran' into a group of humans with suicidal tendencies that they exhibited when they tried to shoot me. Fighting happened, dying happened... Blood, guts... You get the idea... Anyway, one of the others showed up... Best as I can scent, they're a unique hybrid of Demon and Were with the Were being prominent. Not a Demonicus. This is different. But there was something wrong with her... I caught the scent of a flower when she was breathing... I've seen something similar before. It's a type of conditioning to gain complete control over someone. Anyway, I knocked her out and we took her back to the castle. Got me patched up, I ate a bit, took a nap, then came to the village to set things up for my family when they show up," he paused there and looked around the village to check on where the kids were.

He'd noticed the looks and decided to do something about some of it. He caught the scent of another demon and zeroed in on him easily, as well as the three kids he was happily toting around. He caught his eye and motioned to the pointers with a nod of his head and a pointed look. He got a nod then noticed the position of the group of kids and started walking again, "Come on. Let's finish this at the docks," he said simply, somehow knowing that she'd follow him.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games