Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R’am could feel it, the antsy nature of his soulmate. Honestly he'd been feeling it for nearly a week now. She ate more, and burned it off quicker, she was a bit more needy with him, a bit more impatient. R'am almost didn't know what was happening.

That's when it hit him, she was over one turn old now. Of course...

Lemath had been restless lately. A few of her siblings had already had Flights, so he figured it was time for hers. Well, this would lead to her burning off some of that extra energy R’am couldn’t get off of her. It was like she couldn’t fly fast enough, couldn’t fly far enough.

R’am knew where to take her. She was crooning and trilling loudly by the time her eyes met the proper spot, and Lemath’s eyes did swirl with many different combinations of colors.

We’ll both have fun, Mine! I promise! He could almost hear her laughter in his head despite the quiet. With a kiss to the back of her neck, Lemath met the mid-afternoon sky. Her checkered wings hugged the winds and she bugled down to everyone to let them know that this green wasn’t going to be an easy catch.

Come! Come and race me! Let’s have a grand time.

With that, the Greenflight had begun.

---------------------------------

I'm using Aukai Oceansoul's method! I think it'll be less stressful on everyone?

Rules
1. Roll 1d100! You can roll up to twice a day.
2. If you roll and do not make an RP post, you get half of what you rolled. (This is for the END total. If someone hits the total amount before you've edited!) You can totally roll and come back and edit!
3. The first one to 500 wins, be sure to quote me in case I miss it!
4. Any dragon in HR can enter!

I warn you now, Lemath has boundless energy and will make her fellow dragons roll, flip, and dive! Have fun.  
Revel1984 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:14 am
Avroth was dozing on his ledge, trying to ignore his rider when a green burst into the sky, he was normally more aware of the females around but today he had been distracted. He bugled after her, ignoring his rider still, and took off into the air, lazily dropping off his ledge and using the momentum to glide upwards, rather than expend the extra energy flapping up right away.

A race dear Lemath? My dear i'm afraid you already have me beat on speed

but shards he was going to try  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Revel1984 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 46 Total: 46 (1-100)

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:15 am
He beat his wings faster, trying to catch up to her before any other males came in and joined in on the Flight, if he could get a head start on them maybe he had a chance of catching her... he wanted to much to catch, he hadn't for quite a long while now.  
Uta rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:47 am
[Not sure if this is Day 1 or Day 2 but here's the first of my two rolls...I apologize that the guy chasing her is an absolute colorist dickwads xD]

The call went out, and a brown dragon turned to admire the young green. She was certainly a spitfire, and he knew wouldn't be caught easily. Though she was just a green, Yezmanth had been feeling a bit needy, and thought he he might see if he could chase. He hadn't come close to winning either Rhianth or Fianth, though another part of him thought that was just as well. He was only a brown. Rhianth had picked a brown, and he had mixed feelings on the matter, feelings he kept well to himself.

But Lemath was just a simple, silly green.

Spreading his wings, he gave a bellow in challenge and threw himself into the chase. You will be Mine. He stated matter-of-factly.

- - -
Yezmanth's Stats
1. 83

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta rolled 1 100-sided dice: 52 Total: 52 (1-100)

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:50 am

The brown's start was strong. He was surprised there weren't others rising to the challenge, save Avroth and himself, but he wasn't going to think anything about him. Having another brown contender both pleased and irritated him. He'd have to prove that he was better, faster, stronger, and more clever... Or he'd simply have to get closest to Lemath and snatch her from the sky.

F'vel, of course, couldn't believe that his brown chose now of all times to chase a green. His lips curled into a snarl, but he was at least grateful that it was a rest day for his Wing. Did he seek out Lemath's or stay put? He knew nothing about the green's rider but that didn't really matter, did it? It was just a flight.

- - -
Yezmanth's Stats
1. 83
2. 52

Total: 135

Revel1984 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 96 Total: 96 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:49 pm
Avroth let out a rumble when Yezmath joined the flight

We shall see about that he said, mostly to himself, and beat his wings harder, trying to get closer to Lemath.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Revel1984 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:50 pm
Avroth continued to ignore his rider, who had other things on his mind anyway ... sometimes he just despaired of the man... Avroth got lonely too... R'kesh didn't understand, or he did but was too wrapped up in his own pain sometimes.

He shook his head of the feelings, keeping his mind in the now, he focused on Lemath and any other males in the vicinity  
Revel1984 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:37 pm
Avroth drive his wings harder, trying to get closer to Lemath but shards she was fast.

Dear Lemoth would you be mine? he asked, hoping she would choose him, he didn't even know if she knew he existed beyond this moment, but he wasn't surprised, he was only a very average brown after all  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Revel1984 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:39 pm
He strained harder, trying to at least keep pace and not fall too far behind, but he wasn't doing well... he really was struggling today.

total so far - 318 ... i think  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:01 pm
Lemath looked back to see who'd given chase, and was pleased with the results. The bellow from the brown made her trumpet back for him, encouraging all of her potentials to keep the chase up.

But she dove. She dove down suddenly and just let laughter ring out.

If you catch me!

Lemath was so excited, so happy. It didn't matter how many gave chase, just that someone did.

"Let's go!" R'am encouraged.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Revel1984 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:44 am
Avroth wasn't prepared for Lemath's dive, he balked a little and hovered for a second before following, surprised by how quickly she had moved,

I will try dear one, i will try he chuckled back.  
Revel1984 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:46 am
A dive was better for Avroth than direct flight, with his wings tucked, his larger bulk fell faster, especially if he gave himself a little push as he dove after her

total so far 458 - i think  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers