Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:08 pm
User Image
“Of course they will and we won’t have to worry about boys either. Those three will eat anyone alive.” Looking over his shoulder he was glad they had doubled back to check. “Well I doubt they will disappear but I think we might have to patch Haydon up. Gwen is gonna kill me on that one.”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image
“I’m sure she gets it. She raised Haydon after all.” He had no doubt a parent would understand the horrors children were capable off. Still they looked so cute when they were sleeping and this little war they were having on Haydon would ensure they would slept well tonight. “Since we have time would you like to go on a hunt or just find a spot and actually sleep for a while?” A silly suggestion perhaps but it would be nice to be able to relax and not having small bodies bouncing on them or waking them up complaining over something or another.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image
Wolfram gave a dramatic fake gasp. “You mean sleep is being offered?!?! How could I pass it up?” The idea of sleep with three little kits was nothing but a dream in and of itself. While he wanted to tease his mate and make a suggestive comment or too the idea of sleep was to appealing to even joke about. “I pick sleep. Sleep and more sleep.” He let out a wide yawn. “The only question is to the den or collapse in the nearest safe spot and let the world rush by?” He figured the den would be the safest bet as they could both set things in a way they wanted to be comfortable and know where everything was at.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“Den.” Orion cut no bones about in and lead his back home. As soon as they were back to the bedding area he grabbed Wolfram and tugged the male down to fall asleep next to him. “You know this might well be the quietest time in the den since the kits have hatched.” They had BCRS for a long time. Orion found that even with the short time they had been kits they had managed to make a large impact on his and Wolfram’s relationship. Perhaps it was good they were BCRS for so long as it gave him more time alone with Wolfram.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:55 am
User Image

It took no time at all for Wolfram to curl up once his mate pulled him down. Soon enough he was dozing for quite a while. He really wasn’t sure how long it was. he was just completely relaxed by Orion’s scent and the sound of his mate’s breathing. He felt amazing when he finally woke up but there was a small emptiness. Thinking it over he felt like he had to laugh. It was the absence of the girl’s noise. Would he feel like this when the girls grew up and went out on their own in life? that was a very depressing thought. Snuggling up closer to Orion and flexed his paws in Orion’s fur. “you know you became mine to avoid the hordes of women after you but you know there are a horde of girls around us all the time now, still I don’t think you mind it to much this way.” A sleepy snort was the only response he got. Smiling he curled up and fell back asleep. Haydon would be bringing the girls back to the den later tonight so he was going to enjoy this break while he could  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:56 am
word count: 2,631  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items