Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora with Wings
Crew

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:40 pm
since zomg and towns and everything is all down for whatever the maintenence is gaia is doing i guess this will have to do D:

i think we should fix up the guild. like it's really changed from what the original purpose was supposed to be completely

i don't think it even needs to be public anymore, just set it to private and throw out anybody we don't know and like yeah, just make it specially for our comic planning and notes and stuff like we've been using it for, and then have our little rp section that we've honestly never seriously gotten around to doing anything with :/ we should start a weekend project or something  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:42 pm
didn't we have two guilds, "Kingdom of Atlantis" and then "Knights of Atlantis" and this one was supposed to be open to the public/friends and the other was private just for the three of us?  

Roxafox
Crew

Fluffy Explorer

Sora with Wings
Crew

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:45 pm
oh right...

yeah that would have been the better idea...

and like, actually set this one up to like include other people... like maybe actually be active on gaia and like talk to other people and stuff...

i used to have a bunch of friends on gaia but then everything fell apart and i have nobody but you guys now. when i think about it i get mad about it, cuz it's all just because of that one person :/ now there is just no one. i don't even know how i found all those other people in the first place, i don't know where they came from so i don't know how to find new people to talk to again...

in a way i'm kinda scared tho cuz gaia has caused me so much problems in the past. i mean look at the REASON i don't have any gaia friends now. so it feels like going out and socializing and meeting other people isn't worth the risk / stress :/

and i don't think i can or need to be active on gaia and dA at the same time i suppose :/ maybe gaia could give us a wider audience but i donno :/ gaia just, it's been so stressful before, trying to get along with people and stuff :/ people are so immature and rude here that i just stopped trying basically  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:53 pm
I don't see the point in running a public guild on Gaia in edition to our account on dA. Our dA account is made for the public. What we need is a place that is just for us and dA doesn't work for that. It's so much easier to hang out in zOMG or Towns or the guild over here instead of trying to discuss anything on dA.

But if you guys want to have the option of being available to the public we can just keep putting everything in private sub forums. That's fine with me but we should clean it up and get rid of all this old crap.  

Riku Redeemed
Crew

Devoted Friend

King Dartz
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:01 pm
okay guys I'm cleaning up the old threads and forums. what do you want done with Atlantean Horse thing? I mean are we ever going back to that? sure we put a lot of work into it and it was fun while it lasted but we all ended up quitting, right? should I just leave it there for old time's sake in case we come back to it, or delete it or move all of the topics into another forum or what?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:05 pm
i dont think its hurting anything to leave the horse thread the way it is but i dont think we need all the old notes for unbreakable and our yh.da stuff. we're never going back to that so it's just wasting space

we need like

leave the horses as they are

then an rp forum for all the rp topics

then a private ooc just-chat forum where we can post different topics to discuss things we in private

then a section for our comic notes but i think we should have like, everything that goes with the current comic, put all that in the same subforum. then if we do a different story, make subforum for that, so the topics for different stories arne't jumbled in together

and then our notes that apply to everything, like all those ygo notes, that should go in a different subforum as well, like just "general notes" and then "notes for ( specific story here ) " and so on  

Sora with Wings
Crew

Friendly Explorer

King Dartz
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:34 pm
alrighty, guys, it's all fixed up. instead of deleting the Yh.dA stuff I put all that in its own sub-forum, just in case there's ever anything we want to go back and look for, or whatever. it's all there together out of our way. the other forums are all cleaned up and organized and I deleted the old-a** threads that aren't relevant anymore. so post away!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:37 pm
I have a couple RP ideas to post topics for but we can talk about that later. It's Halloween, does anyone have any plans? Since we can't get into zOMG we'll have to post something here instead.  

Riku Redeemed
Crew

Devoted Friend

Sora with Wings
Crew

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:44 pm
i should have sent out a guild announcement to all the members and had a little halloween party. like it's fine if we're the only ones here but just make it available for anyone else in it to post if htye wanna. they prolly wouldn't but yeah

maybe for christmas, we could plan a christmas party, and like send out an announcement to wahtever members we have, and plan to be here to post that day, and maybe have like a sort of rp theme thing i mean when u come to a thread you gotta have something to talk about

i wish i'd thought about it ahead of time. maybe we could have like, did a trick or treat RP or something

it's kinda awkward tho that we got used to sora/riku/roxas as our characters but now we're not reallly into kh anymore :/

but whenever i think of changing my character to yugi or someone lke that relevent to our current interests it just doesn't feel right. i don't know why. yugi probably fits me better than sora does. there was a time where i felt like sora fit me so well :/ i could really really identify with him :/ now i can't really remember what the big deal was. i wanted to play kh agai to remember but i don't have time and it's awkward that he's so much younger than me and being a minor and all that :/  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:47 pm
I'm really used to being Riku. I'm used to being called by this name and having this as my avatar. But I'm the same as you, I don't really remember what it was about the character that I liked. I could switch to my Critias account and there's a variety of reasons why that would work well for me too, but everyone always calls me Riku and that's what my dA name is.

But this could be my main account and I could easily sign in with Critias or something else just for RP's sake. I should probably set up a Kaiba account. I already have the items for his avatar. I could make an account for him, maybe switch over one of my other accounts that I don't use anymore, and use that just for the RPs.  

Riku Redeemed
Crew

Devoted Friend

Roxafox
Crew

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:54 pm
I want to play KH again since it's been so long that everything will feel new again, since everybody forgot everything about it. but we have to make time for it if we're gonna do that, and I don't think the PS2 and the Blu-ray player will both hook up to the TV at the same time. I think we'd have to switch the plugs every single time, and then we have to find somewhere to set the PS2. I think the only options are have that be what we do for a couple hours every day in place of when we usually get together and duel, or have that be what we do when we hook up on sundays so we play it once a week.

but when we played it before, I don't know, it's like everybody was kind of bored with it. you guys are really bothered by the "the characters are so young" thing and the rest of the world has moved on to those newer games we don't care about and so on.

so I guess I agree with Riku, we should just keep these as our main accounts, our "online identities" and the names we're used to and so on, and then take all our other side accounts and our other KH characters and convert them into characters we're all still interested in. like I have Demyx laying around, I can change him into Pegasus, buy that centaur potion and then put wings on him. and I already have Hermos and Dartz. I'm not using my Cait Sith, the avatar was clever and all but I can change that into a YGO character.

making cosplay avatars sucks these days now that we don't have tektek though, and there's trying to buy stuff but it's always unlisted and blahblahblah… it's easier to just post normal RPs instead of logging in with another account, but if we do zOMG RPs then having an account to fit the character is nice. but you can only play one character at a time if you do the account thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:02 pm
it sounds like it would be fun to play kh every day or every week but to be honest since i loved it so much before i'm a little afraid that if i play it again i'll fall in love with the characters again and if we start rping that then that'll be what i'm into and it'll start being what i want to draw and so on. i'm afraid it'l steal me away from ygo. i have such a one-track mind and i'm trying really hard to stay focused on the plans we have for this account.

it's frustrating that i cant like a variety of things all at once :/ i'd like to play xenosaga again too :/ but in the past i had trouble with just falling all in love with something and that's what i wanna draw and write stories about and rp with and so on, and we worked too hard on this comic for me to get distracted with something else :/

but, when i think of it as 'what if i NEVER play them again' then that worries me :/ i mean... i donno, i guess, i mean... are we gonna do this new da account forever? never do anything else but this? but we can't just drop it and do something else or this account will fade into obscurity and nobody will see the pictures anymore and so on, so we have to keep it active...

i don't know what to do. i wanna play kh again and play xs again, and maybe rp those characters again and i guess part of me still wants to go back and do those xs fanfic ideas :/ but to do all that i gotta put ygo aside...

well in any case i definitely can't get sidetracked right now. maybe when we finish this story, we can do a different crossover. instead of yugioh/aliens it can be yugioh/kingdom hearts or yugioh/xenosaga and we can do a new fanfic that includes those other characters and that way we can bring them in without getting completely distracted by them

but yeah anyway even if sora is my main account and my identity online and all that, i'd rather rp as yugi tho, as far as rp's is concerned. maybe i should make a yugi account and do zomg with him so i can rp with him and then riku can be kaiba.  

Sora with Wings
Crew

Friendly Explorer

Public Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas