Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Plot Seeking
▷ Singles Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab Have a single but you don't want to make a plot journal or want to get more eyes on them? Place them in this general thread for singles! Everyone can post here, regardless if their pony also is in a plot journal! It's to have several singles gathered together in one thread to make it easier to browse through!
            • One form per post!
              Post one pony per post! If you want to remove them don't delete the post, just spoiler or strike out the post!
            • You may post ponies seeking only breedings too!
              Just indicate they aren't seeking romance in your form!
            • Only post forms in here.
              If you wish to reach out to someone, contact the user however their post indicates you should. This thread is just to log those seeking, not to communicate via the thread.

Single Form:
            [align=center][size=14][color=#766CC3][b]I'm Looking![/b][/color][/size][/align]
            [size=11][b]Cert:[/b] -img please-
            [b]Owner:[/b]
            [b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Seeking:[/b]
            [b]Not Seeking:[/b]
            [b]Notes:[/b]
            [b]How to Contact:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:40 pm
I'm Looking!

Cert: User Image
Owner: SSBrosB
Personality: Twister looks scary, after all, she's a bat pony! But really she just tries to live her life. She isn't happy-go-lucky but she isn't grumpy all the time either. She has resting Angry face that she was unfortunate enough to be born with, but that doesn't meant that she'll snap at you for getting to close! She loves to have pleasant chats with other ponies and travel all around the world. But that doesn't mean she is against making friends! She loves having reasons to go back to other areas!

Seeking: Males, flings or mate
Not Seeking: Females (sorry!), any Ghoulie (sorry, unfortunately a personal thing), some morphs depending
Notes: Also depends on colors
How to Contact: PM, DM

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:11 am
I'm Looking!

Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Owner: belloblossom
Personality: A gentle soul, Butterfly was raised knowing that despite the fact that he looks a little unusual, that he is loved. A lover of flowers, Pixies and, of course, butterflies! He wants to go into a floral profession, whether that's orchestrating the creation of the largest butterfly garden in Everchange or becoming the best florist known to every creature!

Seeking: Males, females, flings or mate
Not Seeking: Clashing colors, "traumatic" relationships
Notes: Would love to find him someone that has similar interests and thinks his mustache is a bonus, rather than an oddity!
How to Contact: Discord - belloblossom#2026 or Gaia PMs

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:56 am
I'm Looking!

Personality: Despite her cool look, Babbling Brook is a giggly chatterbox. She is a gossip and loves to stay in the know and keep updated. She wants to have her own jewelry line one day, but in the meantime, she's just happy going with the flow and meeting every creature she can on her way!

Seeking: Females, males, andro --> Mates (potentially flings!)
Not Seeking: Traumatic relationships
Notes: Would love plotted or RPed relationships for mates, whereas flings are more flexible
How to Contact: Discord - belloblossom#2026 or Gaia PMs

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:24 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Apple is sassy and innovative. Out with the old and in with the new, she says! She takes immense delight in wowing others, whether it's with clever banter or with her newest spin on the classic apple. However, since her one night of delight with Smol Fuse, she's suddenly found her hooves full of more things than apples.
Now a single mother to two lovely foals, Apple is finding that sass and wit aren't exactly the best tools to raising little ones and has begun to express a more motherly side of herself that she didn't know she had in her until she watched her foals emerge from their baskets.

Seeking: Someone who will be her rock. She's looking to settle down with someone. She's less inclined to go for someone old-fashioned and prefers someone a little more modern. Both mares and stallions can apply.
Not Seeking: Flings or short-term relationships. Been there, done that.
Notes: Bonus points if they're an apple lover or have food accessories.
How to Contact: PM on Gaia or DM on Discord.

▶ Plot Seeking

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games