[PRP] Forge SHiny RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:53 am
his is a private rp between myself and Rinial Sisterdragon. Please do not post unless invited by one of us.

The Players:
User Image

Shiny!
While the Forgemaster is all scars and muscles, he still has an appreciation for the finer things in life. Particularly, sparkling jewels. Venture into the caverns to the East and if you’re lucky enough, you may find some shiny gems to trade for gold pieces!
Goal: Collect as many gems as you can find!
Instructions: Roll 1d6 and match your rolls to the outcomes below!
  1. There is a rumbling sound and the ground begins to shake. The cavern is caving in! You better leave as quickly as possible! (End exploration!)
  2. Something glimmers in the distance and you carefully seek it out. It seems to be some sort of crystal but it’s sparkly enough! (+2 gems)
  3. A bat drops down from the ceiling of the cave, scratching and screeching. In your attempts to escape its claws, you lose some of your gems. (-2 gems)
  4. You seem to be searching for hours. You’ve not sure if you even remember the way back to the exit. All hope is fading. But then you see it! The biggest gemstone you’ve ever seen. You’re not even certain you’ll be able to carry it out alone! (+5 gems)
  5. You slip on some loose gravel and slide down a dip in the cave, tumbling as you reach the bottom. Your gems spill out and while you find most, some are still lost. (-1 gem)
  6. As you enter the cave you notices some crystals forming. They’re not the shiniest of jewels but maybe they’ll polish up nicely. (+1 gem)

Reward: 2 gold pieces for completing.
Bonus: 1 – 3 gems: +1 gold piece
5 – 7 gems: +2 gold pieces
7 – 10 gems: +3 gold pieces
10+ gems: +5 gold pieces
Note: the bonus for RPing with another person does not apply to these bonuses!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:30 am
The conditions had been right allowing her to pass and wonder from her little home area. The land bridge was a welcome sight as she made her way to the main land from her small island she called home. As she traveled along, she soon came upon something that sounded like a mass gathering. As she drew closer, she saw the faire and was intrigued. Joining the fray, she passed individuals who where looking at the games and treats till she soon found herself before the forge. The forge master was barking about something. Wanting to be of some assistance, and possibly even strike a deal with the old stallion, she made her way closer. "In need of help?"

The forge master turned his attention to her and scoffed. "You're a wee little blighter, not more than a mouthful for some of these tasks..." As the old stallion saw the look of indignation cross the little mare's face, "But, I do have a task that perhaps a wee one like you could do. I've got some orders requesting some gem work to be done. But I cannot leave the forge to get them myself. Bring me some gems and we'll discuss proper retribution."

Well that was at least something.. even if he was rather rude with his comment of how small she was. She'd narrowed green glowing eyes at him before he'd had a chance to start singing a new tune. "I'll do this task.." she stated bluntly. As she turned she mumbled something under her breath and made her way in the direction of the mine.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:27 pm
Nymphette had gotten a little lost, again. This was seemingly the norm for the easily distracted little one. Carefully she had snuck around into the the forgemaster's tent wondering what kind of things she might find. She heard a smooth voice, then a much gruffer one. well he's just rude. She thought for a moment, then peered out from under one of the tables laden with shiny things.

She saw a small mare, much like herself, save for this one had paws, she was curious, but she silently observed rather than make herself known.

Clumsily she followed the mare from the forge, shinies were easy to find. Most of the time. As she followed without introducing herself or bothering to really make ANY of her presence known she managed to trip over a tree root and face plant loudly, a screech escaping her as her nose collided with the dirt. This land thing was still not her best skill.

WC: 152  
lysia_nyteblade rolled 6-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:43 pm
Following the directions given to these caverns, she soon found herself staring into the gaping maw of the earth. Her glowing green eyes narrowed only slightly as she glared inside before finally, she padded into the cavern to start her search of the shiny gems the forge master did so crave.

Looking here and there, she found what looked to be a well scavenged site. Pursing her lips, she moved deeper into the cavern to hopefully find something better than just rubble. "And gleam and shine for me.."

The tune was almost eerie though she almost purred it all the same as she delved further still. The glow of her eyes cast green shadows on the cavern walls and soon, finally the glows reflected a bit of glittering. "Ah, there you are my prrrrrritties" giggling with glee, she dug at the cavern wall with her paw in hopes to loose something. She could just imagine the haul she'd be taking back. Her burden so large the gruff old stallion at a loss for words. It made her giggle all the more as she scraped and clawed.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:18 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Following the directions given to these caverns, she soon found herself staring into the gaping maw of the earth. Her glowing green eyes narrowed only slightly as she glared inside before finally, she padded into the cavern to start her search of the shiny gems the forge master did so crave.

Looking here and there, she found what looked to be a well scavenged site. Pursing her lips, she moved deeper into the cavern to hopefully find something better than just rubble. "And gleam and shine for me.."

The tune was almost eerie though she almost purred it all the same as she delved further still. The glow of her eyes cast green shadows on the cavern walls and soon, finally the glows reflected a bit of glittering. "Ah, there you are my prrrrrritties" giggling with glee, she dug at the cavern wall with her paw in hopes to loose something. She could just imagine the haul she'd be taking back. Her burden so large the gruff old stallion at a loss for words. It made her giggle all the more as she scraped and clawed.

sorry botched my dice add thought I'd added a number of dice and didn't... OTL  
Rinial Sisterdragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:36 pm
heart  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash