Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:32 am
This RP is for Talluah (Rein_Carnation) & Kasumi (Naru_Uciha007). Please do not post unless you are given permission.

User Image

User Image

Tallulah WC Total: 1,668
Kasumi WC Total: 1,181

Daily Quest Bonus
Daily Quest: Familiar love!
Task: RP your familiars!~ Post at least 500 words in a familiar RP (no soq) with someone you haven't yet RP'd with during Forge tasks. The RP does not have to be a Forge task!
Reward: + 10 coins (does not receive double bonus for RPing with others) If you complete the RP before the time is up earn an extra 10 coins.
Daily Quest Ends: 17th November 11:59PM EST
You must complete the quest before the time limit is up!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:12 am
User Image

With morning arriving there seemed to be an enticing aroma within the air. Being particularly mouthwatering caused a certain young wolf to open her eyes from a lavish sleep, her mouth salivating uncontrollably. At first, the small canine thought she still was dreaming, yet that smell made her aware this definitely wasn't a fantasy. Stretching her paws with a large yawn rising to her feet the young female wolf gazed around. Strange that appetizing smell wasn't anywhere near where Lake Haven was settled. Stretching once more she padded over toward the lake nearest to the encampment. Bending her head down, her tongue curled around the precious water that slid into her awakening body. Usually, there would be a hunt of rabbit or mouse, but today she opted to follow that amazing smell that was driving her senses quite mad.

The first thing her mind commanded was finding her sister to accompany her if there was to be a journey. The small female also noted the ice mare Celendria and her mother: Amadahy was nowhere to be found. Now, curiosity was gripping at her if they too had ventured to this place where the smell was absolutely enticing. Lifting her head higher she inhaled the scent once more consisting of many things including cooked meat. Chicken, duck, quail, no... it was a turkey! Turkey was a rarity in these parts save for the condors you best don't want to try and devour even if you wanted to. Condor let alone peacondors were a dangerous foe best served alone. Still, her tummy growled miserably just savoring that cooked poultry which caused her to be on her feet fully looking for her sibling. Turning her head she scented the air with no luck.

"Kasumi" she growled softly, "Where are you?"

In consideration, a howl would be needed for such a task. Her belly grumbled miserably keeping the small female away from hunting down rodents this morning. The larger desire lied where that amazing smell's origin was residing. This she deeply wanted to experience for herself, oh and her sister as well. Speaking which she grumbled where was Kasumi?

Taking a small run throughout the camp Tallulah poked her head within the teepee only to find emptiness. Now she went into a faster run around the perimeter sensing her mother and Celendria's scent nearly a day old. Picking up her speed she went to the orchard, then the meadow, her sister still not in view. Suddenly, her nose captured that tantalizing smell again nearly driving her crazy.

Taking a deep sigh she realized that her howl should have been scent before the poor wolf drove herself in a frenzy. The smell though just made her so hungry which was overpowering her senses. Then, finally, she lifted back her head leaving out a nice long howl only her sister would respond to basically stating there was an amazing smell within the autumn breeze she desperately wanted to find. Within that message, she added the word "Turkey" which she knew Kasumi wouldn't be able to resist.

Tallulah WC: 510

Naru_Uchiha007

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:24 pm
Talulah wasn't the only one who caught wind of such an enticing scent. Her sister, Kasumi, put her nose to the wind and inhaled the intoxicating aroma, letting it fill her senses and spark the urge to seek out where such a wondrous thing could be keeping itself. Of course, before she could even begin that search, there was the issue as to the whereabouts of her sister... the thought producing an irritated snort, brow furrowing lightly as she skimmed the surrounding area.

Nothing seemed at all familiar to her, this only furthering the mild irritation she felt, another soft snort being issued. But then, as if caught by the winds themselves, she could hear something in the distance. The faint sound of her sister's calling howl brought a flick to her ear, the aroma being forgotten for the moment as she listened. It wasn't uncommon for Kasumi to find herself getting turned around and mixed up when venturing out on her own... but at least her own scent was easy to follow back. She hadn't even strayed to far from the camp in the first place, making it all that much easier to get home....

And as she drew ever so close, her ear gave itself another idle flick, nostrils lightly flaring as both Talulah and the sweet aroma filled them once more. There was definitely curiosity brewing within the young wolf, eyes glancing in the assumed direction of the smell before turning to settle upon her sister, smirk creasing lips as the other ran near-aimlessly about the camp.

What a perfect opportunity to surprise her! Without hesitation, silence cloaked the wolf as paws appeared to glide across the ground almost as if walking with the wind itself, ears pinned back while that smirk only drew itself wider and longer. Sure it was mean to take advantage of her sister's 'condition' right now, but what fun would there really be if she just outright responded back to the previous howl? At least, what fun would it have been given the distance? There wasn't any to be had with that, Kasumi lowering to the ground, moving through the grasses to sneak up on her sister.

"I know, right?!" She howled aloud, hopefully catching her sister off guard with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:53 pm
Tallulah had never once pondered she was being stalked, much less hunted by her sister. With that insatiable lingering aroma her senses seemingly betrayed her long enough to be "stealth spooked" as she liked to call it. Growling she whirled around, a frenzy of instinct and turkey for the most part. "Haha very funny Kasumi. I suppose you smell that scent too? The turkey one that is making me salivate".

Her ears swiveled curiously tunning inward to the fact that Lake Haven as Tirranna called their home, completely deserted. Usually, there would be something simmering over the fire, or movement in the teepee, but nothing even stirred. "I'd say where Turkey is... that's where we'll find everyone. Have you scented other creatures on the wind as well?" Breaking into a small circle she padded around impatiently, "We need to seek this out because I know its driving you crazy as I am". Then she bounded for the grass to pounce her own sister since her scent was a bit fainter than the cooking poultry, "Tell you what! Let's race to see who makes it there first. Deal?" She whirled away from her sibling literally dancing on her back legs then bounded off into the woods honing in on that delicious cooked smell. It was very much like Tirranna's cooking which all the familiars were usually treated to. Never a day without something tasty within your belly.

Paws entending further she laughed, "I'm going to eat it all sis if you don't catch me". Still laughing she zigzagged between the trees toward the sounds and scents that were getting stronger.

Tallulah WC: 269  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:11 pm
"Naturally. Why else would I do it, mmm?" Kasumi smirked, it stifling a soft chuckle, head cocking itself sideways. "Oh, I did! But I thought it would be more fun to spook you first before doing anything about it." That smirk turned into a mischievous grin, ear plagued with a twitch as it almost always was.

Where was everyone? It wasn't like this place to be left as barren as it was, Kasumi looking around the camp for further signs of life. Maybe they found their way to the aroma before them? That was the only explanation that seemed to plausible to her at the moment before attentions settled back to Talulah. "You're probably right... the smell is quite overpowering." She admitted, brow quirking curiously as her sister began pace impatiently... the telltale sign that she had something brewing in the head of her's.

"Really? You're going to challenge my to a race? Well, if you're really hard up on losing, that's fine with me... I'm game!" She replied - though wasn't prepared for the quick exit she made, brow furrowing once more as paws broke into a swift run in hopes of catching up, paws once more seeming to run upon the wind as she moved.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:12 pm
"Naturally. Why else would I do it, mmm?" Kasumi smirked, it stifling a soft chuckle, head cocking itself sideways. "Oh, I did! But I thought it would be more fun to spook you first before doing anything about it." That smirk turned into a mischievous grin, ear plagued with a twitch as it almost always was.

Where was everyone? It wasn't like this place to be left as barren as it was, Kasumi looking around the camp for further signs of life. Maybe they found their way to the aroma before them? That was the only explanation that seemed to plausible to her at the moment before attentions settled back to Talulah. "You're probably right... the smell is quite overpowering." She admitted, brow quirking curiously as her sister began pace impatiently... the telltale sign that she had something brewing in the head of her's.

"Really? You're going to challenge my to a race? Well, if you're really hard up on losing, that's fine with me... I'm game!" She replied - though wasn't prepared for the quick exit she made, brow furrowing once more as paws broke into a swift run in hopes of catching up, paws once more seeming to run upon the wind as she moved.

Ignore post.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:14 pm

ignore post. triple posted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:02 pm
She bolted as her tongue lolled out behind her in the visual of a ribbon flapping in the wind. Paws cutting through the air like butter, they immediately digging downward as her feet hit the ground. In a sense, you literally were flying with all four of your feet just sliding through the cool crisp air. Never ceasing to stop she carried herself ducking in-between trees left and right, keeping out of brambles or jagged rocks.

The scent of her sister was strong causing the icy gray blue-eyed she-wolf to push herself to the limit chasing the savory turkey as it taunted her. Playfully, her mind made the turkey appear before her running madly for its life as two wolves gave chase to certain consequences. Of course, she'd devour yet savor that soft tender meat as it slid off the bone fully cooked. What joy later to crunch and chew on those legs running in front of her. Delicious.

"Better hurry up!" she turned her head calling back to her sister, "It's getting away!"

Focusing she imagined its stout fattened form angling itself to freedom in its awkward reasoning in that fervid run. "You think you can escape me Turkey?! Ahaha no chance! I'm almost upon your skittish heels now!"

Sounds were increasing as was the deepness of turkey in her nostrils along with other treats and many voices. Sounds of Soquili and their familiars were quite prominent straight ahead that the image of the fleeing turkey was fading out. Shaking her head a view grand as anything she could have ever imagined played out in front of Tallulah. Such a shock gripped her into a skidding halt to stand and stare at everything before her. Lower jaw lowered in astonishment she had no idea her sister was probably sliding right past her.

Tallulah WC: 303  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:49 pm
Kasumi found herself almost becoming one with the wind, form moving swiftly between each and every obstacle presented to her, firm determination gripping those eyes of her's. She was not about to allow her sister to beat her to the savory aroma of the turkey, paws striking the earth firmly, that pace increasing itself overtime.

Sure it was a race, but there was something about pacing one's self that would make her victory all the more sweeter. At least that's what she told herself anyway, the scent of both her sister and the turkey mingling with one another, enticing the young wolf to surge forward with great intent. She was going to beat her sister. She was going to be the first one to arrive there, no matter, a spark catching her eyes as determination shined true.

"Don't you worry about me... Worry about yourself!" Kasumi exclaimed, coming right up on the heels of Talulah, paws gliding along the ground as the wind carried her forward, ears slicked back to reduce resistance. From here, it appeared the race would be neck and neck - that is, if not for the distractions that plagued her sister, the opportunity to dash past her being presented at just right the moment.

They were both hungry, yes... but there was no need to lose one's self to such a carnal desire... at least, not before snatching victory first, paws digging hard into the dirt before coming to halt.

"You really shouldn't let yourself get distracted like that, Talulah... especially when you're supposed to be racing me." She grinned, tongue rolling forth, seeking to catch her breath. That was probably the fastest she'd ever run in her entire life.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:28 pm
Tallulah's eyes widened for there was just so much going on her little heart screamed, beating rapidly out of her chest. It took her a few moments to even connect with her sister who stood beside her. The smells, visualization, were a huge awe in wonderment distraction. Blinking she paused for a moment just entranced that there were so many gatherings and activities laid out completely around them. Now the scent of pastries, pretzels, and other delicious commodities were capturing a vigil from the observing wolf.

"I... " she stopped with a huge breath gathering it inward so her voice could once more be heard, "I never dreamed the smell of Turkey would bring us to a place this huge" now she wiped her face in her paws pondering maybe it was a dream. Glancing sideways she noted her sister heaving out of breath, "Sorry about the sudden halt like that. I just... look at this place!" Licking her lips she stood to look for what she came for. "I smell the aroma but, where in this mass crowd is it wafting from?"

Stepping forward she began seeking the trail of the illusive poultry that made her salivate immensely. There were many things that came to mind as her eyes passed over numerous stands. Accessories, wares, and other oddities passed her lingering view of the colors and gifts for others. Some Soquili and their familiars wore flower bands, others toted balloons, produce, and even play weapons. Certainly a joyous place a pack or herd rather could spend the day just soaking in everything.

Then she neared the stands with food finally zeroing in on the prize she had sought. Hoping her sister hadn't caught on to the direction she treaded she approached the cooking legs dripping with savory juices.

"Finally", she exclaimed with a great breath, "What I've come for from such a long way".

Tallulah WC: 314  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:46 pm
"You need to keep your eye on the prize nest time, dear sister... Unless you intend to lose to me again." Kasumi remarked with a smirk, head casually cocking itself to the side before that expression found itself fading swiftly. It would seem that the distractions that abound took firm hold of her as well; the sights and sounds of this place bringing a twitch to her ear. Never before had she seen anything like this... nor did she know what it was, mismatched darting around the grounds to take it all in.

But it didn't hold for long, the majesty of this place being dismissed quickly with a swift shaking of the head, the aroma of that succulent turkey leg filling her nostrils once again. "No time to dilly dally, Talulah. We came here for one thing and one thing only...!" The determination found itself erupting within those eyes as her focus was found once more, ears slicking back as she darted through this vast place - moving swiftly between legs and hooves, a calculative nature finding its way to her the closer she drew to the smell of victory as she came upon the legs that they so desired.

"I told you dear sister, you weren't going to win this day!" Kasumi remarked, a mock leap made before sinking teeth into one of the legs and tearing it free. There was no time to sit there and contemplate how to procure such an item, not with all the hustle and bustle going on about them... and being the opportunist that she was, Kasumi had secured her prize before taking off as paws hit the ground once more, a teasing flick of her tail given against the tip of her sister's nose in passing.

She was then gone in a matter of seconds, form moving like the wind she loved to run with....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:19 pm
The juices were delicious, as she lapped at them contently falling downward. Soon that amazing succulent smoked meat would fill her stomach into pure bliss. She hadn't noticed her sister once again caught up so quickly in such a sneaky manner. Her sister's words though jostled her awake rather quickly Noting that the meat was no sooner in her maw and gone in a flash. Tallulah had been so caught up in the moment of ultimate bliss she never realized her sister would have snatched a leg clear out in the open then scurry back home with her prize.

Now the query struck the youngest wolf with a predicament since she wasn't one to steal other's food. In fact, their mother had scolded them for taking from Tirranna before it was offered. Still the prize was merely inches away causing her stomach to churn into a forced choice. Should she snatch knowing the disappointment of her mother or forego the prize altogether? Decisions were such tough creations but they had to be dealt with swiftly. Groaning she backed away from the legs about to turn away then something happened...

An odd noise was heard then something amazing happened to cause her tail to wag in celebration. Her sister had loosened the contraption holding the legs, therefore, loosening the hold of one, till it fell heavily upon the ground. It wasn't really stealing with soiled meat now was it? Walking over carefully she grabbed the leg in her teeth tightly then raced off after her sister into the woods away from the amazing place they traveled ages to find.

A good day indeed.

~Fin

Tallulah WC: 272  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff