Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Remembering The Past (Chosovi x Hashmal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:48 pm
This is a private RP between Epine de Rose and XxXPandamoniumXxX.
Do not post without our permission.

Teepee's: XxXPandamoniumXxX | Epine de Rose

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:57 pm
Rain. It wasn’t an odd thing for her to have to deal with. She lived in the forest in a cave away from others. It had been getting colder in the past couple of months and things were a bit more lonely then she would have liked. Just the other morning there was a layer of frost on the ground and she remembered her mother telling her to be mindful when it showed. She didn’t like the snow at all because it was cold and it really stopped her from being to hunt as much as she wanted to. She didn’t like storing food either. So this time of the years wasn’t the best for her.

As the cold rain beat against the ground, her eyes were fixed on something moving around in the forest before her. Her cave was well hidden from the shrubbery close by and the trees towered over it giving enough shade for her during the warm summer months. So she sat there watching with her tail flicking behind her as if she was intrigued to see something out during a heavy rainstorm like this. It wasn’t like it was warm rain either. It was cold, but her cave was warm enough to trap good heat as long as she was in it. However this movement really peeked her interest and she could tell it wasn’t a deer or a fox. Small flickers of white were noticeable and she could see what looked like wings. Maybe they were lost? Maybe they were looking for her?

Looking for her…yeah that didn’t happen. Not in Chosovi’s world. The most anyone ever did was talk with her then vanish from her life without so much as a word. She practically raised her daughter Hex alone and sent her on her way. It was her way of letting her have her own space, but in no way did she consider herself a good mother. She let her daughter do what she wanted and in a lot of ways she saw herself in her daughter which pained her. Pained her because she saw him as well. Him who she refused to so much as speak his name until he came back into her life. It was doubtful. Very doubtful. She had spent too many nights up wondering where he was. If he was happy. If he found the ‘one.’ She pushed these feelings away as they were just nonsense. Yes she was bitter. Extremely bitter. Living alone and abandoned wasn’t the best feeling in the world. She had family that cared about her. Family that knew her. Family that enjoyed her time with them. That was completely different. Different from opening your heart up to a stranger then be left alone like the day they found you.

So this wasn’t someone looking for her. This was another stranger. Another stranger that would leave the moment the storm stopped or a stranger that wouldn’t even notice her.

Her nose twitched and she got up, pushing herself out into the cold rain to see who this was and if they needed help. That part of her was something she couldn’t just forget about. She always helped those that needed it and if they were in trouble she would be there for them. She continued onward keeping her distance just in case the individual wasn’t as friendly as they might be.

“If your lost I can help you..” She said in a gruff tone. She didn’t mean for it to come out so aggressively, but that was how she was. She didn’t even know how to be gentle. It was strange since her parents had the most loving relationship. She simply chose to distance herself from that kind of behavior.

Epine de Rose
Her character was really speaking to me <3 xD It's been awhile so I had to get her state of mind down.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:06 am
Life had been fairly normal for the youngest set of offspring in the 'clan'; he'd been raised as they all had and he'd had similar expectations placed upon him. Yet as he'd matured he'd come to acknowledge that there was more to life than wandering through the mist-laden lands. Granted, he was thoroughly appreciative of his homeland and his family, the almost mythical quality of the land they called their own was something that he dearly treasured... But when push came to shove it was too isolated and it hid them from far too much.

Despite his father's attempts to deter him, he'd soon come to respect the aims of one of his older brothers and rather than hide and cower in the fog, he'd broken through it. Thus, like his niece, he'd come to join Tempest on what many would argue was an almost suicidal quest. You see, Tempest had a calling, one that he simply couldn't ignore and one that pressed him on endlessly. Rather than settle (despite finding a filly he was fond of), Tempest had continued on his journey and rather unceremoniously left her behind.

No true farewells were to be had, no promises of safety, and no promises of return.

...However there had been a slight shift in his demeanour and that had come one fateful morning when he had returned home briefly to consult with the family's healer. Rather than dismiss the offers of aid from family he had finally conceded that having support would prove invaluable. He already had Catalyst, the beast's daughter, but to have his own blood with him with the self-same power and endruance just made life significantly easier. Thus, despite the disgruntled murmurings of his father (and the concerned musings of his mother), Hashmal had made for the lowlands to continue the chase.

It should have come as a surprise to no one that the accursed beast continued to allude them and unfortunately, she wasn't giving up the ghost any time soon. This was why the stallion now found himself wandering through lonely and otherwise bleak terrain. He'd never been inclined towards caverns, there was something about the echoes that sent shivers down his spine; and yet they had proved to be a very popular spot for homes - Other soquili positively loved them!

He'd been 'savouring' the weather for want of a more diplomatic or favourable term as he flicked his gaze here and there for signs of life, when life very conveniently came to him. Rather than give an overly dramatic start his ears simply flicked towards her voice, and then he slowly but surely turned his head to acknowledge her. What he was greeted with was not what he was expecting and his facial expression would have said as much, for no sooner had he caught sight of the mare than his eyebrow had lifted. Whether this was due to her tone of voice or overall appearance had yet to be determined, but he was certainly regarding her as though she might well be some sort of alien.

He couldn't judge the tail, his cousin had one.

He couldn't judge the feet, his sister-in-law had those.

So...Perhaps it was everything?

"I'm not lost," he said after a moment, his own tone affording more curiosity than hostility. "Though I do appreciate the concern," he added and glanced briefly towards the area she'd come from. Ah, perhaps it was the fact that she might be one of those soquili.

"Trespassing perhaps, but not -" He paused and shook his head. "Actually I suppose that if I don't know whether or not I'm trespassing that does count towards the definition of 'lost'," he conceded and clucked his tongue. "But not in the normal sense, I was meandering while I looked for another individual," he explained. "So my destination isn't entirely clear either," he pursed his lips.

"If I had one then you would have probably been able to help," he reassured her, despite the fact she hadn't said anything beyond the seven words she'd originally uttered.

"Actually, am I trespassing? That might be a good place to start."

XxXPandamoniumXxX
Bear with me while I get used to him, his character is still a tiny bit flimsy while I decide which direction I want him to go in!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games