Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP The Forge} - Adventures with Death

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taiki had struck out from his normal forest he hung out with looking for a separate form of adventure. This adventure was one he was curious to see if he would be able to complete on his own. As he left his forest he had run into a very unusual resident who was passing by his forest.
"Who are you he asked the individual"

"I am but the forgemaster and I pass by seeking individuals to complete daily quests. In return I shall grant those who do complete these quests coins. May I perhaps interest you in a quest young stallion with flames. What be your name?"

Taiki: Eyed the stallion and thought carefully "explain this quest you speak of and my name is Taiki it is a pleasure."

"The quest I speak of is one wrought with danger. I have come to face many monsters on my path that threaten the world and well some threaten the world. I need brave souls to take on the mantle and defeat these monsters. One especially by the name of death. Would you by chance be the brave one I seek and take on this quest I have items for you and any potential member you take on to complete the task."

Taiki: Thought long and hard and nodded "Okay ill take on the quest. What are the items you are giving me."

"Thats great news brave one once death is dead return to me ill wait here and then ill grant you your coins. The items you will receive are 2 x Healing Salve Restores health to full this consumes 1 turn.
2 x Blinding Powder this will cause the beast's attacks to miss and it consumes 1 turn to use / lasts 3 turns. 2 x Whistle this will summon me to deal 20 damage it consumes 1 turn this does not reset after use! Now off with you brave soul hopefully you find a partner who will assist you on your quest and it will be fruitful.

Taiki: Smiled and left he was reaching a new forest that also had a plains area it was eerie. He put the items in a bag with a note burned by his flames of the info the forgemaster said on what it does in the bag as well. He hadn't seen any soquili yet who may help but possible that may change before he reaches this creature called death.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:51 pm
User Image

Vesper has been walking for some time now. She had wandered into this forest and lost her bearings. She was simply a vagrant looking for an adventure. And it had somehow led her here to this creepy forest of all places.

Suddenly she heard a snap, as if someone had stepped on a branch. Her ears flicked in the direction the sound had come from. She stood quiet and still. A chill ran down her spine as she looked back and forth in all directions. She felt another presence nearby, and she was most certainly already spooked by her surroundings.

"I wonder where I am...and who or what is watching me.." she whispered.

Unsure of what to do, she finally decided it was best to confront whoever was in the forest with her.

She turned to face this 'presence', and called out, "Show yourself!"

She waited to see who would answer. Hopefully it was no one dangerous. There were too many trees around for her to just fly away if she was in danger.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when a small forest critter came flying out of the bushes and darting past her. It ran off somewhere deep into the forest.

Vesper breathed a sigh of relief. Whatever it was had not been any real danger. But just as she was about to set off again, she heard another strange sound.

Again she turned and called out into the forest. "Is someone there?"  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:59 pm
Taiki: Stopped he heard the sound of movement and what sounded like a distant far off voice. As he continued walking he noticed the voice was louder and turned to a spot in the forest where it was coming from. That was when he heard the sound of another a female by the sound of it asking who he was. Taiki snorted and sent a flame in the direction of the shadow to light the presence from there he said"I am Taiki who are you. I don't know who you are may I ask your name young one." Taiki said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:14 pm
Vesper panicked when a flickering light came at her from the depths of the forest. She nearly had a heart attack, until she realized that the flame came from a stallion. She watched as he approached, listening as he spoke. "O-oh," she stammered, trying to calm her racing heart. "My name is Vesper," she finally managed. "It's nice to meet you Taiki. And what may I ask, are you doing in such a spooky place?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side.

She stepped closer to the stranger, her scales shimmering on her back, lit up by the flame that hovered near her.

"Would you perhaps like to keep me company?" she asked. "To be honest I think this place is rather frightening. And it would be safer to travel as a pair, don't you think?"  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:19 pm
Taiki: Look ah well you are a very pretty mare. "The pleasures mine to meet you Vesper. I am off on this forest on a quest to defeat a beast. It is a quest requested of me. He handed her the note explaining the instructions of the quest. The individual did say that it would be better to try as a pair maybe could I interest you in this dangerous quest. The instructions are there and each of us receives items. In which case we use the items. The beasts name is Death maybe the reason this forest is spooky is because he is close by." Taiki said looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:27 pm
Vesper blushed a little, embarrassed at being called pretty. But she took the instructions, reading over them carefully. It seemed pretty dangerous, but perhaps together they could defeat the beast known as Death. That way anyone else who happened to wander into this forest would not run into such a monster and get hurt.

"Well if it's to keep others safe, I suppose I could come along. I'll do my best to help you out," she said with a confirming nod.

"And you're right. This creepy atmosphere is most likely due to Death's presence. He can't be far. Let us look for him as a team then."  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:46 am
Taiki: nodded and agreed hethen said “yeah better to stick as pairs on quests then be alone. I think death is not far either we should find him soon.” The two traveled along the forest when they found a dark patch in the forest. Taiki smelt a bad stitch from the patch it was then he heard growls.

”who goes there”

Taiki: took a stance “well vesper I guess we found death are you ready. I gave you your set of potions rights.” Taiki said keeping a watch on the beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:54 am
Vesper followed Taiki through the forest.

When a foul stench filled the air, they knew Death was close.

"Yes you've given me my potions. Let's begin this battle then, shall we?"

She readied herself in a battle position, ready to charge as Death loomed closer and closer.  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces