Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime RPG's
Miranda's Dream - RPG Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:38 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 5, Part 3 – Magic Abilities

Apr 2nd, 2019, 4:00pm Local Time

Yuko's Shoppe, Juban District, Tokyo, Japan

Rei interrupts, “Yuko why do we have to let everyone know what kind of magical abilities that we have. Many of us hide them for different reasons.” Yuko responds, “Rei to help with Miranda’s Dream and wish we need to know who can help her the most. Also, I feel that it would make everyone more at ease doing this.” Rei responds, “Ok Yuko Minako and I will do that with the promise to keep all of this to just everyone in this room.

Satisfied Yuko went first, “To make things fair I will start first. As a Dimensional Witch I can travel through dimensions. Also, I can communicate to people in other dimensions either directly or through Mokona. My ability to sense dimensions and magic is better than most. I can read people fairly good too. In the back of my shoppe there are shelves of magical and non-magical items. Some of the items are harmless and some are very dangerous. Many of those items were exchanged as a price for a wish.” She then looked at Mokona.

Mokona jumped up and down. “My turn my turn. Mokona can do over 200 things. I can move items from myself to another Mokona. I can keep items inside myself until needed. As Miranda and Chante experienced, I can take people from one dimension to another. I can talk through another Mokona or with Yuko when we are in different dimensions.” Watanuki took his turn, “My magic abilities are very annoying but can sometimes be helpful. I’m able to see and sense invisible ghosts, monsters, and spirits. I help Yuko keep track of the magical items in the shoppe and help with guests and customers.”

Yuko smiled at Watanuki and told him that he sells himself short. Looking at Minako Rei indicated that she introduces the two of them. Minako speaks up, “Both Rei and I are part of a group of Sailor Guardians who help protect our World. We are Magical beings who are from the Moon Kingdom. Though we look like we are in our late teens we are currently 40 years old. When we die, we are reincarnated back to our original form. There are 8 guardians who represent each of the planets. We have two companion cats who are Artemis and Luna.” Artemis suddenly spoke up, “It’s nice to meet all of you. Luna and I advise the Sailor Scouts when needed and scold them when they misbehave.”

Artemis speaking took everyone by surprise. Minako gave him a look. Chante asked, “So Artemis you have been able to speak all of this time. Why did you wait until now to speak?” Laughing Artemis said that he had to keep up appearances. Rei looked at everyone and said that it would easier to show everyone their main Magical ability.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:40 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 5, Part 4 – Magic Abilities Continued

Apr 2nd, 2019, 4:30pm Local Time

Yuko's Shoppe, Juban District, Tokyo, Japan

Rei yells out, "Mars Crystal Power Make Up!" Minako yells out, "Venus Crystal Power Make Up!" Both twirl around a few times and change into their Sailor Scout Outfits. Rei's outfit looks stunning with its white sailor shirt with attached red back square piece and gloves. It also has a red skirt and heels. A purple bow in the front and a large red bow in the back completes the look, Rei's black hair complements the outfit.

Minako's transformation finishes at the same time. It's outfit is beauty itself. It also has a white sailor shirt with attached orange back square piece and gloves. It also has a orange skirt and heels. A blue bow in the front and a large yellow bow in the back completes the look, Minako's long blond hair has a red bow for an added touch. A couple minutes later they changed back. Rei indicated that they have magical attack abilities that they won’t demonstrate at this time.

Chante spoke up, “Well I guess that I’m last. To say the least you all have interesting abilities. I’m known as a magical being called a Faerie in my World. I’m here as a Guardian for Miranda and I will protect her with my life. I have natural abilities and magical abilities. In my own Dimension I can go into another dimension that only my people and visitors can go to. I doubt that I can reach my dimension from here. I have both attack and defense magical abilities. You have already seen my forcefield. I also can change my form and what clothing that I’m wearing and become invisible as well. To be fair I will show everyone my true appearance.”

Suddenly Chante glowed and glitter sparkled around her. Once the glow went away everyone could see what her preferred outfit was and how she looked. Chante was wearing a flowing white halter knee length dress. It had a green leaf trim around the waist with yellow beads and had a pink flower accent on the left side of her trim. Also, gold shoes with a slight 2 inch heal with flower accents, and gold wrist, arm and leg bands with flower accents. Last a ponytail formed and large wings that sprouted from her back and shimmered. Everyone was shocked and amazed at Chante’s new appearance.

Chante waited a little bit, winked at everyone, shrank to 1 foot in size and flew over to Mokona. Mokona spoke up, “Chante you are incredibly beautiful. What else can you do?” Chante responded, “Wouldn’t you like to know. Like you I have many magical abilities. I think that we could make a good team.” Miranda spoke up, “Chante I didn’t know that you could do all of this and I agree you are beautiful.” Rei then spoke up, “Chante you are incredibly good at hiding your magical abilities. I could sense that you are a magical being but that was it.” Chante then flew back to her chair, collapsed her wings and then changed back to her original height. She kept her clothing the same that she changed into.

Yuko spoke up, “Thanks everyone for letting us know about your abilities. I think that it’s time for a break. Do what you want and be back for dinner at 7:00pm.”  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Anime RPG's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash