Looking forward to all the tips for this! The things I do for you all! cool

Octane #13 was the first show that WWFG hosted for a few months, so I wanted to give everyone who signed-up a big opportunity and I think starting with The King Of The Canvas was and is a good way to do it! It's a nice thank you to everyone who trusted me to put on a fun show and gives everyone something to do while they consider their future storylines!

Octane #13
Main Event
Salem Croft Defeated Drako Damone

Drako received an injured arm earlier in the show thanks to an attack by Salem Croft, so the story is all about Salem exploiting it and Drako doing what he can to survive. Salem gets a none-title victory over the WWFG World Heavyweight Champion in an active and complete match with quality posts, a big win! In the post-match, Salem Croft takes the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship with him, I guess he forgot the none-title part during his celebration! Then after the match, in his hotel room, he humps a hooker while wearing the title! Russo would be proud! cool

Salem Croft Promo
Sinner

In a prerecorded segment, an apparently drunk-at-best Salem Croft stumbles into a Confessional. Hilarity ensures when the depressing jerk upsets the priest so much that he would rather drown himself in holy water than continue to listen to him. Who can blame him?! The highlight of the promo is Salem's revelations on someone who is competing in the King Of The Canvas. The promo puts over what a douche Salem is, so it's good character development for him!

King Of The Canvas Quarter Final
Miranda Rose Defeated Butler Trent

Miranda destroyed Butler Trent in an active match. Hopefully her next opponent in the tournament will make her break into a sweat at the least!

Power Promo
Power On Stage - Luca's Girl

Axel and Raz performed their new song in-front of an ungrateful audience. WWFG General Manager Cartwright had to cut them off as they were interrupting the show. Cartwright announced that Power's WWFG World Tag Team Championships have been vacated, which of course infuriated them. They tried to strike a deal to keep them but Cartwright is a stubborn Englishman, his decision stays! They reluctantly pass them to Cartwright, who doesn't take their threats to quit seriously. It took too many posts to reach this conclusion with all the negotiation stalling going on IMO!

White Tiger Defeated Bianca Attwood

Disappointing match due to inactivity on both sides. You give people an opportunity and look what happens! Tsk tsk! Fortunately for White Tiger, he posted a promo just on time to gain the extra point to win and move on, otherwise I would have flipped a coin!

Cartwright Promo
Punishment

Cartwright wants to suspend Salem Croft for injuring Drako Damone's arm earlier in the night, but the champion insists that the match continue so that he can get revenge tonight. Cartwright agrees to it as long as Drako beats Salem down for him too. This promo puts over Drako's toughness and determination so I like it, it's good character development!

White Tiger Promo
A Technical Approach

A bit of character development here for White Tiger as his Spanish roots are touched on, how he has wrestled all over the world and that he wants to prove to the world that he is the best technical wrestler in the industry today. It's a nice start, now I'd like to see him build on this with his next promo and hype his match against his opponent!

Miranda Rose Promo
Get What You Earned

This promo came as a surprise but I like it! Miranda is furious over the past actions of Salem Croft and decides to start shooting. Salem is a mark for himself. Salem is a coward who refuses to fight her. He talked crap about Cyrus Everblaze behind his back. How 'Pulling A Salem' is universally known in the wrestling industry for disappearing. How Salem wanted to do a story where women would compete in a ladder match for a contract where the woman would get to marry him. This is GOLD! She warns Salem that she is coming for him and I have my popcorn ready! Miranda puts herself over as a caring friend who isn't afraid to speak her mind while Salem continues to look like a jerk....everyone wins!

Drako Damone Promo
Arrival

Drako Damone arrives at the arena only to be bothered by Michael Cole for an interview. This is when Salem Croft strikes, attacking the WWFG World Heavyweight Champion from behind and injuring his arm. It puts over Salem's psychotic nature and Drako's toughness as he is able to fight back prior to injury.

Mister Mirage Defeated The Blood Imbruer

The Blood Imbruer got a strong showing in his debut match as Mister Mirage selflessly took much of his offence. Mirage is able to win an active match with a roll-up and move on to the next round!

Salem Croft Promo
Tails. You Lose.

Salem Croft hypes his return to WWFG and his match with Drako Damone later in the night. Salem Croft tells us all that he is a changed man, he has learned to embrace the darkness, he has become the chaos and that Drako will learn what he means soon enough. It puts over that Salem has gone a little crazy!

Bad Boy Defeated "The Hit Girl" Eliza

Bad Boy made his return to the ring thanks to Cartwright negotiating with him to end his retirement stipulation from their Hell In A Cell match. In a short match, Bad Boy managed to gain the victory thanks to activity. Looks like there was a nice match brewing here, shame! Bad Boy looks like he is better than ever and raring to go!

Cartwright Promo
The Show Must Go On!

The new WWFG General Manager Cartwright opens the show. You lot can read it and give me your thoughts on it as a thank you! cool

Cartwright's Crumpets

1. Salem Croft

Multiple promos and a big win in a complete match, what booker wouldn't like that?!

2. Drako Damone

The WWFG World Heavyweight Champion played his part just as much as Salem in regards to story telling and character development on Octane #13!

3. Miranda Rose

Posted a killer promo and moves on in the King Of The Canvas, a good performance in my book!

4. Power

What happens next following their intense interaction with the new WWFG GM?!