Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Give a Little Whistle (Misty, Nanuth, R'iz, and Bossu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:43 pm
You are already very strong. As the words came from both of them, Bossuth made certain to impress it upon Zamistia with every ounce of his being, also making sure to let Nanuth hear him so he understood where the two were coming from. No matter what, both Misty and Nanuth would always be strong to both of them, for they were partners and strong in just about every way. Especially together.

Wearily, R'iz reached up and patted the bronze neck of his baby dragon, a sideways grin crossing his pale face. Turning his head to view his rider with yellow eyes, Bossuth finally stood up and hopped off the bed so he could bump his head against Nanuth's. Don't worry brother, there's not much light to be shining in me. I'm just happy to see it in others, but it might be time that he rests so his light doesn't go out...

That was his true terror, the wounds inflicted on his rider taking him out before Bossuth could even get to know him very well. A sentiment pushed lightly aside by his Radish as the teen slid down from where he was sitting so that he was stretched on his back.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:21 am
Zamistia looked over to the small bronze baby, rubbing the back of her head gently. Did he really think she was strong, she didn't know how that was possible. She was afraid of doing anything wrong and of bad things happening. However, she could feel the determination in the little dragon that he was right on this. She allowed a small smile to come to her lips, glad that some had that faith in her, even if she didn't have it in herself. She noticed R'iz stroking his dragon, as best as he could.

"I will try..to keep that in..mind, Bossuth, thank you. I just don't..always feel like it.. Not like R'iz and..Shar are,"she admitted to him. She looked to Nanuth, who bumped his brother's head back in return.

Oh Bossuth, you are more like my rider than you realize. You both have lights that are so bright, but you do not see it yourselves. Trust me, I know you have a brilliant light,Nanuth told him firmly. He jumped down from Misty's lap, so she could get to her feet. They needed to give the other red head some rest.

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:15 pm
There is more than one type of strength as you know it. What one or more people have might not be what you posses and that's fine, it's the way it should be. Bossuth was just thrilled that she was smiling again, that she seemed to have bucked up just a little bit, but that likely was more Nanuth's doing than anything that he had done for her other than insist things. Still, it lifted his own spirits a little bit right on the heels of R'iz waving his fears of his rider's death away and that had him shine just a bit brighter.

Gently he knocked one of his stubby head knobs against Nanuth's and lifted his head back up so that he could look at the two of them, one or two shambling steps backwards to take both and the small brown fire lizard in. There are no lights in me, Alquemieth deserved all the light and still does. So you should focus on hers, so that it grows brighter and brighter. While his tone was still slightly serious, Bossuth gave a chirp of affection for the small family before him, a good family.

And with that he crawled back up on the bed so that he could drape his weight over his own, careful not to hurt him in any way with his claws or how heavy he was already getting. Given that R'iz didn't seem to mind, he turned and laid his head down so that he could watch his brother and his bonded fondly. Almost a little sadly.

Someday, when the Healers were through, he would join them, they both would.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:06 pm
Zamistia thought about Bossuth's words, maybe he was right. Everyone did have strengths in their own way, maybe she did too. She heard her baby dragon mentally confirm she did, before she watched the affection from R'iz's bronze. Her eyes softened lightly as Bossuth told them he didn't have any light, his brother had them all. She wished he could see what they could see in him.

"Oh Bossuth, don't you know..how handsome you...look? Don't forget that..everyone shines in..their own way...too. That includes you,"she reminded.

She is right, you have to shine in your way. Don't stand in the shadow of our brother. Shine your light, just like Mine must do with her own. And remember, you have plenty of us willing to help,Nanuth added. He watched his brother get up onto his rider, giving him a look that the bronze pair would be joining them soon. Both of them said good bye and Blanket chirped warmly, before they headed back to the barracks.

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out