"The next bout is scheduled for one fall"

"Hear me now by 3OH!3" hits the air around the arena
"Introducing first From Copenhagen Denmark Weighing in at 150 Pounds and standing at Five foot eight inches Thirza Dennis" The young woman walked onto the stage and raised her arms the crowd not knowing what to make of her not really cheering but not booing either Just really wondering who she was.

JR: This Young lady has been making a lot of noise on the indy promotions and we signed her earlier this month. She looks to be a wonderful addition to our roster

Thirza Slid into the ring and throws her hands up and yells "Let's Battle!" She then turned towards the entrance Waiting for her opponent

"Unforgivable by Attila" blasts from the stadiums speakers
"And Her opponent From Moscow Russia Weighing in at 175 Pounds and standing at Five foot ten inches Viktoria Morozov" She comes out and stomps on the ground and points at Thirza and yells"I'M GONNA EAT YOU!" And she stomps down to the ring

Lawler: The fans don't know who to root for in this one I know my favorite to win this one is Viktoria she looks so powerful!.

Viktoria slid into the ring and she cracked her neck looking a whole through her opponent the music died down Victoria steps forward to meet Thirza at the center of the ring where she would throw a right hook that would connect to thirza's cheek which staggered her for a second before she threw a punch of her own landing it to Viktoria's Head before viktoria could react she felt a kick to her midsection

Thirza ran to the ropes and would grab Viktoria before sending her off to the turnbuckle she then ran to the opposite turnbuckle and charged victoria's Back where she landed an elbow

Viktoria knew what was coming next Thirza would be trying to make this a short match she threw an elbow of her own to connect with Thirza which staggered her back a little Viktoria then would grab Thirza and pick her up and slam her down with a scoop slam and started stomping on her and after several stomps Thirza started to try rolling away from Viktoria when she finally did she stood up rubbing her midsection from the stomps She thought to her self that it would be time for something out of know where While Viktoria was walking toward her she started running forward and would try to hit her with a knee to her face

Victoria saw her start running and saw her opportunity when Thirza jumped she grabbed her and brought her down in a power bomb. Viktoria looked at Thirza on the ground clearly unexpectant of the reversal. Viktoria ran to the ropes and would stomp on Thirza three times while she ran thirza sat up the last step of Viktoria being on her groin area.

In that moment Puppet Master By Thy art is murder hits and the lights go out

JR: There have been rumors for months that he was here. David NewHaven has finally arrived to WWFG He has been missing for years. Why has he decided to come back now!?

David appeared in the center of the ring stopping Viktoria in her tracks where he Irish whipped her to the corner and ran hitting her with a clothesline where he held her Then spun her around and would hit her with the puppet maker

When he noticed Thirza getting up and running to him. He grabbed her and this puppet maker looked worse on the smaller frame of Thirza

The crowd booed him he gestured for a microphone "WELCOME TO THE PUPPET SHOW Ladies You are now my puppets Its time for you to go to the back and let the real wrestlers entertain these people." He pushed the two out of the ring with his feet "Now as some of you may know I have been gone from the wresting scene for quite a long time now. Some would say too long not many but the ones that do are right I need to make my mark here and I am starting with two new play things We Will see you Next month at King of the Canvas How I Don't know But know I will be watching" He tossed the microphone down and the lights went out and the competitors and David were gone