Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ CREATIVE (Fan Fiction, Fan Art, Cosplay)
Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Infernal_Abyss_X

Tasty Fox

8,725 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:40 am
Can I post an original anime/Isakei story in here? I'm writing one but I'm stuck on a part and need help. There's no adult subject and hopefully nothing to offend people. I want constructive critisism on it because I am writing it as a short story for now but I want to make it into a real novel. Please let me know if I can as I really want to share it. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:04 am
X_Infernal_Darkness_X
Can I post an original anime/Isakei story in here? I'm writing one but I'm stuck on a part and need help. There's no adult subject and hopefully nothing to offend people. I want constructive critisism on it because I am writing it as a short story for now but I want to make it into a real novel. Please let me know if I can as I really want to share it. Thanks!

sure
check out our affiliated (sister ) guild
Anime Conventions: The Global Connection
I am planning to revive this subform but theirs is more active in this category  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

X_Infernal_Abyss_X

Tasty Fox

8,725 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:05 am
nena_sakura
X_Infernal_Darkness_X

sure
check out our affiliated (sister ) guild
Anime Conventions: The Global Connection
I am planning to revive this subform but theirs is more active in this category

That might be partly my help since I've been helping captain Smithers out with things and he made me a crew member in it a while ago. He often comes to me and asks me to help out with things. I'm currently working on a RPG that he asked me to help him on. I've been stuck on it and I've also been busy IRL so I haven't been able to work on it but I'm going to try to complete it soon. I feel like Gaia is having problems with financial things so I feel like Gaia might end due to it's low population and low user activity so I'm considering asking Smithers if he thinks we should use another site like Discord and have that as a back-up in case Gaia is shut down.

Thank you for the response

-Guild Member, InfernalDarkness  
✩ CREATIVE (Fan Fiction, Fan Art, Cosplay)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games