Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
Snake Hunting [Octane #14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:44 am
This next part ain't going to sit well with the fans either.

"So you want a shot at the title now? Most people might have tried asking first but if it means i get to do what you deserve. I'll give you your shot at King of the Canvas. But my belt will return to me tonight, preferably washed you sick lil ********. Then I'll kick your teeth down your throat for the whole world to see."

Drako looks at Cartwright.

"You got a problem with any of that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:52 am
Cartwright raises an eyebrow at Drako.

Cartwright: "You want to REWARD him with a championship opportunity after all of this AND in your current condition?!"

Cartwright paces for a moment.

Cartwright: "When he returns the real WWFG World Heavyweight Championship to you in a moment....he can be all your problem!"

JR: "What a big announcement for King Of The Canvas!"

King: "Salem still has to live-up to his side of the bargain first!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:01 am
"I'll return it - when we sign the contract. But until then, it's hands off for Drako, and if he touches me before that ink is dry, or you play games with the paperwork, Carty, I'll make sure both of you regret it. So, how about you show me an act of good faith and get out of my ring - I have a match to get ready for."

JR: "This situation has gone off the rails! What's gonna happen tonight?! Will we see a contract signing or pandemonium?!"

King: "I dunno, JR! I wanna see Salem get his teeth kicked in but I also don't want to see him at all! Oh, this is terrible!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:14 am
Cartwright: "You're really testing my patience, you crack-smoking whacko! Are you coming out here now or not?!"

There is no response, leaving everyone to wonder what Salem is up to next. Salem enters the arena to boos from the crowd, carrying the championship that he stole from Drako.

Cartwright: "It's about time that you made the right decision! Now the two of you should get into the ring so that we can settle this properly!"

Salem looks hesitant as Drako quickly marches back towards the ring.

JR: "Salem is actually going to return the championship to Drako without there being any more shenanigans?!"

King: "Awww but the title looks so good with him!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:20 am
Drako steps into the ring once he reaches it, eyes locked on Salem. The Soaring Dragon is done with this farce and waits for Salem to comply by handing him the belt  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:51 am
Cartwright: "Hurry up, tough guy!"

Cartwright beckons Salem into the ring, which he slowly does.

Cartwright: "Hand the championship over!"

Salem slowly brings the title towards Drako, who snatches it away from Salem quickly.

Cartwright: "Good boy!"

Drako then unleashes a vicious d**k Kick to Salem Croft, leaving the mad lad crumpled on the mat to roars of cheers from the crowd. Cartwright smiles as he exits the ring, his mission accomplished.

JR: "BAH GAWD KING, I CAN FEEL SALEM'S PAIN FROM HERE!"

King: "There won't be any Baby Salem's being created after this!"

JR: "But we will get to witness Drako defending the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship against Salem Croft at King Of The Canvas!"

King: "That's if Salem can stand after this!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff