Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
A new deal - Luca Leone [Octane #14]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:57 pm
User Image
With the WWF Women's championship leaned against her shoulder, Luca Leone stepped in from the parking lot. Last week on Octane it was announced that the Leone family were to relinquish their championship belts, but Raz didn't take it so well. Luca was a bit more mature than that. If it was decided there wasn't going to be a women's division, then the WWF simply did not need a Women's World title. She rapidly walked through the hall towards- "What the hell are you doing?" She looked at two stage hands who were relaxing in couch with a stack of beer cans stacked on both sides. Both were rather large bearded men. The Blue Blossom stepped over to the smaller one and gave his beard a tug, pulling it off his face. It was the High Octane himself, Raz! She looked over to the other and sure enough it was Axel. "I thought you quit!"

"Heyheyhey! Give that back!" Raz snatched the beard back, and set it on his face. "We did, but then realized that stupid a*****e doesn't know anything about U.S. contracts! He sent us both some unemployment form that's only valid in the UK!" Finishing a beer, Axel slapped Raz on the shoulder. "Oh yeah, it even came with a box of complimentary tea!" He paused to let out a burp. "Hell, we're still getting paid the champion amount!" He flipped open a cooler, grabbing two more beers. "Honestly, we could just sit back at home and collect a paycheck if we really wanted, but we figured this would be a lot more fun. Cart passed us like three times complaining about the beer cans. He's really too busy to be bothered with it though."

Luca shook her head. "Right, and he's the stupid one. Well, what happened to going to WCW?"

"Oh we are, but might as well kick back at let this contract burn out first. Milk as much as we can out of this deal." The High Octane cracked open the beer. "You should quit yourself while you're here!"

"Well... don't work too hard." The Blue Blossom rolled her eyes at her brother before walking off. "What a bunch of worthless assholes..." Unfortunately, it was time to face the music and hand over the strap. She made her way to the General Manager's office, knocking a few times before opening the door.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:42 pm
WWFG General Manager Cartwright hears a knocking on the door, as he sits at his desk.

Cartwright: "Come on in!"

Joining Cartwright at the desk is his assistant Holly McKenzie, who is going through some paperwork while Butler Trent has been given the important task of brewing a fresh cuppa for everyone. Cartwright smiles as Luca Leone enters the room.

Cartwright: "Welcome Luca! Please, have a seat! Trent, boil-up the kettle again! We have a guest!"

Butler Trent huffs as he puts the kettle under a running tap. He thinks he's better than this!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:16 pm
The Blue Blossom glanced around the office before shutting the door behind her. "It's pretty crowded in here." She walked over to the chair in front of Cart's desk and sat down. "I can assume you're wanting move this along quicker than last week." Luca lifted the belt off of her shoulder and placed the WWF Women's championship on the desk. "There you go."

Luca leaned back in her seat and gave a sly smile. "Now that's done, I'd like to renegotiate my contract. Since I signed on to the WWF to compete in the Women's division, I don't think you'd have much more use for me now. However, if you'd like me to compete within the male division, I'd like to start with an increase in salary as well as health benefits."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:00 pm
Cartwright nods towards Luca as she returns the WWFG Women's Championship, accepting it calmly. Cartwright looks shocked by her request however!

Cartwright: "Wow, you didn't get health benefits already?! That Bad Boy was a real slave driver! The gender pay gap is real after all! Holly will look into it for you!"

Holly nods her head, looking up at them both for a moment before continuing with her paperwork. Cartwright doesn't have time for paperwork with his roster on the loose!

Cartwright: "I'd just like to thank you for being so accepting of my decision, Luca! It didn't go down very well with the former WWFG World Tag Team Champions! They didn't seem to get how this would benefit them! I understand that it is a bit of a shock and that people don't like change, so I thank you for your mature approach!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:37 pm
"It's interesting that you would say that. Change is in fact an important aspect of how the industry should be run, and the gap between genders is quite significant." The Blue Blossom paused for a moment as she continued to scheme. "So, I don't suppose you wouldn't be opposed to match the pay of my contract to say... Oh I don't know... maybe to the pay to that of my brother, Cyrus' contract?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:45 am
Cartwright has a little think to himself.

Cartwright: "I have a better idea! Cyrus hasn't been around since WWFG returned....so you might as well take his deal instead!"

Holly gives Cartwright a look of wonder.

Cartwright: "Luca, you can have Cyrus' contract, after you inform him that his P45 is being sent to him at YOUR request.....right now!"

JR: "Damn, what a tough situation! Will Luca accept a pay rise at her brothers expense?!"

King: "I would! You heard Cartwright, he isn't working while she is! It sounds fair to me and it gets rid of the trash!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:50 pm
"Wow!" It was Luca's turn to sport a shocked expression! Did Cart really just suggest firing WWF's 8 time world champion, who had been away on injury?! Even Miranda wasn't that cold blooded! The Extrodinary Englishman was about to get himself into a legal nightmare and didn't even know it!

Luca popped out of her seat and started backing away towards the door. "That's a uh.. really interesting offer but I don't think I should partake in any part of that!" Cart had clearly turned into some kind of looney. "Well it's been nice, but I should be going! I believe Cyrus will be back soon, I'll let you two sort that out!" Luca quickly slipped out into the hallway, shutting the door behind her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:36 pm
Cartwright: "See ya!"

Cartwright waves Luca off as she leaves. He then turns to Holly.

Cartwright: "Cyrus is coming back?! Ah crap, I hate that guy! I don't care how many World Championships's he's won or how injured he claims to be, he's a massive JERK! Let's send him that P45 anyway! ******** him!"

Cartwright orders Butler Trent to give him Luca's cup of tea as the scene fades-out.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers