Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:38 pm
Mind Yourself

Considering the description of Aviroth and V'mel for a moment, Anakumath thrummed with agreement. Strict, perhaps, but not unfair. Martirae wouldn't have accepted favored treatment on her behalf, so she'd hoped it was as true to the rest as well.

Content to lead the way in this instance, she took the time to look her blue friend over at his words. Was he really so underfed looking? Perhaps next to a gold like Anakumath, still holding onto her baby weight like a security blanket, he looked absolutely skeletal. It could have been noted the same in the opposite looks of her and Mictecath as well, really.

If the skies try to take you I am certain I could catch you....once I can fly. So try to not be blown away before then.

Medigel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:20 pm
the nose knows

What for? Soph asked gently. To want is to live. To express it is to let it air out rather than molder away within.

There was a pause in which Fela suddenly called on his judgment, which...He couldn’t smell them. Fela. Why. Secondhand sensation could only do so much. Oh...This one and that one, he supposed.

To know one is cherished across the furthest distances—perhaps consider that, rather than its shadow, he suggested. Finding a balance make up so much of life, I find. Acknowledge the longing, yes, but also the love. The good with the bad. Er. The bad with the good, respectively, in this case. Not that longing is bad at all, as I mentioned before, but the, ah, negative association you have with it... Soph coughed. That is to say: be kinder to yourself, Anakumath. You are alive and allowed desires.

Fela clapped, resolution written on her face, and plucked two bottles from her collection to bring to Martirae. “Right. So this one,” she began, holding up a bottle that looked almost like a lamp from stories of wish granting creatures, “is called Thieves. Have a sniff.” It smelled like gingerbread, but with something spicier to it, possibly from the desert markets. “And this one’s Sailor’s Delight. But it doesn’t smell like alcohol!” she joked, offering a regular rectangular-shaped bottle. It smelled of sandalwood, salt, and the sea—well, a tangier version anyway.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 pm
mind yourself

There was that Turnover night when a practically shining Sahrawith and a bitter wind had nearly winded him in tandem but—best not to linger on that thought.

I have done a very good job of it so far! Here is to another turn without undue wind wobbling, Soph said, a chuckle in his voice. While I absolutely trust that you would catch me, were I to ever be in such a situation, however, I might be best left to plummet into my embarrassment alone. Although I suppose I would be suitable for Threadfall practice in that instance...

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:01 pm
The Nose Knows

There was truth in Sophrosunth's advice, but there was also something about his words that, as far as Anakumath was envisioning her feelings, it didn't quite reach completely. I will try, she ceded, tucking away the knot of uncertainty, smoothing the blue's good intentions and kindness over it to keep from dealing with them for the time being.

Perhaps she understood Mictecath's desire to sneak into the boy's barracks to visit their siblings in the middle of the night a bit better than she thought she did.

Martirae had entertained herself with a few scents in silence as Fela did her own searching, but nothing so interesting that they weren't set aside when the bluerider approached with her offerings to smell. "Not quite. But close, perhaps," it was hard to say how they were off - simply, that they were off.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:08 pm
Mind Yourself

There is no good reason to let you fall! What about your Fela? Grey whirled into those yellow eyes as perhaps Anakumath took Soph's words a touch too much at face value. I will always catch you!

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:02 pm
the nose knows

Had he said too much? Most likely. For now, he supposed, trying was all one could ask for. Anakumath was young still, and far be it from him to try and press even what he thought was good advice into her. So it was that Soph fell into a companionable silence at her side instead, musing over their shopping riders.

“Probably?” Fela probed, brows raised slightly. Well, then again, Martirae did say it had been a while...Oh, bother. “Well, either one‘ve ‘em closer than the other? Or you got your own lead?”  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:09 pm
mind yourself

Ah, perhaps he had joked too much. Words were as much his blessing as they were his curse. I believe you. And you are quite right, the blue replied earnestly, hoping to soothe the nerves he had unwittingly riled. Perhaps that is not the most, ah, appropriate thing for jests. I apologize, sometimes I speak before I so much as think.

Which, given that a dragon did both at the same time, was a real accomplishment.

With a small, self-deprecating chuckle, he suggested, Shall we should find your hideaway before I tongue trap myself even more?

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:10 pm
The Nose Knows

Martirae frowned ever so slightly at the prodding, needling at her memories mixed with the scents she'd been offered before pulling the thoughts away from each other. It was two streams she didn't want to cross and muddle what they were.

"Neither feels too close, and nothing feels right." she stated simply,offering them back to Fela.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:17 pm
Mind Yourself

Despite his assurances, Anakumath kept her attention trained on him for several moments longer. Then, she leaned in to boop her snout against his neck and continued on.

It is hardly a hide away! Just not a place most need to go and not even on a daily basis, she corrected, circling around the lake towards one of the tunnels that would have allowed one who was on foot to make their way down the mountains.

Though she had no intention to leave.

Medigel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas