User Image

Following Harli's no show victory over David Newhaven he was seen collecting his death mask and jacket, he proceeded to put them back on before walking up the steps with a microphone in his hand. Behind the mask Harli's face was all twisted with anger and hatred for the man who failed to show up for his match but the crowd couldn't see just how bad Harli's anger was but eventually they would hear it for certain. Pacing back and forth the man formerly known as the Nightmare was thinking about how to address his opponent and the rest of WWFG, Harli knew there should've been more respect for him considering he is a WWFG Hall of Famer but to treated like this by a younger and newer opponent was just stupid.

Harli came to a stand still in the middle of the ring as he brushed his hair with one hand as he raised the microphone to speak. He knew what to say after having some time to think about his words.

"I was expecting this to be more of a pleasant home coming than this with David Newhaven having been in a physical and mentally broken state at my feet by now but no instead he had chosen the easy way out by no showing the match completely. This is not what I had in mind when I came back to WWFG, what I wanted to was to lay waste to the so called wrestlers here in a company now owned by Cartwright."

Harli took a brief pause as he shook his head with disappointment over the no show victory, he was still very much fuming with anger over the whole thing as he raised the microphone to speak.

"This is the first and last time you guys ever hear the name David Newhaven because I can assure each and everyone here that he will no longer be working for WWFG after tonight once I've had a word with Cartwright."

Harli looked around and this is where things were going to get interesting as the crowd gave Harli more boos every time he spoke. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a skull like ring and placed in on one of his fingers as he spoke again.

"I consider myself a Agent of Death and I have to say Death does not like to be cheated out and nor do I, so WWFG I am putting you all on notice that you are not safe from me or anyone from my family. I will put you all down into ground in the name of Azrael the angel of death. Punishments will be handed out to each and everyone of you, if you do not show up for your dance with death the punishment will be more painful."

Harli then threw the microphone down and climbed out of the ring and onto the ring apron, he looked around at the crowd in attendance and jumped down from the ring apron and proceeded to head to the backstage area as "Year Zero" by Ghost began playing through the arena.