Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
Sakura-Con 2019 Cosplay Suggestions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:21 pm
Sakura-Con 2019 will be my first American convention that I'll be attending! cat_3nodding

I’m almost sure which 3/4 cosplays to bring, mostly based on potential photo shoot meetups!
emotion_skull THURSDAY: kid Noctis (if plans are to get badges early)
gaia_star FRIDAY: Riku (KH2 or Org. XIII, depending if new KH2 pants get done)
gaia_moon SATURDAY: Lunafreya
question SUNDAY: TBA (depends on meetups, comfort, what you guys would like to see, etc.)

Please suggest any other cosplays of mine for the Sunday!
- In the spoiler below is a list of my cosplays that are readily available to bring.
- See my Facebook cosplay page for pictures of most of them: C-World Productions.

- Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
- Gakuko (Vocaloid): Camellia
- Gakupo (Vocaloid): Camellia, Magnet
- Gladiolus (FFXV): older
- Lea (KH3 | KH3D : DDD): Organization XIII
- Misa (Death Note)
- Noctis (FFXV: Brotherhood): teen/high school, 20 year old
- Reno (FFVII)
- Riku (Kingdom Hearts): KH2 female (Rika), master (post-DDD)
- Sakura (Naruto): young
- Sasuke (Naruto): young, Shippuden
- Zero (Vampire Knight)
- Zexion (Kingdom Hearts): Organization XIII

Thanks! =^_^=  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:57 pm
Nice hope u have fun  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:09 am
Extreme Cuddler
Nice hope u have fun

Thanks! I hope so, too! I'm quite excited for it as well! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:28 am
KayaLing
Sakura-Con 2019 will be my first American convention that I'll be attending! cat_3nodding

I’m almost sure which 3/4 cosplays to bring, mostly based on potential photo shoot meetups!
question SUNDAY: TBA (depends on meetups, comfort, what you guys would like to see, etc.)

- In the spoiler below is a list of my cosplays that are readily available to bring.
- See my Facebook cosplay page for pictures of most of them: C-World Productions.

- Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
- Misa (Death Note)
- Reno (FFVII)
- Zero (Vampire Knight)

Thanks! =^_^=

Hi Kaya,

Having looked at your Facebook page recently I would suggest wearing either one of your Naruto Outfits. Since Sasuke is rarely done that's a good choice you might get some attention with that one. Sakura is always a good choice at an American con. I know because I've taken photos of a lot of Sakura Cosplayers. A good joint Cosplay / Crossplay would be for you to find a Sakura Cosplayer to do a joint Cosplay with. I would have no problem doing a Photoshoot with you Cosplaying Sakura since she is my favorite Naruto character. smile Have fun at the con and let us know how it goes for you. Perhaps you can meet one of our other Crew Members.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:49 pm
smithers456
KayaLing

- Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
- Misa (Death Note)
- Reno (FFVII)
- Zero (Vampire Knight)

Thanks! =^_^=

Hi Kaya,

Having looked at your Facebook page recently I would suggest wearing either one of your Naruto Outfits. Since Sasuke is rarely done that's a good choice you might get some attention with that one. Sakura is always a good choice at an American con. I know because I've taken photos of a lot of Sakura Cosplayers. A good joint Cosplay / Crossplay would be for you to find a Sakura Cosplayer to do a joint Cosplay with. I would have no problem doing a Photoshoot with you Cosplaying Sakura since she is my favorite Naruto character. smile Have fun at the con and let us know how it goes for you. Perhaps you can meet one of our other Crew Members.

Thanks for your suggestion, opinion, and tips! biggrin I'll add your suggestion to the pool of suggestions that I've already received. Tbh, I haven't worn Sasuke to a convention yet and I've only worn Sakura once to a convention.

If I do cosplay as Sasuke, I'm leaning towards Naruto Shippuden Sasuke since I don't have correct wig for young Sasuke yet (I can temporarily use my anime Noctis wig, but it's not black colored XD). I don't have many American cosplaying friends that cosplay from Naruto or are going to Sakura-Con for that matter and I believe the Naruto photo shoot meetup falls on either the Friday or Saturday, so finding a Sakura cosplayer to match my Sasuke cosplay may be difficult. I could still go solo as Sasuke, especially since it's his tendency to go solo at times in the series anyways.

As for Sakura, it's Sakura-Con, so it'll be ironic to wear her to it. This thought amuses me.

If I ever go to a convention that you're attending, I would love to do a photo shoot with you! ^_^ And thanks! I think I will have fun at the convention! I'm super excited. If any Crew Members or Guild Members go, I sure hope they'll let me know though!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:45 am
KayaLing
smithers456
KayaLing

- Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
- Misa (Death Note)
- Reno (FFVII)
- Zero (Vampire Knight)

Thanks! =^_^=

Hi Kaya,

Thanks for your suggestion, opinion, and tips! biggrin I'll add your suggestion to the pool of suggestions that I've already received. Tbh, I haven't worn Sasuke to a convention yet and I've only worn Sakura once to a convention.

If I do cosplay as Sasuke, I'm leaning towards Naruto Shippuden Sasuke since I don't have correct wig for young Sasuke yet (I can temporarily use my anime Noctis wig, but it's not black colored XD). I don't have many American cosplaying friends that cosplay from Naruto or are going to Sakura-Con for that matter and I believe the Naruto photo shoot meetup falls on either the Friday or Saturday, so finding a Sakura cosplayer to match my Sasuke cosplay may be difficult. I could still go solo as Sasuke, especially since it's his tendency to go solo at times in the series anyways.

As for Sakura, it's Sakura-Con, so it'll be ironic to wear her to it. This thought amuses me.

If I ever go to a convention that you're attending, I would love to do a photo shoot with you! ^_^ And thanks! I think I will have fun at the convention! I'm super excited. If any Crew Members or Guild Members go, I sure hope they'll let me know though!

I just became Facebook Friends with Xinitia. I think that it's great! Their is a chance that I might meet our Cosplay / Crossplay tutorial expert this Fall at Youmacon 2019. That would be so cool to meet another person from the Guild, especially a Crew Member.

Btw if you created and wore a Princess Sakura outfit (From Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles) I would be on the next plane out wearing my Syaoran Cosplay Outfit. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300