Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
Agent Emiko [Octane #15]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:34 pm
User Image
A white modded Hyundai Velostar rolled up front, a valet came round, waited drivers side, as the door opened.
The valet put his hand out, as a hand appeared, dropping the keys in his hand and stepping back for the driver to step out..
User Image
Miss E, has returned to WWFG once again!

Giving the valet a courteous "Thank you.", she lacked a smile from previous, this time Miss E carried a deadpan face.

(more posts coming)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:54 am
Casually walking into the building, Miss Emiko already knew something was amiss.
There were no uniform buff guys in the usual standings to stop her and ask what her business was,
which was just fine by her, she could do without the annoyance and time wasting anyway.
Yet, it seemed a bit more than that.. her walk slowing as she started to really take notice of her surroundings.
There wasn't the usual hustle of crew moving things here and there, instead people stood around whispering to each other.
Stopping for a moment, Miss E glanced around, seeking out an answer to this mysterious change of atmosphere and out of the common pace. What was she missing? Clearly not one to stand around to for it to hit her, she turned left, right into a whispering conversation between three people, a tech, crew member, and some suit. "Excuse me, I'm Miss E, and I'm here on appointment, but there seems to be a lack of see-cure-tai." Silence stood on the three for a few seconds, while Miss E's eyes jumped from one person to the next, awaiting an answer. Finally the technician spoke up. "Uhm.. Leone's has taken over the show, they're in the GM Office, talking to Holly McKenzie, and if it's security your talking about.. they were beaten by Leone's."

Miss Emiko blinked a few times before responding. "... Yes. Thank you." Stepping back and out of the social circle, face heating from the embarrassment of her mispronunciation and anger of not only Cartwright is still out, she can't even speak to Harlot McFloozy! Hopefully she could come up with a way to make progress or this day would be a bust! Maybe something to drink could help stimulate her brain!

(more posts coming)

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:56 pm
Melissa and Mirela had just ended their bout and Miss Emiko had found her way to a more deserted part of the building of her desire.
It was top floor and in a far off corner of the hall, furthest from any entryway into the arena.
It had the looks of a fine quality pub establishment, it wasn't no juice bar, but maybe they had something.
Upon stepping in on the wood flooring, E could quickly see around that there would be no juices nor even tea, how terrible.

The bartender would be a young lad, early twenties, hazel hair, didn't shave today, scruff on the chin, and quick to greet.
"What'll ya have?" He inquired blandly. Miss E glanced at the board above and knew what she wanted. "Mm, serve me up a Sazerac."
"Sorry, outta sugah." The tone of his response wasn't all that sorry, in fact, it didn't seem he even cared!
Kinda irked that they lacked a necessary ingredient, it was a little hard to believe. "Really?" Her face expressed some skepticism.
It was clear now, with only a shrug of a response and his eyes full of boredom, with a hint of annoyance, there was no care.

"Tsk, fine." E scanned the menu above for a couple seconds "Ok, Moscow Mule me."
"A'ight, gonna be honest. Can't make squat up on that list, only trained up ta pourin' bottles inta glasses.
If ya wanna wait an hour half, got a guy comin' that can make ya whateva ya want."

"Tch." Clicking her tongue, Miss E was really irritated now, eyes slightly narrowing, she fumed and made one final request.
"Pour a vanilla vodka on ice?" A nod from the bartender and had it done and in front of Emiko five seconds flat.
Contented, her face eased to glumness and raising her deep sea blues to a screen above, a basketball game.
Raising the glass, taking a sip, and putting it back down.. "Put it on FG."
Bartender, sat back, his eyes on the game, "Don' hav' it"
E scoffed, "Heh... of course.", and took another sip, savoring it, as she conceded to basketball.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:54 pm
The Blue Blossom peaked into the bar. Sure enough, there Missy was, just sitting at the bar alone. Such an introvert!
Luca snuck up behind her, looking up at the selection of booze. Best to start out with the usual.
"Hey Mr.Bar-guy, tequila shooter please!" The young Leone spoke up as she pulled out the bar stool that was beside Missy out.
The bartender gave her a very slight, distracted nod as Luca sat down, clearly in no rush to even pour the drink.

The Lioness looked up at the television, pretending to show some interest in the basketball game.
"So, it's Emiko now right? Why is it that you always seem like a stray kitten whenever I see you?"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:51 pm
Almost done with her first glass and it had been awhile since she had last drank.
"Another gla-" Emiko was cut off by a loud, new customer. She winced at the suddenness of the noise.
She didn't want to be bothered by a rowdy fan that very well may have no boundary etiquette.
Downing the last bit, Miss E considered just buying a bottle to go, while lowering her eyebrows.

Turning away from this person, to leave, she wasn't stopped by the two questions, but the recognition of voice!
Turning back, this time facing Luca Leone in wide eye surprise! "Luca.. yeah, it's Emiko."
Feeling unsettled by the Blue Lioness, she looked down at her empty glass, "Kitten? What're you saying?"
Looking up at the bartender, "Another glass."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:43 am
“These past two nights in a row, I’ve seen you in a secluded area, alone, and moping.”
Luca picked up the shot glass that was set in front of her and turned to Missy with a smile.
“The world is a less fun when you go it alone.”
She downed the shot and quickly picked up the lime beside it, sipping on it.

After setting down the shot glass, the Blue Blossom spoke up again.
“Company members do not seem like good friends to keep around, and family doesn’t abandon family…”

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:02 pm
Face flushing in embarrassment, Miss E furrowed her brows with wide eyes, eyeing Luca down a shot.

Unable to reciprocate the Blossom's smile, she glanced at her refill and took a sip.
"Lula.. thanks." She didn't really have much to say, but thanks to consuming her good friend 'liquid courage', Emiko was able to open up.
"I'm not blood related to Williams, after a death in the family, I looked and found my bio-ligical father. Knew him for years now."
Pausing to take a sip, Emiko warmed up a slight small smile, and then made another sip before speaking again.
"Probably right, by Company and friends standards.. I'll look into that, I'm a businesswoman and can't just quit.
I'll find replacements, Company'll grow, and layoff when needed to grow more. Not in people though, ten max.
Oop, I'm letting out company secrets, heh."
Emiko took a sip to quiet herself, though the only secret revealed was a questionable statement.

Looking back down at her drink, "I'd like you to know.. I want to thank you for being a good friend to me, Lula."
Miss Emiko looked back up at the Blue Blossom with a soft, warm, appreciative smile.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:14 pm
“Hah, you’re welcome.” The Blue Blossom gave a nod as she pushed the glass to the side, motioning for another shot.
"You sure seemed liked you needed one last time I saw you. Just don't let any family nonsense get to you. Ugghhh!"
Luca frowned and downed the next shot as soon as it got to her. She shook her head as the liquor hit.
“Right now I just need to get away from my brothers for a few minutes at a time...
This whole situation seems to be getting crazier by the moment!”

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:50 pm
It seemed to Miss E that Luca needed a hug, so she obliged her feeling. Leaning to one side, closer to The Blue Blossom..
A reach over across her back pulled Luca in, forehead to E's cheek. "Don't you worry, there are things in tha works, and iz only going to get crazier...
And then, it'll be sweet good times. Just gotta get it done. Though, dunno yur big bro end game here.."

Taking a drink, she put down her second glass of Svedka Vodka Vanilla, 70 proof. Halfway empty.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:35 pm
Suddenly Miss Emiko's head jerked back and a hand snatched the bottle of vodka up, pouring it down her throat!
It's the masked Fox Guy! A solid grip to Miss E's hair and paying no mind to her flailing struggles and sputtering, he addresses Luca.

"Well, hello there Lala Blue p***y Flower! I'm just here helping Lil' E finish her drink, we really must go now!"
The bottle empty, he tosses it behind him. "Cover her drink, will ya dyke?" Then pulls E off the chair by her arm.

Emiko is dragged away, hacking and coughing.

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:27 pm
Missy was suddenly yanked away by the masked Fox guy! "Hey, what the hell?! Let her go you creep!" The Blue Blossom attempted to chase after them but was suddenly halted by the bartender.

"Uh miss, that'll be one-hundred and twenty dollars!"

Luca turned back towards the bartender in confusion. "What?! How much?!"

"You're in a stadium bar, what do you expect?"

The young Leone immediately dug through her hoodie pockets to retrieve her wallet. "Wait a minute." Luca then froze in sudden realization. "Did that guy just call me a dyke?!"

Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games