With the conclusion of her promo with a returning Mirela, Melissa had made her way backstage during the commerical break. Once she had made it through the curtains she was greeted by a few producers and security staff who had informed her of a break and enter into her personal locker room which left Melissa quite shocked.

"W-What are you talking about?. Someone actually managed to break into my locker room, what was stolen?.

Melissa asked as she tried to comprehend that someone had broke into her locker room. The security team then told her how they looked for any evidence of personal items being stolen.

"Ma'am as fair as we know all of your personal belongings minus your ring gear bag is accounted for. It seems whoever broke into your locker room only had eyes for that bag."

Replied the security team as Melissa lowered her head and placed her hands on her hips. She shook her head before uttering a few choice words.

"Well that really doesn't ******** help me now does it. I've got a ******** match to compete in tonight and my gear is now missing."

Melissa sighed and remembered she had another bag in the trunk of her car, she pulled the keys out of her suit pocket and made her way to the parking lot. Once she was there she got to trunk of her Nissan GT-R Nismo edition and popped the trunk. She retrieved a black bag from the trunk and shut the trunk door. Melissa then made her way back to her personal locker room and slammed the door shut. She made sure to lock it this time as she proceeded to pull out a purple bikini, she sighed and realized that this was what she had to wrestle in for the time being. The camera then went out once Melissa started to undress.