White Tiger was shown backstage in a different Attire instead of his usual body suit, he was wearing tight pants, boots and it seemed he had wrapped bandages on both his elbows under the elbow pad as well as he had wrapped his left forearm. A black biker vest, with a Tiger on the back the letters on thr back TD short for Tiger's Den. White Tiger walkrs thru the corridors the show was about to start as he was suddenly approached by Renee Young.

"White Tiger please a moment of your time. Last week you had a match with Harli Drummond in which he was suspended any thoughts on your defeat.? And what's Next for you this evening?."

"Harli got lucky now his leg says otherwise. Of course im to blame for showing him mercy, next time we face eachother I'll have to break his legs. I have a match for spot in the Money in thr bank ladder match, I have little knowledge of miss Emiko. All i can do is what I've done ever since i got here Put my heart out in these matches....wait no putting my heart out just won't cut it. Some words keep resounding on my head, once someone called me a Fangless Tiger..."

White Tiger paused nodded silently as Renee Young scooted closer waiting for an through answer.
Excuse me but what do you mean by a Fangless Tiger.?

"Once a friend called me that saying i lacked what it took to finish match properly...He told me i show mercy to my opponents and my overconfidence gets the better of me at times. I can't help but think he was right. Yes Putting my heart out in this match won't do. I'll show no mercy. I will not back down. Harli better come back soon i want a rematch. But i bet by the time he comes back I'll be the new World Heavy weight Champion.
White Tiger smirked as he got out of frame starting to hear his music, the camera faded away with a clueless Renee Young.