[Tornado] V'kenti's Ledger

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:21 pm
So tornado wing! Because I know I'm not around all that often yet I still really love EoP and all yall (and V'kenti and his plots) I'm going to leave this here! So what this is for:

-Have something happen with your Tornado wingrider you'd like to share, post here! It might get a response of V'kenti's thoughts (if aplicable and if I have time owo)

-Have a major event happen in which V'kenti's notice would be inevitable? Post here and I'll try my hardest to get a V'kenti response.

-Have a request of the wingleader/seconds? Post here! I'll let wingseconds know they're welcome to contribute if they wish. smile

PLEASE feel FREE to quote me AT ANY POINT. I'll see it whenever I log in next and respond/review asap <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:52 pm
So! The long and short of it is that Fela and Blue Sophrosunth did a Bad (tm).

As wing change was happening, the pair spotted a clump of Thread they deduced would be right in the way of incoming dragons from Tsunami Wing, slapping dragons and riders upon Betweening. Rather than change with their wing as ordered, Fela spurred her dragon on to try and quickly n** that in the bud. That, and Soph has always felt he was running a bit short compared to his fellow green/blue/white brethren (as he’s not really a dragon that stands out, statistically speaking). It was perhaps a moment of indulging that inner voice that said he was inadequate rather than average.

They miscalculated the distance, however. C’lusi and Macuith Betweened right into his flame, which caused them to buck into the Thread they had been aiming for. All in all, “bonus mission” horribly failed and now Soph has to live with the fact that he made his brother a tripod among other things.

Notably, this is their first deadly mistake since joining Tornado almost 2 turns ago. Fela, while something of a flirty matchmaker, had molded to her blue’s studious nature and been generally a good rider, minus some small hiccups in the past. Her stubborn nature really shines now as the Mama Bear comes out in defense of her dragon.

When/If called by V’kenti, she’d claim the decision was hers and that Soph had raised an objection that she ignored in favor of trying to clear what she thought was a danger to the incoming wing. She’s fine with whatever punishment he might lay on them but will adamantly shield Soph from taking blame, as it was her call that had caused the incident and her call alone. (Or so she says)

Soph, perhaps tellingly, stays silent, contrite, and grey-eyed. This is a huge shift from the normally babbling, cheerfully peaceful dragon. He will neither raise an objection or do much else beyond answering simple yes/no questions.

Nilah44

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas