Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[PRP]Making Friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Life was good, of that there was no doubt. Sure things outside the safety of the pride's lands, outside the forest, were becoming weird. The spirits were restless and gods walked among mortals, but here in the cool shade of their home, the people were safe.

Mapiya yawned lazily, stretching as she got out of her hammock to begin her rounds. It was time to check in on the eveng'nariyu under her as well as seeing if there was anything that needed to be cleaned or straightened up. She loved her job and her place within the pride but sometimes she felt lonely as she had yet to make many close bonds.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:25 pm
User Image

Mapiya was one of their oldest members and had well deserved the rank of Kelku Sa'nok (Home Mother). Devoted was she to the care of the future of their pride as well as the home tree itself, it was a notable rank to have. Smiling the Leader of the pride walked forward, a smile on his face.

"Mapiya, I see you sister. Have you been well?" The common greeting that was often shared among pride members echoed through the dense jungle as he grew closer to her. He hoped all was well with her, he'd have to hear she wasn't doing well.

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:57 am
[
AstoriaFallen

Black stripped ears perked as she heard a voice hailing her. A warm smile broke across her muzzle as Ila joined her, "And I see you brother. I am well. A bit restless perhaps but that is not a bad thing. For so long we were all exhausted from sun up till sun down. To have the energy to even feel restless is a blessing in and of itself."

She tilted her head a bit, "I was just about to go check in with eveng'nariyu before seeing to mother. Would you like to join me?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:10 am
User Image

It was true, there had been much to do in the past year, having to rebuild their home after the disaster that had struck it, still it was nice to see things had begun to settle back to almost normal. There was change upon the wind and he wasn't entirely sure the pride would be so accepting, but only time would tell. While most of everything was staying the same there was going to be a couple of changes, nothing major, or so he hoped. "I would be honored to join you." Moving into step beside her his golden eyes danced as he watched the figure's of creatures moving in the shadows of the jungle.

"You needed work yourself to exhaustion every day you know. Take some time and enjoy yourself as well." His pride should know that it wasn't always about working, but living as well.

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out