Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
An Unlikely Pairing [Octane #16]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:27 am
The cameras would come back to life. The lights were set. Audio is good. The cameras now rolling as it showcases two men inside the ring. Two people who originally had such hatred for one and another. It is the person who claims to be the Original while the other is a man who had fallen to Cartwright years ago and has been known as a butler since then. It was a set of two opposites who had joined under certain circumstances. But what were those circumstances and why as soon as Trent had reappeared?

Both men would habe microphones in hand as they would receive a majpr downpour of jeers and groans from the crowd. It was obvious they were not welcomed here, but that never stopped either men before hand. The Original raised the microphone and began to speak.

"Last week, you saw two major forces meet. And now, we are what is hot. We are the talk of the town and received something we deserved all along. Recognition for our hard work. You see, despite past aggressions we had, we both habe suffered similar fates in regard we were cast in the shadow despite the wrestling prowess we have. Despite all past successes that lead to getting me so close to achieving gold and showcasing what I got. I was always blindsided with set backs which caused me to loae momentum."

Trent would point at the ramp.

"Janelle. Last week when we attacked you. It was not personal. It was us making an example out of you. The duo making their debut. For you ses, we are no longer waiting for an opportunity to come. We will seize opportunities, cultivate them for ourselves, and lay waste to people like you whenever we need to do so."

The serious side of the Original was brought out as he has finished what he needed to say. Giving a nod to the Butler.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:34 pm
The Butler looks like he is not in the mood fun and games given how he has been treated in WWFG recently. He looks into the camera as he prepares to speak into his microphone.

Butler: "At first, we couldn't stand each other. But now, we understand each other. We Trent's have both been held back. Last Octane, when Power thought that they could treat me like a nobody....that was the final straw for me."

Butler Trent shakes his head, starting to get angry just thinking about it.

Butler: "I'm Butler Trent and I deserve better! The Original besides me, he deserves better! We realised that we are stronger together as a team than apart. We battered Janelle Damone and it felt great! We aren't going to wait for what we deserve any longer...we are going to TAKE it!"

Butler Trent turns to the arena entrance.

Butler: "If anybody has a problem with us doing what we need to do to get what we want, come out and do something about it!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:03 pm
Ask and you shall receive. What If hits the PA and purple lights flash just before Janelle dashes out onto the stage. She's gone back a bit, to her baggy pants and a hat turned to the back. The head female of the Damone family isn't pleased as she looks down to the ring and her music cuts out when she raises the mic to speak.

"So let me get this straight, two supposedly grown men felt great beating up a woman? Granted I'm not some damsel in distress, but you still look like two jackasses standing in the ring complaining about your lack of opportunities. Let's break this down a little. I was sitting at home, comfortable, basically retired. I've got nothing left to prove. But I get a phone call from the WWFG offices. Management has changed again, for something like the eighth time in this company's history, and Cartwright is at the helm. It's WrestleMania season, they want to know if I want to come in, get a lay of the land, and maybe work the big show. So I decide, why the hell not, I come in, and they tell me I'm booked against Trent."

Janelle pauses and looks down at the two.

"You know, I have no clue which of you is which even now, same as I did when they mentioned it. But I figured why not. I'm used to fighting guys. I came in, and I did what I do. I wrestled. And by the way, I was winning, you little pansy a** snowflake. But in the course of the match, at least, I had some respect for the Orignal Trent. It wasn't like a walk in the park. But then, this stupid little butler butts into my business and you two double team me. Then you have the audacity to stand out here and tell me it wasn't personal. You were making an example out of me?"

Janelle slowly begins to walk down the ramp.

"I know you're both somewhat new to this, but let me clue you in on something. I have been in the ring with bigger and badder than either of you. I've held championships around the world. I've dealt with shady management even here in this company. I've been beaten up before. If you were trying to make an example of me, you should have tried harder."

The fans cheer, interrupting her, and she stops about a quarter of the way down the ramp.

"But you know, As you can see, I changed up a little bit. Because for guys like you, the nicer smiling Janelle just won't cut it. See, what you did last week, it was personal. Because you jumped me. And that brings out the street mentality. It's like being on the South side of St Louis where my family grew up. You see, I come from the Show me State and Try Me City, and all you two have shown me is that you like to try my patience. So here's how this is going to go. In a few moments, I'm going to walk down this ramp, step into the ring, and proceed to beat your asses properly."

JR: Well, I guess Janelle didn't accept their explanation and it's time to fight.

King: No way is she going to get in that ring alone, JR.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:28 pm
The Original heard a joke but he was not laughing. He heard a long tale about a victim who was just ay the wrong place at the wrong time and had hurt feelungs due to the incident. And now that person is all big and bad, saying they will come down and beat two grown men's asses. It was a funny concept but a terrible joke overall.

"Enough is enough. You basically missed the whole point of what we said. We had no intentions of making this about you. This is about us. If you intend to come down here and get beat down so you can continue this pattern. But remember that it will be your own undoing if you come down here alone and confront the biggest name in the business right now."

The Original would finish and let his fellow Trent say any words of his own. If he did or did not, he would then open the ropes to invite Janelle down.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:18 pm
Butler Trent appears to be raring to go, pacing the inside of the ring, looking at this crazy woman who thinks she has a chance against two Trent's!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:31 pm
Janelle starts down the ramp again and the fans cheer the bravery.

JR: Is Janelle really going to get in that ring right now?

King: that'd be nuts, JR!

Janelle stops at the end of the ramp.

"Oh, you poor saps. You thought i was coming alone? I'm brave, but not stupid."

Monster hits the PA as Janelle's nephew, Marcus Damone, steps out and heads down the ramp. He stops with his aunt and the two exchange a look.

JR: Janelle isn't alone! She brought some backup!

King: And this guy hasn't been beaten in his career yet. He just beat Butler Trent at King of the Canvas!

Janelle and Marcus dash into the ring, coming up with Janelle going after the original Trent while Marcus goes for the butler, both coming in swinging rights as Janelle looks to live up to her word  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:13 pm
Aww crap! Not the undefeated Marcus Damone! Butler Trent can't turn around now though, as he tells them both to bring it on.

Butler Trent was ready to unload with rights to Marcus Damone, but the big man is faster and stronger, knocking Butler Trent across the ring with each blow. The Butler tries to take a shortcut with an eye poke to Marcus to save his skin!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:14 am
It seems like she was smart enough to grab somebody. And that somebody just happened to be Marcus. Trent fled from the ropes and woulf stand ready for the attack. The two slid in and went to town, as Trent looked to thtow some hands back at Janelle while receiving some at the same time. Showcasing an intense exchange.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:09 pm
The Damones are ready for the fight here, as Janelle is caught in the exchange with the original Trent. She looks to switch tactics and go low with a kick to the shin and then back high with a right to the jaw

Marcus is halted by an eye poke from the Butler, thankfully only one eye, but it pisses him off  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:47 pm
Ha ha! Marcus isn't so scary when he can't see, funny that! Butler Trent thinks that he can get the better of the big man now by walloping him across the back with his fists!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:38 am
Marcus feels a few shots to his back. The shock of the first one makes him stumble forward a step, but he expected them to hurt more. As more shots come, the big man straightens up and finally turns to glare at Butler Trent, then aims to clock him with a quick uppercut to the jaw  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:36 pm
Butler Trent doesn't like that glare! He starts to back away with open hands but Marcus catches him with an uppercut that drops him to the mat! The Butler rolls out of the ring to escape the pain!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 pm
It seems Janelle wasn't beneath fighting dirty as the exchange turned inyo Trent's shin being caught with a hard kick and a jaw javking strike that caused Trent to drop to the mat and roll outaide alongside the Butler.

Both men seemed shaken but that is all. As the Original would throw comments out stating that this is not over and this is the Trent Show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:56 am
Janelle picks the mic back up as the two Trents have retreated for the moment.

"Hey boys, you say this isn't over? I agree. And guess what? I've already talked to the boss. Our next show is WrestleMania and your schedule is clear. We'll see you there. "

She hands the mic to Marcus to speak.

"You say this is the Trent show? We say that would make it the s**t show. WrestleMania I'm going to put you both down, especially you." Marcus points to the butler. "You've stuck your nose in Damone business for the last time. You screwed my dad and uncle out of the tag titles. You interfered with my aunt as if you forgot the last time we met. So this may not just be the last WrestleMania, its going to be your last night walking upright when I'm done with you."

Marcus tosses the mic and his music hits as the two Damones stand in the ring, looking down at their two opponents  

Drako Damone

Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff