Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 am
User Image

Her mother had been born and raised in these lands and for whatever reason had decided to leave them and forge her own path in life, outside of the pride. Though it would seem she didn't make it very far away because Txon grew up right next to her ancestral home and couldn't keep her curiosity about it in any longer and had joined the pride not long ago.

Flicking her tail behind her, the dark female walked through the dense foliage, she had taken the rank of Karyu and it pleased her a great deal to be able to teach the future generations, she was the only one in the pride so far and hoped in time there would be other Karyu's but she was okay with how things were for right now.

Listening to the sounds of the world around her she took a moment to sit down and gaze up towards the canopy, just taking in everything and enjoying it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Though he wouldn't mean to, while passing by Tirea'fya'o would undoubtedly disturb the sounds of nature the nearby lioness enjoyed. He was singing again - when was he not? Today, it was some song about a lost love between a pair of wandering songbirds. Like those flighty creatures, his pitch dipped and darted, whisper-light vocals and high, fluting whistles comprising his wordless melody.

He might not even have known that there was anyone around for him to bother, had one of his whistles not stopped on a sour note. Tirea blinked his way out of reverie, brow furrowing as he considered the missed tone. In doing so, he caught sight of a dark pelt quite out of place with the verdant green of the trees. Not unpleasantly so, however. She looked so much like one of their own that Tirea was willing to bet that her line ran deep amongst the People.

"Kaltxi, dear sister." The lion's muzzle split into a grin, somewhat shy, but ebullient nonetheless. "I hope the shade of the trees finds you well? And the wayward musings of a passing singer didn't distract you too much." Again, though the hint of bashfulness was there in Tirea's words, it was clear that he was not one to be terribly apologetic without due cause.

AstoriaFallen

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:08 pm
Anderleit

A melody danced through the air and she allowed the music to sooth her soul a bit but then it stopped abruptly when I note was hit that wasn't quite in tune.

Sortly after a voice echoed through the air and a bright smile spread across her lips as the male greeted her, Kaltxi, brother. She replied as she looked at the brightness of the blue male, compared to her own dark appearance, she took after her mother a lot.

"No distraction at all, if anything it added to the serenity I was feeling. My name is Txon'ong, I'm one of the teachers within our lands." She was certain not many would know who she was yet given how new she was to the lands still, though she felt like she'd always been here given the knowledge her mother had passed onto her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:31 pm
The male mirrored her bright smile with one of his own. His steps seemed to grow lighter - gained a bit of bounce to them - with the knowledge that he approached a kind spirit. A friendly soul was so much sweeter to deal with than anything else, and his people were rife with them!

A teacher, especially! Tirea knew that they were, sadly, rather lacking in those able to educate burgeoning young minds. They were somewhat low on young minds, too, now that he thought about it - and while the two were doubtlessly connected, it was still good to meet someone who had the will. "I'm happy to contribute to your peace, then." The lion bowed, brilliant blue mane drooping before lowered eyes. It was just as casually flipped out of his face once he rose, a playful gaze meeting his companion's. "And I'm sorry I stopped. I'm Tirea'fya'o, one of our Rolyu. It's so good to meet you, Txon'ong."

AstoriaFallen

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:38 pm
Anderleit

The very fact he apologized for stopping his singing made her crane her head a little bit to the side as she watched him with an amused twinkle. "Please, do not apologize on my behalf. Besides, had you not stopped then how would we have been able to talk then?" She wasn't very witty but she tried to be, even if she always failed completely at it.

"It's fitting that you're one of the Rolyu's, you have a beautiful voice." While it was her honest opinion, didn't mean other's felt the same way but it wasn't often those of their pride lied to one another. One of the beautiful things about the place they called home, they prided their selves on their honesty. Though stretching things a little bit never harmed anyone either, but still, she liked to be as truthful as she could be. "I hear that the pride went through some troubles not long ago? I only joined the lands recently, my mother was born and raised here but left and had my siblings and myself. I came back because she talked about this place so much and I'm so very glad that I did. I don't think I'd ever be able to call anywhere else my home."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:54 pm
Tirea grinned, embarrassment all that kept him from rising to a full-blown chuckle. "How indeed?" He admitted sheepishly. Her wit had cut through his overly gracious platitudes well enough! "I suppose I'll concede that there's a time for song and time for naught - and as befits a Karyu, you cut through to the logic of it." And quickly, too! The lion's expression made it clear that he took no offense from it, however. His mood was as bright as his pelt, and not prone to being put down for long - no matter what the reason.

Her next words, however, hit upon the one thing that could dull the brilliant singer's temperament. His brows lifted, eyes widening at her admission. "You weren't here for the storm," Tirea murmured. It wasn't a question. "Ah, you did miss some trouble, sister. Domonia's passage was a devastating time for the pride." His words rang somber. The male's head bowed a moment - his own, private token of silence for those who had been lost in the storm. Privately, it was a bit more than that: the Rolyu mourned the transformation that the storm had rendered in him. The change had been a good one, all things considered. If only the cost hadn't been quite so high!

AstoriaFallen

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:25 pm
Anderleit

Smiling at his words she was glad she had such dark fur or it was possible he might see her blush. I am sorry for the losses the pride suffered when Domina passed through these lands. A sad time indeed, she hoped that many that were missing would have been found, but it seems as though many were lost to Ewya. "I know that nothing can replace the lives lost during that time." She said softly as she looked at him, wondering who he had lost during the disaster.  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games