Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Sunshine, fresh air(Cavera, Aviforth + T'rin, Ingonth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:30 pm
Oh, dear Faranth, Cavera isn’t quite sure how happy she was to breathe in fresh air. She knows that, despite seemingly alone, she has a few pairs of eyes watching her. Yet she’s on the cusp of being let go, and couldn’t help but gently bribe her attending healer if she could just.. go get some fresh air. A change of honest clothes and walking out of the large entrance into the Weyrbowl -- not very far, just a few steps into the sun, into the fresh air.

The fresh air does feel nice. At her side, Aviforth gently butted his nose into her hand, cheeping softly. The normally vibrant weyrling was still grey, though not as fretfully so as when she’d been able to stay awake for more than half a candlemark.

’Of course, my precious boy. We’ll be getting back to it soon. I hope I can get back to lessons soon -- tomorrow even. She stretches, soaking in the warmth of the spring sunshine as much as she can. Her sweet blue sat at her heels, his tail curling around her ankles as his wings mimicked her movement, showing off the brilliant pattern.

In her stretching, her hand brushes against something--- someone. “Oh, oops -- sorry about that.” It’s sheepish and quiet, her actual voice a touch rusty from disuse.

Quote:
Feel free to interact!!! Sweet girl is finally on the mend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:00 pm
It was a testament to how sick he had been that T'rin didn't know that only a handful of beds had separated him from Cavera for at least a small portion of the last month. A couple of days ago he had proven to the healers that he could sit up without getting woozy, but today was the first day he had been allowed to walk around, and he was making the most of it, even though his body was far from used to the strain. T'rin had lost any muscle tone he might have earned during training and was almost frightfully thin, but Ingonth was as determined as his rider not to let weakness show. Though he leaned heavily on his dragon, the young man's steps were sure.

They separated upon reaching the edge of the bowl, Ingonth anxious to show T'rin just how well his flaps were going, but the blue paused when he noticed the presence of his beloved cousin. Even grey-tinged, Aviforth was still one of the most striking of their brood. Ingonth didn't exactly aim to make his approach so sneaky on purpose, but he was surprisingly pleased that Cavera didn't acknowledge him until he had placed himself in the path of her hand.

He trilled a happy hello when she brushed his extended neck, turning bright green eyes on the other dragon.

Hello! I'm glad to see— His head whipped toward where T'rin stood almost comically fast. I'll be right back! And then he was off, gracefully trotting the thirty or so feet away to retrieve his rider.

Prism Shine
o no i took the predictable one XD

Smerdle

Scamp

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out