Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Aérastouvíos Lands
[PRP] A lot to think about.. (Vaiva x Taza)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vaiva still needed an avian partner, but she was still on the move, she had gained her status in the pack as a pathfinder and she intended to do just that find the best paths and other things the pack needed. She also needed to figure out if her relationship with her mate was right for her or if she needed to sit down with her mate and figure out if they were not right for each other anymore. It made her sad to think about, but Vaiva wanted pups and she had not seen much of her mate in a long time which was not productive to having pups.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:27 pm
User Image

It was a pretty nice day, if Taza said so herself. The pack was on the move, for the most part. The pace was pretty sedate compared to their normal rush to get somewhere. The wind was calm for them, a gentle breeze. Nits'uhi, her ousia, was perched gently on her shoulders, practically cuddled into the base of her neck as she walked.

The little songbird was a wonderful companion and she was pleased when she finally found her soulbond. She barely even noticed the bird there anymore, but she could feel her shift a bit when she did. Taza hummed a bit as she walked, taking in the area that surrounded them.

It wasn't until she heard a small trill from Nits that she noticed other rainbow colored dog walking not too far away. She recognized the other but only in passing. "Nice day, isn't it?" She asked as she wandered closer to the Thoryvodis.

MiddyGlow
I'm pretty sure this one was supposed to be fore me? If not then I can delete my post!

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:44 am
Seaki

(Nope this was meant for you XD just wasn't sure the character's name)

Vaiva turned to the other female from the pack, she couldn't think of her name but since she was a pathfinder and also knew it was a tricky situation for meeting the pack. She needed to work on that so she could become an intricate part of the pack, she also needed to find a soul bound as this female had. She dragged her mind away from her wandering thoughts and smiled. "Yes, it is very pretty." She looked out at the land and she was happy this was the life she wanted and she was glad she had joined the pack. "I am Vaiva." she said in a warm tone. Vaiva loved looking at life glass half full, so her feelings about her mate to be were harder than anything for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:01 pm
"I am Taza," she replied kindly. Nits shifted on her shoulders and popped up to her head, peaking at the other dog from between Taza's ears. "And this is Nits'uhi, but I call her Nits."

"Hullo," the little songbird said when she was introduced. She had slowly gotten used to being around other dogs. Once she had joined Taza in the pack, she realized that no harm would come to her so she was slowly getting more comfortable. She did noticed, however, that the other dog did not have an Ousia of her own, yet.

"How are you liking the pack, so far?" Taza asked, the question punctuated with a tiny trill from Nits.

MiddyGlow

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:09 pm
Seaki

Vavia smiled at the female wild dog and her bird, she really wanted to meet the other half of her soul and she really hoped she would soon. "It's nice to meet you both." She looked at Taza and Nits. Then she considered the question of how she was liking the pack so far. "It has been nice so far, with what time I have had to meet the others in the pack so far. Which hasn't been a lot so far. I have mostly been away serving as a pathfinder." She paused for a moment and then said: "I love the pack, but sometimes it is hard being off alone for so long you know?"

She looked at Taza's Ousia Nits was a very pretty bird and she hoped she would find a partner she would be able to connect with sometime soon. "I have not found my ousia yet, so going out on my own isn't always easy." She laughed a little "Then, of course, being away from my mate isn't easy either." She stopped to think a moment then said: "But I want to be out there so much." She wondered if Taza would understand or think she was foolish for fretting so much. "I'm sorry to be unloading so much on you, you must think me so foolish." She said blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:12 pm
MiddyGlow

Taza nodded a bit. "I understand. Nits and I have not been together long, though it feels like we have been together all along," She told the other dog. Nits busied herself preening her feathers and bit, interchangeably with the thick fur atop Taza's head. She did pause to nod in agreement to Taza's statement, however.

"Your Ousia will find you, yet! I'm sure they will come to you sooner than you think. If you speak with our leader, you can perhaps ask if you and your mate can set out together. Though, that does not stop the pair of you from splitting should the winds change your paths before leading you back here."

Taza was sincere in her words - she wanted the other dog to feel better, as was her nature as a healer. She wanted to see her pack prosper more than anything.

"I don't mind at all, you're welcome to unload any of your troubles, if it makes your heart a little lighter."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:18 pm
Seaki

Vavia smiled "Thank you, you are very thoughtful." She thought on the things she was listening to. "Yes the winds may have already have changed, but perhaps I will seek a path on my own and then perhaps the wind will guide be to my Ousia, if I do not try I will never know." She nodded. She then sat down in the tall grass, thinking things over, unsure what to say next. She had much to think about in her life and much to do to get to where she wanted to be in life and that might not include the mate she had wanted.  
[IC] Aérastouvíos Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games