Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
What do you do when you have lost hope?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanterella

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:10 pm
My depression is at its all-time worst. I met my soulmate and through a long string of things I can't share right now I am alone. I cry all the time. I am so miserable and unhappy. I always had a little hope pushing me but now it feels like it is gone. My family decided to make me feel bad about my liking guys and that I could "be forgiven" if I turned back now. Long Story short, I feel alone and sad and just need someone to tell me it will be okay.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:49 pm
I hope my writing this message is not too late heart

I hope you feel better and it will be okay heart
I know you feel at your worst right now, but it will get better. I'm sure you've heard that a lot, but it will, and, yes, admittedly, it will take time.

Besides sending this message, I don't know how to help, but just know that, even if your family will not stand by you, you have people like me to support you.

Please stay strong and continue to live life heart Even if they aren't in your life now or you don't realize they're there, there are people who care deeply for you. I'm sure of it emotion_rainbow  

xXYuriNek0Xx

XxMelatoninxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:49 am
Look man, I know exactly how you are feeling. My family isn't that homophobic, but my dad is a different story. I didn't tell him that I was part of the LGBTQ community until I was about to move away. Sure he was mad and ranted, but at the same time, what can he do about it?! Your family cannot control who you are, what you do, or how you act. Long story short: ******** THEM MAN! If they don't like who you are, they can go suck it or something. If they can't see you the same way or maintain their love towards you, then that simply shows their true colors. I'm sending al my love for ya. You can get through this!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:53 pm
Although family typically plays a big role in you life and affects how you feel about yourself and others greatly they cannot force your hand and control you fully.
There are times things will be horrid, friends and family alike may be crude and cause you more issues then you started with, and honestly the best thing is a change away from those negative people if you can do it. I have scaring from family pushing me to that edge, things I cant undo that I have to carry with me. Changing my life then can be seen as drastic but from my experience getting away from them and getting to a place away helped me so much.
I understand such a change can be even more terrifying but it can help you greatly, you may think your leaving behind the one person you love and care for but things we love will hold us back from something better all to often, but no one can change your mind on what you do.

Stay with a friend you have and trust greatly fr a night or two if they let you, go out to a park and enjoy the air and the breeze on your skin. Dont harm yourself and dont let others beat you down, you are an amazing person. Your alive still and you can laugh and smile, you can feel the snow melt on your skin and you can love so vibrantly no matter who it is. Dont cut it short, things may be horrid at the moment but you do now and will always be allowed a choice if you stay where you are or you move away. You can cut out those from your life if needed and you can always meet someone now who will look at you no different then any other because of what people you love.

I know I cant fully change your mind on what you do, but I do hope you make a healthier choice for yourself and can love anyone you wish to fully with your heart and they will love you too. You can always have that choice even if everything seems lost, nothing truly is and you can find the hope you need in yourself and others if you look and ask for the help. heart  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items