Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:54 am
User Image

Morath had a suspicion that things were changing in her life. She and Gudinas marriage had brought her more joy and pride and willl to succeed than any other event in this world. She had found her desire to create and help others was now so strong that she was continuously creating and storing talismans.

That was not the only thing being created.

She suspected not long ago that life had begun to stir inside her. She had never been with Chile before but she knew enough from her teachings-to be sure.

She just had to find a way to tell Gudina.

She was patiently waiting for him to return to their den site, her paws crossed and her expression pleasant.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:54 am
Gudina had been out traveling the border looking for challenges and protecting the pride borders from invaders. He was looking forward to seeing his wife and enjoying some time together with her and perhaps going for a walk in the forest to gather things she needed to create things. He smiled as he caught sight of her. "Greetings my love." He said as he moved towards her and rubbed his cheek to hers in greeting. "How are you doing?" He looked around to see if her brother was around, he didn't like her being unguarded, he was protective of his mate and wife.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:25 am
She smiled warmly when she spotted her husband approaching. She had never in her life enjoyed time with another-other than her mentor and her brother. Gudina had a way of doing things that made her see how amazing he was. She looked forward to the days ahead.

“Hello Gudina my love.” She said with a bright smile. “How was your time on the border?”she asked. She didn’t want to jump straight into he surprise...meven though it danced on her tongue eagerly.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” She added.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:55 am
Gudina smiled brightly at the love of his life she was everything to him "It was just fine, nothing to report today, I'll have to go on a Viking to find some action at this point. " He gave her a cheeky grin and went to lay next to her. He gave her another cheeky grin and rubbed her cheek "Oh is that so?" He said in a playful tone, not thinking of anything but spending time with his mate. He needed to be with her. She was his everything and he needed to spend more time with her, but he also wanted to travel and find her rare gifts.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:36 pm
She smiled warmly and was relieved that not much was going on. Quiet times meant safe times and it seemed as though their time together would soon enough be very hectic and exciting. She had nevertheless been a mother before and the very idea of having a family had never really passed through her mind- until she met Gudina.

“So...” she paused and looked at him quitly. “I have something important to talk to you about...”

She looked at her mate and observed him... he would soon have cubs to guide and protect... and it was scary and exciting.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:42 pm
Gudina smiled at his mate wondering what the news was she had to tell him, he really had no idea what it could be but he was looking forward to finding out. "Alright, my love tell me what it is you want to tell me." He waited patiently for her to reveal what it was she had to tell him. He pondered the things it could be perhaps something about work or the pride. He had no idea really. Just random thoughts going through his head. His mind never crossed the idea that it might be something about cubs. It wasn't something he was thinking about at the time since their mating was still rather new.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:53 pm
She took a deep breath and let it out slowly...

“Gudina I’m with child.” She said softly. “I know my body and my body is telling me it is true...” she had her eyes half lidded and they were soft beneith her lids.

“That means soon our den will be smaller and our days will be louder...”

She swallowed a lump in her throat. “But... our lives will be greater...”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:59 pm
Gudina grinned when she told him the news it was a great blessing to their mating that they would be having cubs. "That is wonderful to hear and I believe you, of course, I do. If anyone would know something like that I would think it would be a priestess, I imagine you are more attuned to these things then others." He smiled again and then said "Do not worry about the space if we need to we will find a larger den and the noise will be no problem I'm sure they will bring joy to our lives as well as chaos."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:08 pm
She was not surprised by his reaction. Of all her years she had never even fathomed cubs but her mate... her strong and majestic mate.... things change.

She did chuckle though. “I suppose our den may seem a bit cramped after this but if we must make room-we shall... until then I will simply grow round and you will grow strong.” She chuckled. “My specialty really is talisman making... I have very little experience with cubs... and my mother was not around for much of my life... my father either really...”

She had a small look of doubt. What if she wasn’t good at this mothering thing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:05 am
Gudina listened to her and then said "I am sure that is right." He grinned and then said "You will be more beautiful than ever." He considered her worries about family. "Well I don't have connections with my family anymore, so we will have to figure it out. I'm sure we can do this without them." He hoped she didn't question him too much, then again perhaps he should just tell her that some of his family still lived in the pride lands. He wasn't about to go visit them though. He had left when he was an adol and he didn't intend to go back.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:54 am
Morath wasn’t super worried really... they had her devoted brother who would never sire his own children and would be a proud uncle to their children. “We have Thuto... he will help when needed.” She said softly, gazing down at her rounded belly and smiling.

“I never thought i’d Be married and with child...” she added.

She gazed lovingly at her mate. “You’ve changed my world Gudina... I hope you know that.”

She nuzzled down next to him and took a deep sigh.

“Things will be exceptional from now on.”

Fin

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces