[PRP] Raids along the border

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He never knew his mother. She was taken from him and his brothers at a young age. His father...he knew of, but that didn't last long. All Ahanu remembered was the smell of copper well into the night, fierce roars and snarls, and then...silence.

Father never returned that night. One of his two friends also vanished, but the female remained. Why, Ahanu didn't know. He was glad for her though. She was the only connection left to his true 'family'.

Under the guidance of a few other pride members, Ahanu grew. Now, he was a lanky adult, testing the patience of the most patient lion of the pride. For example, running off instead of heading for his daily lessons. Who needed them? If he were to rule the pride, he could do what he want.

"My father is going to be mad you know," the words crept behind him as a charcoal female slinked forward. A cousin surely of some type, Ahanu knew, but he didn't care. He shrugged his shoulders toward Najia, flashing a lopsided grin.

"I can do what I want." He smirked. "Your father will do best to know that."

Najia's fur bristled at the comment, but she remained quiet as her eyes narrowed. She had followed Ahanu near the Kusini lands border. One of them had to remain vigilant.

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hjalmar grunted as meandered alongside his band, the Captain at the head not sparing him any reprieve... not that he would want that anyway. The last thing the lion wanted was pity, after all. He knew that his companions had been throwing him looks when they thought he hadn't noticed, had whispered amongst themselves as they wondered whether he'd be an asset or a hindrance on their viking, and he was determined to prove them wrong. He was a Reaver, and by the gods, he would show that.

That said, it was with a measure of relief that the lion at their head decided to stop and declare that they take a rest at the next water source they find. He perked up as he and another were chosen to seek out said water, and, without a word, Hjalmar stalked off. It wasn't the most glamorous of jobs... but it also afforded him the opportunity to show he could be on his own too.

Stalking through a few bushes, and caring very little if he made a lot of noise, the blue-gray lion paused to sniff. Odd, he could swear that he could smell something ahead of him.... A pride?

Hmm....

KasaiLoki

MangoMeow

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 pm
MangoMeow

Silence. Just what Ahanu preferred when with his cousin. He couldn't help but smirk as he continued on, ignoring the small sounds of discontent Najia would mew every few steps

"If you are that worried, go home" the male said with an eye roll, causing a snort from his companion.

"And what? Leave you out here to die. Yeah, no." She retorted. She paused, hearing the rustle of foliage nearby. "Shh!" She said quickly

Ahanu paused briefly, but continued on, shaking his head. "It's the wind, Najia."

"No, it's not!" She bickered. "I think someone's out there! We need to go back. Or else we will both get in trouble"

"....No, more like you will be in trouble. I'll just blame you for bringing me out here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:20 am
As he got closer, he lowered himself down, trying to keep himself as quiet as he could. It was definitely someone, or rather, two people, that was for sure. Despite their insistence to be quiet, the pair was being quite loud. He was certain that everyone within a mile radius would have heard them, the Reaver thought with a quiet snort.

They were clearly young and willful, and any other day, Hjalmar would have considered trying to catch them as Thralls. Today though? No, he wasn't in the mood. Not when he was still getting used to being out in the wild with only one eye.

Instead, he observed them for a moment longer before finally speaking up, "Perhaps you should be listening to the little lady. You never know what could be lurking nearby."

KasaiLoki

MangoMeow

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:17 pm
MangoMeow

Najia froze as Ahanu found himself uttering a curse under his lips from the disembodied voice.

"I TOLD YOU." She found herself growling, trying to stand tall, yet the fur on the back of her neck stood on end. Ahanu had a more relaxed stance, eyes rolling. "Show yourself!" The adolescent male demanded.

"We are dead. We are so dead. All because you wouldn't listen!" The female muttered.

"Calm down Najia, we can just fight whoever is here. HEAR THAT. WE WILL FIGHT YOU."

"I am no mpigani, Ahanu. I am a FARMER. We don't fight, we GROW things. And you." Her blue eyes snapped towards the adolescent. "You are just a snobby brat just lucky to be born in the rank you are I am sure you have never scratched your paws, EVER. Mister whoever you are, he means nothing what he says. He is just a stupid boy."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:34 pm
Oh, he didn't think he needed to be told that. The boy was clearly still young and boastful, and the girl had let on what kind of lifestyle she follwed - Hjalmar had no doubt that he could take them both on in a fight. After all, he'd been through fights where he was more than outmatched before.

However, the last thing he felt like doing was picking a fight for the sake of a fight. The group he was with wasn't really interested in taking thralls, nor was he at the moment. No, this was more of a scouting mission than anything else.

So instead, the male gave them a long look before slowly emerging from his hiding place. He was probably an intimidating sight, all big muscled and scarred up, not to mention the one eye, but he had an almost bored look on his face as he got close.

"Do you always try to pick fights before measuring the opponent, boy? The rogue lands are no place for the unprepared."

KasaiLoki

MangoMeow

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces