What path will you walk? (Vavia x Ty)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vavia was back with the pride and looking for her mate, she had spent some time with a male she had met in the rogue land, but nothing had happened even though they had flirted a little, but unless her mate didn't want to be with her anymore Vavia was not going to betray him. She had a gentle good heart and she would not seek to harm the male she had first chosen unless he chose with her that their paths had broken apart and things would now change. She hoped he still wanted to walk the path with her but she wouldn't know till she found him and asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:42 am
Tyvek had made it his mission to find both his mate and himself a companion. That journey had taken him a bit father than he'd expected or hoped, and yet...here he was, returning with nothing. His paws were empty. Neither he nor his mate fully fit into the pack yet, he felt, and as such, he kept hidden away just a little longer before showing his face. He had to get her something...and something he at least could bring.

His paws were aching and his heart was so, so tired by now, but the moment he picked up her scent, it was a rush of new energy. Damned be the tired paws when they needed to carry him to the dog he loved, and once she could be seen over the horizon, he barked out a joyous "Vaiva!", nearly forgetting the cargo he carried in his jaws.  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:46 am
Vavia was so happy to see him she forgot they had been apart for so long and forgot that it felt like there was a great distance between them. She barked back and called out his name and ran over to him and licked his face. "I have missed you, I have traveled so long and discovered new paths, I still haven't found my soul bounce yet." She said pouting "What have you been doing?" She rambled very quickly so excited to see her mate once more. She didn't know how long she had been out on the road she hoped he would go with her next time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:56 am
The bundle was dropped to the ground so he had a moment to return Vaiva's affections with his own, nuzzling her neck and even pawing playfully at her. His heart felt like it was going to explode between being so exhausted and excited at the same time, so he eventually had to take a step back to pant.

"I...I tried looking. But I couldn't...I couldn't find any." Inbetween breaths he managed to speak, and once his poor heart had gotten a moment's rest, he turned to the bundle that was on the ground. It was a tied animal skin, gazelle from the pattern, and when he brought it over, untied it, it spilled out a gorgeous arrangement of flowers, herbs, and stones. Each one was supremely colorful, and even the stones that didn't flash with color were beautiful in patterning at the very least.

"But...I couldn't come back without something for you." He nudged the bundle over. "I saw so many beautiful things on the way back that, well, made me think of you so...I brought them with me. For you, I mean...To show them how beautiful you are because...erm..."

Suddenly, he felt very flustered. If he was a paler dog, he might have turned entirely pink at this point.  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:14 am
Vavia looked at the beautiful things Ty had brought back for her, she was sad she had not thought to find him a gift as well on her travels. She blushed "I didn't get you anything, these are so beautiful." She had been worried that Ty wasn't really in love with her but this gift so special and sweet. "Thank you so much Ty." She said smiling looking at the stones and flowers each so pretty she would remember this present for a long time and keep it forever. "So where did you journey?" She asked in a curious tone. "I traveled through a dense forest and ran into another wild dog who is going to join the pack."  
[IC] Aérastouvíos Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games