Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Aérastouvíos Lands
[PRP] The Storyteller Returns (Arawn & Vavia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arawn huffed as he made his way over the ridge, but he was careful to stay quiet as he did so. The little ball of fluff tucked behind his ear was still sleeping, and he refused to be the one to wake her from her nap. The little chick was still very young, barely even capable of speaking more than a couple jumbled words, and while he was no expert at raising a child, he was pretty sure they needed lots of sleep at this age.

Poor chick - he'd found her abandoned in a bush, her mother's nest raided by a snake. He was happy he wasn't there to witness what likely happened to the rest of her clutch and parents.... though he wished he could have been there to stop it. Ah well, nothing could be done about it now. All he could do was help the chick live on; he couldn't bear to just leave her to die.

He was on his way back into his pack now, having gained a few more stories to tell, and he perked up as the scent of his pack mates reached his nose. He was close!

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:43 pm
MangoMeow

Vavia was back with the group for the time being she had missed home and was glad to have gotten a chance to spend time with her mate, which was something she greatly missed when she was along searching for new paths for the pack. She looked out into the distance and saw a black shape she wondered if it was her mate so she went closer to them till she caught their scent and realized it wasn't her mate after all. She stopped short of the other wild dog and smiled "Hi I'm Vavia." She said in a cheery tone.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:26 pm
He paused as someone drew closer, relaxing only when the scent of his pack grew stronger as she neared. Good, someone from home!

The black wild dog grinned widely in greeting, "Hello, it's good to meet you." At least, he was fairly certain he'd never seen her before. Perhaps someone newly joined? He has been gone a while though, longer than he normally would be, so she very well could have lived here a while.... or they simply could not have crossed paths before.

"The name's Arawn." He tilted his head back with a sniff, "Is the pack close by?"

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:42 pm
MangoMeow

Vavia smiled and jumped about "Yup welcome back, nice to meet you Arawn." She said in a warm tone "So what do you do for the pack? I'm a pathfinder." She said in a happy tone. She was so excited about being a pathfinder it was what she wanted to do since she joined the pack. Now she was a pathfinder and she was able to be connected to the pack, but still had the freedom to travel the land and bring back valuable information to the pack. She was still bouncing about in excitement as she waited for Arawn to answer her.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:32 am
He smiled lightly at her clear enthusiasm for her work. It was always a pleasure to see someone who enjoyed their life. There was a time where he almost went down a completely different path as well, before realizing where his talents lay. Looking back, he doubted that he would have been nearly as happy as he was now.

"A storyteller. I'm actually just on my way back after journeying out for some new stories." Arawn paused then to glance up at the green fluff on his head, "I ended up finding more than stories too this time." He'd be lying if he said that the prospect of raising a chick didn't scare him, but... well, he'd always been a caretaker for his younger siblings. How was this any different?

The wild dog shook his head to pull himself back on track, "So, are you just returning from said pathfinding, or on your way out now?"

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:16 pm
MangoMeow

Vavia smiled and then she sat down to try and calm herself she didn't want to make her pack mate uncomfortable. "I hope I will have time to hear some of your stories before I have to move out, I can't stay with the pack too long I get too restless, it's why I was so glad to have the chance to become a pathfinder. I get the love of the pack but I also get the freedom to adventure which makes me very happy. I am also home to spend some time with my mate before I go back out."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:30 am
Arawn laughed lightly at that, "I hope so as well. I imagine I'll be sitting down in one of the groups later to regale one of my tales. Perhaps you can drop by one of them then?"

As she continued, he nodded in agreement, understanding the sentiment. He didn't quite feel the urge to wander outside as much as a Pathfinder might, but he did get the urge to see the world, see what stories he could learn. You could only learn so much from being cooped up with the pack, after all.

"That's good to hear." He hummed, "I've always been a believer that you should do what you enjoy." Not that he was as wise about himself when he was young, he thought with amusement. He remembered wanting to follow in his father's footsteps, and struggling with it until he finally recognized his calling.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:07 am
MangoMeow

Vavia smiled and nodded she very much wanted to stay long enough to hear some of his stories and then she would move on to explore once again. "I agree doing what you love is very important I could never be happy being a guard or hunter, it's just not the right fit for me and I'm glad I could strive for what I did want." She looked off wondering where her mate was, they had some issues because they hadn't spent much time together but they were working through it which she was glad for since she loved Ty and didn't want to have to find another mate and start over.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:09 pm
He nodded back as she spoke, knowing the feeling, and then paused as he noticed her distraction. Something on her mind? Ah, but the little bundle of feathers on his head began to stir then, and Arawn glanced up briefly before deciding that perhaps it was time to keep moving.

"Well, I think it's time to rejoin the pack, aye?" He smiled, "Feel like joining me on the journey to them?" He was already starting to walk forward, eager to return regardless of her answer.

MiddyGlow
Fin with your next post?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:14 pm
MangoMeow

(Looks good to me we are over 1k <3 )

Vavia smiled and nodded "Yes let us get back to the pack together." She said smiling again before heading off with him to head back to their home.

(Fin)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Aérastouvíos Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas