Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:16 am
medigel
User Image

The pack still remembers the pain of watching Shadelight mourn his lost friend. They only hope he'll find peace one day!

Welcome (back) Shadelight to the pack!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:16 am
I'd Like to Join!

Username: -Ghastly Demise-
Uncert Link: Here
Cert Link: N/A~
Wolf Name: Ripples in the azure sea

Brief Personality: Charming, Confident,Observant and Dutiful Azure may be a bit hard headed but he is also one not to give up, he takes things he sets his mind to seriously, he highly values family and doses not take treason lightly he has a fire in his eye and vengeance in his heart, he will do what it takes to protect or avenge those he cares about even if it means giving up his own life. Azure can be distant however. as he has suffered a grate loss in his puppy years witch manifest its self every year on the anniversary of said event.

Trial Response: Azure bowed his head down allowing the blindfold to be placed upon his head, he had prepared himself for this moment for the last few years of his life. he had only heard rumors of the trial he would have to endure but he had hoped it would be enough. Upon being fully blindfolded he felt as he was lead around till finally arriving at the pack Heart. he perked his ears knowing what he would have to do, he sat down ears twitching as he stayed put where he was brought to and began to wait, he heard the words beneath their breaths, comments on him curious pups and mischievous souls that where looking forward to testing him threw the trials. he used his paw to push off the blindfold once he was told he could remove it, and then watched as those who had brought him here left. he sat there tall eyes glancing about as the pack went about there lives leaving him be, for now.

as time passed and it was now 4 hours in he watched the pack go about there lives going to and fro from each place, he didn't budge much but he would occasionally explore the places he was allowed to go and see, but beyond that he would always return to the center where he was when the trial began, though as time kept ticking he felt a few nips, nothing forceful mostly a tug of fur or a brush /slap of the tail to his body or head, he ignored it for the most part but the actions and wolves who made theses actions didn't go unnoticed. though 10 hours in to the trial he felt his mouth dry and his stomach growl. though his body was hungry he endured it, what made it hard was those tempting him with food or just passing by, occasionally he got the occupational offer of food but he remained quite and firm, no words no gestures to be made, he would merely blink or turn his head the other way to ignore the temptation.

he glanced up at the sky as night drew closer stars appearing one by one, the stomach pain remained but had began to fade as he kept his mind busy, however this was minor to the hardships he faced growing up , he struggled on his own especially as he left the side of the one who took care of him as a up and he fended for himself once he was old enough to do so. he looked around him as the shadows cast down around him as the sun set, soon leaving the darkness and the light of the moon to illuminate the packs domain he saw the more nocturnal members come out, he looked around and quietly watched, feeling his body beg for him to sleep, but he refused, the lack of food and sleep made him a bit cranky but he pushed threw it not letting his struggle show. he would not let himself appear weak, needy and helpless to them, he was definitely not the kind of wolf that his his body wanted to make him out to be, as time rolled on it drew ever closer to the mark, he stood standing tall and proud knowing he would soon complete his trial with the final hours passing he finished the trial. though he was tired and hungry he refused to eat or sleep now at least not till he could see the alpha.

Plea:
He had not eaten nor slept since the end of the trial as he refused to do so even after it was over, he followed the guards to the alphas presence and bowed his head before him , " my name is Ripples in the azure see, Azure for short , i have traveled far across Kells Run to the redwoods in search of your humble home and pack, I grew up rough, my family killed by a ruthless pack of wolves who also took my sister,I seek revenge. I am diverse in stealth and I'm very dexterous it is my hope that you some one who values family as much as I will let an outsider such as my self join your ranks. in return ill put my skills to uses for you and for the well being of the pack, even if it means my life. so will you take an outsider like me?"

Position Wanted: Assassin

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:53 pm
-Ghastly Demise-
I'd Like to Join!

Username: -Ghastly Demise-
Uncert Link: Here
Cert Link: N/A~
Wolf Name: Ripples in the azure sea

Brief Personality: Charming, Confident,Observant and Dutiful Azure may be a bit hard headed but he is also one not to give up, he takes things he sets his mind to seriously, he highly values family and doses not take treason lightly he has a fire in his eye and vengeance in his heart, he will do what it takes to protect or avenge those he cares about even if it means giving up his own life. Azure can be distant however. as he has suffered a grate loss in his puppy years witch manifest its self every year on the anniversary of said event.

Trial Response: Azure bowed his head down allowing the blindfold to be placed upon his head, he had prepared himself for this moment for the last few years of his life. he had only heard rumors of the trial he would have to endure but he had hoped it would be enough. Upon being fully blindfolded he felt as he was lead around till finally arriving at the pack Heart. he perked his ears knowing what he would have to do, he sat down ears twitching as he stayed put where he was brought to and began to wait, he heard the words beneath their breaths, comments on him curious pups and mischievous souls that where looking forward to testing him threw the trials. he used his paw to push off the blindfold once he was told he could remove it, and then watched as those who had brought him here left. he sat there tall eyes glancing about as the pack went about there lives leaving him be, for now.

as time passed and it was now 4 hours in he watched the pack go about there lives going to and fro from each place, he didn't budge much but he would occasionally explore the places he was allowed to go and see, but beyond that he would always return to the center where he was when the trial began, though as time kept ticking he felt a few nips, nothing forceful mostly a tug of fur or a brush /slap of the tail to his body or head, he ignored it for the most part but the actions and wolves who made theses actions didn't go unnoticed. though 10 hours in to the trial he felt his mouth dry and his stomach growl. though his body was hungry he endured it, what made it hard was those tempting him with food or just passing by, occasionally he got the occupational offer of food but he remained quite and firm, no words no gestures to be made, he would merely blink or turn his head the other way to ignore the temptation.

he glanced up at the sky as night drew closer stars appearing one by one, the stomach pain remained but had began to fade as he kept his mind busy, however this was minor to the hardships he faced growing up , he struggled on his own especially as he left the side of the one who took care of him as a up and he fended for himself once he was old enough to do so. he looked around him as the shadows cast down around him as the sun set, soon leaving the darkness and the light of the moon to illuminate the packs domain he saw the more nocturnal members come out, he looked around and quietly watched, feeling his body beg for him to sleep, but he refused, the lack of food and sleep made him a bit cranky but he pushed threw it not letting his struggle show. he would not let himself appear weak, needy and helpless to them, he was definitely not the kind of wolf that his his body wanted to make him out to be, as time rolled on it drew ever closer to the mark, he stood standing tall and proud knowing he would soon complete his trial with the final hours passing he finished the trial. though he was tired and hungry he refused to eat or sleep now at least not till he could see the alpha.

Plea:
He had not eaten nor slept since the end of the trial as he refused to do so even after it was over, he followed the guards to the alphas presence and bowed his head before him , " my name is Ripples in the azure see, Azure for short , i have traveled far across Kells Run to the redwoods in search of your humble home and pack, I grew up rough, my family killed by a ruthless pack of wolves who also took my sister,I seek revenge. I am diverse in stealth and I'm very dexterous it is my hope that you some one who values family as much as I will let an outsider such as my self join your ranks. in return ill put my skills to uses for you and for the well being of the pack, even if it means my life. so will you take an outsider like me?"

Position Wanted: Assassin

He listened intently, settled on his haunches. Someone with a need for revenge -- that was useful. He'd put the wolf to the test soon enough if they truly were as loyal as they claimed, but he found it hard to doubt the look in their eyes. Lifting his head, the large wolf released a deep and throaty laugh.

"You may join the flock," he answered. "As a crow, your burden is our burden. We will find those who have ailed you." He grinned toothily, a malicious smile spreading over his features. "They will pay for what they've done."

[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff