[Border] Falling Star (Kas x Middy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chifundo walked along the pride's border she had a job to do and a desire to fulfill she had once hoped she would get her wish with a chance meeting with a strong male lion but she had no luck in that case and she was ready to try again, the thing was she needed to find a male. She didn't want a relationship, she just wanted the cubs and the fun time that would come from trying to get the cubs. She had no desire for any of the males in the pride since she didn't want to live in an uncomfortable situation of having to deal with the father afterward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:23 pm
MiddyGlow

Something told him he shouldn't have left the pride, yet here he was. The dark male was sulking as he trudged the land, unaware of what lands he had crossed. He didn't care. Nothing was as lush as the Pridelands.

After leaving the pride (did he truly leave on his own?), Kanoro was at a loss. A sigh escaped his maw as he finally looked around, glancing at the scenery. Trees he hadn't seen before littered the horizon, and the grass seemed to have a slight tinge of yellow to it. The sound of rushing water caught his attention the most, and the lion found himself heading in that direction, ready to soothe his parched throat.

The male barely registered the female crossing his path, as he continued more into the foreign lands.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:40 pm
KasaiLoki

Chifundo blinked as she saw the male moving towards her in a daze she wondered what was wrong with him that he didn't seem to be even looking at her. "Hey, where do you think you are going?" She said her tone a little harsh since he certainly wasn't flirting like the last male she had met on the border. She looked him over, he looked strong enough but she wasn't sure what he was doing wandering across their lands. She frowned and moved back trying to figure out what was wrong with this male, she couldn't think of anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:44 pm
MiddyGlow

The red eyed male paused, glancing back towards the female. Hmm?

His head tilted as he looked over the other. Finally, his own eyes met hers and he smirked. "To the water hole. Or, whatever I hear nearby." He shrugged his shoulders, his tail flicking after his comment. "Is that okay? Or are you gonna stop me?" There was a hint of sarcasm to his tone, or, maybe it was a bit of playfulness, either way, it lacked manners, something his mother would hate hearing from him.

It was a good thing his mother wasn't around though to see him right now He'd probably get smacked right over the head.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:48 pm
KasaiLoki

Chi looked him over and then said "Well I can't let you go alone you are on pride territory and I need to keep an eye on you I'm a border guard, I'm Chifundo and you are?" She asked looking him over and taking note of his distracted nature. Not that it was an issue but she wondered what caused it in the first place. She missed his playful attempt, Chi had never had much of a sense of humor to speak of. She was often too serious for her own good and perhaps a little selfish in her desires.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:53 pm
MiddyGlow

"Pride territory?" Kanoro found himself looking around. There was nothing to distinguish the lands, unlike the Pridelands that had Pride Rock in the center of it. "Could've fooled me." The Pridelands also had quite a few lions around every corner. This pride was either on massive land, or, small in numbers. The lack of multiple scents made him believe the latter

"If you must however." Kanoro shrugged again. "I've been traveling for days, I am quite parched." He advised to the other. "Tell me about this land as your lead me to the water, hmm?" He asked, or more so stated, continuing to follow his ears.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 pm
KasaiLoki

Chi frowned as he commented on her pride, perhaps they were not very big but that didn't mean they were less of a pride "Well then you are a fool because this is a pride land and this is my home, so you will have to follow our rules or move along." She nodded "Yes I will have to go with you." She considered his question how was she to explain the ways of her people she had never thought of explaining it to an outsider. "We believe that once lions came from the stars. " She said gesturing up at the sky and thinking of the tales of the kings of the past. "The elders believe a falling star foretells a birth to come." She looked at him to see if he thought their beliefs silly or not. Not that it mattered if they had a little fun. She lead the way to the stream that wasn't far from the border.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:00 pm
MiddyGlow

"I am moving along," Kanoro said with a shrug. "I am moving closer to this water source."

"Do you now?" The brown male asked. A hum left his maw, before his tongue clicked. "That sounds silly." Then again, the Pridelands thought of similar tales, that the great kings of the past were above them. Kanoro had seen what came from the skies. Nightmares would plague his mind at night remembering the fateful day, where his shoulder was skinned by falling debris caused by a winged creature.

"And have you've seen any falling stars then lately?" The former pridelander asked, crimson eyes focusing on her.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:48 pm
KasaiLoki

Chi sighed he didn't believe her and he said their beliefs were silly, she wasn't sure how she felt about this lion, but she didn't need to be best friends with him, if she wanted to flirt with him and then never see him again. She looked up at the sky and then said "There are falling stars from time to time, nothing dramatic." She shook her head "So of the things I saw on the border and in the roguelands a few months ago were very dramatic I have no idea what was going on then it was very strange glowing orbs and such."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm
MiddyGlow

"I know the cause of the events from a while back." Kanoro began. "I have seen it first hand," whether the chaos in the Pridelands was the actual reason for the craziness around the world, Kanoro didn't know. He felt himself sighing slightly.

"At least it has calmed down." In the weeks he was traveling in the roguelands, he had found little chaos in the world. Maybe the gods were appeased. Perhaps he could begin to find solace in the world again. It may not be in the Pridelands, but maybe elsewhere? Who knew.

Shaking his head, Kanoro eyed Chi. "We almost to this water hole or what?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:43 pm
KasaiLoki

Chi cocked her eyebrow she wondered if he was going to tell her what happened or just leave it at that maybe, maybe not. "We have streams and rivers I doubt anything you are used to this isn't the pride land after all or the rogue lands, it's a forest." She led him to the sound of the running water and started drinking from the small stream flowing there and then she looked up at him considering her options. She didn't need to like him a ton to get what she wanted so it didn't really matter as long as he was willing. "So.." She said giving him a look, doing her best to flirt a little, not that she was very good at it.  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games