Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 天[Events}
[ R2 ] Ice Arena: Inohana vs. Derych

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 pm
A square arena fenced in by metal netting roughly 3 meters high. The ground is coated in half a meter of expertly smoothed ice that is slippery enough not to afford much of a foothold to anyone within. There are various dips and hills in the arena that are difficult to see, making it very easy to lose one's footing. There is a small strip of earth around the edge of the arena, between the ice and the netting; this is where the overseers are placed.

tab Participants: Inohana Yamanaka, Derych Kain.
tab Overseers: Mi-Jin Mon, Severin Raigyo.

Jenni Deer

Kazuraii

Im the Girl one

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:03 am
Emerald sparks danced across the netting overhead. From the middle of the icy arena arose a pillar about 3 meters tall. While this would at first appear to be purposeless, it would soon begin to spray a fine mist of water across the arena, along with a heavy, dense fog that settled into the dips. While the water did make everything even more slick, a second purpose would soon become evident as the temperature started to drop sharply. At this rate, everyone in the arena would be frozen in a matter of minutes.

An iron wall descended, blocking the exit with a deafening slam.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:40 pm
User ImageFrom the Wood Arena, Agni's clone used the walls and passageways to reach the ice arena. He couldn't quite remember, but he thought that the ice pillar was something new. Whatever the case, it was spewing some sort of mist, and that, for sure, he didn't remember. Even outside the arena, on the other wise of the metal netting, he could feel the chill freeze that was quickly dropping to deadly temperatures.

To the brown-haired genin's luck, the overseers were expected to stand near the edge of the arena, and the path from the Wood arena had chosen was right in the way of reaching the white haired overseer. As this was also the first and easiest point of contact for this arena, Agni used it as an excuse to rush over, stopping just shy of the metal netting, and quickly suggest, "Hey! The poles holding up the netting don't absorb jutsu. Landing a solid blow on the poles that hold up the netting is enough to destroy it." No introduction. No preamble. However, since he was out on the other side of the net, it should be self-explanatory that he had made his way out, likely using the very method he just suggested. Hopefully, he would be recognized as friend. His mask wasn't exactly easy to forget and he had spent some time between matches leaning on the same wall as the man he was shouting to right now.

Chakra: 81/81
Stamina: 81/81

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:43 pm
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

Severin had waited a long time once he was finally in the arena, for either the contestants or his other proctor. Minutes ticked by as she stared at the door, his head resting in his hand. Several checks had been made to make sure he was in the right arena, and all had told him that he was in deed, where he was supposed to be.

At least he was away from the Mizukage.

Sev was unaware of when he finally dozed off, but he dreamt of a figure with no face sitting beside his hospital bed. He felt like death, like he couldnt keep his eyes open, but he didn't want to sleep, that was how important were the indistinct words that the faceless figure was saying. Someone he cherished; there was a kind of warmth he felt. But there was also a sadness, a feeling of being inept and alone.

The cold is what eventually woke him, the burning pain in his fingers in face that let him know the temperature was way lower than it had been. Slowly his eyes opened and fell upon the misty and damp arena, groggy and sluggish. The shivering started immediately; Iwagakure was a fairly temperate climate and so he had rolled his sleeves up and worn light clothing. A pained hiss escaped Severin's lips as he pulled aching joints to force himself to stand. He had to get warm, but his crippling fear of fire prevented him from even lighting a match. Eyes, sharpened by more experience than he remembered, searched the area for any kind of escape, but there was none. He was ********...

Then suddenly Agni appeared, the male from before who reminded him of the ghosts of his past. Something about preforming a jutsu to destroy the ice pillar in the middle of the arena. But Severin could only shake his head, gritting his teeth. His fingers were numb, rendered completely useless by the cold he had noticed too late. "Hands... are... u-useless." He mumbled back in a voice he hoped was loud enough for the man to hear, his whole body shuttering violently. "Too... cold."

He didn't remember much about himself, he didn't remember that his eyes could mold the chakra for him. He barely understood the bloodline he could barely remember as it was. Old Severin would have been out of this situation with no problem, but he was a different and more damaged person now. Some deep part of him seemed to know this, and the annoyance he felt at his helplessness showed in his eyes.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

HeadlessKoko
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:11 pm
User ImageWithout wasting another moment, not even spending the time to do hand signs, Agni raised his leg, hands flourishing out to the sides and bells ringing with the movement. A technique was cast with the multi-functional motion and, much like his counterpart at the other arena, a self-collaborated technique of Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Revolving Cut and Flower Scattering Dance was delivered with a stomp at the point where the pole of the chakra netting connected with the wall. The revolving cut gouged into the weak point and the scatttering dance split it wide open with a vortex of wind. With that, a narrow but wide enough section of the fence was now no longer functioning.

Not willing to wait and take any chances, Agni rushed to Severin's side. He didn't have the chakra to Assassin Rush his way to the freezing man or else he would have. If the hands had gone number to the point that they couldn't be used, then he had been in the cold for far too long. It didn't matter to him how a ninja of Severin's level could have possibly gotten cornered into this sort of dilemma, just that it had occurred.

The first touch down on the ice was a little tricky, but after somehow keeping his balance after that, he skated his way across. Once he reached Severin, he spared a few moments to cup Severin's hands in his own, verifying that they were freezing and held no heat. The most he could spare were a few rubs and a warm breath over the frozen stiff fingers, then holding them tight in one hand while the other pulled Severin up. Since the hands couldn't be trusted, Agni wasn't so sure if the legs could be either. If the other man actually could support his weight and Agni was just over concerned, then good. If he couldn't, then Agni had the strength to carry him along. It would be less than ideal, but possible.

The problem really lay in his nearly depleted chakra reserves and already low stamina. If someone attacked, he wouldn't be able to do much. He wasn't even sure of any reinforcements he could count on. Some of the Konoha nin? Except, Agni didn't recognize any nin from Leaf aside from the participating genin. Inka, perhaps? Did that fool of a widow even realize Severin was here? Agni wouldn't be surprised if the helicopter parent's eyes were glued on his son the entire time from start to finish, ignoring the rest of the world except perhaps for that one boom that had come from the stands earlier.

Well, before anything actually happened and it was too late, Agni advised, "I'm just a clone. Don't get distracted and run straight for the gates in the wood arena if something happens."

Even the voice was too similar. It was exactly like his voice, the same man that Agni carried so many of the same traits as, except perhaps a pitch higher to accommodate for his younger age. The only difference was in the way they spoke, naturally so. Agni had a different temperament. It didn't carry the rough edges of the original. Temperament was often the hardest part of a person to mimic. Much better to simply not even try than make a fool of oneself.

Chakra: 1/81

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:34 pm
Sounds of combat would reach the two's ears from the other side of the metal wall. Unlike in the Wood and Iron arenas, this barrier hadn't been raised. No soldiers were storming the arena, though it sounded like that was only because a battle had erupted outside.

HeadlessKoko

I Tortured Sleep I

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:18 pm
User Image

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .

Quote:

The ringing of the bells as the masked figure sent waves of recognition over Severin; he was sure it was a slip up in a moment of desperation to get to him. His foggy mind, no doubt hindered by his slowing bodily processes, wouldnt let him grasp on to who exactly used bells like that Ice blue eyes watched

Agni all but teleport to his side to make him aware that a hit of ninjutsu to the poles would allow him a chance to break the net and escape. Severin gritted his teeth, both out of frustration at his situation and from the pain slowly spreading up his arms and soaking in to his feet. Between the teeth of a less than amused expression, Severin let out a hiss of pain.

He moved to Agni’s side, quickly sticking his hands up the male’s shirt before he could contest the movement. The Raigyo let out a soft relieved sigh as Agni’s body heat radiated in to his fingers, closing his eyes for a moment. “I fell asleep... waiting for the match.” He somewhat reluctantly admitted, opening his eyes to look at Agni. Memories pulled, painful ones buried deep. He shoved them down, scared of what they might hold.

Because of the significant height difference between the two, the position they were in could be considered intimate. Severin was holding the masked man fairly close, hands just below the start of his ribs. From this distance, there was maybe an inch between them. But before Agni might have a chance to get flustered, Severin was pulling away. His hands were warm enough, but there was another problem...

“I’m sorry you got stuck with the amnesiac.” He mumbled. Perhaps someone who would know him well would be able to pick out the insecurity and anxiety behind his eyes. Severin turned to face the pillar in the middle, thinking.

He didnt have much time before his hands were numb again. All he knew were healing techniques, he had actively avoided the battlefield since waking up in the hospital. So he had nothing offensive in hid repertoire, nothing to physically hit anything with. He cussed under his breath. He would remedy that after this, that was for sure. Measured eyes, eyes holding more experience than he showed, raked the arena.

“The UHV is damn annoying.”

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

HeadlessKoko
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:53 pm
User ImageThe feel of cold hands on his abs sent a muffled yelp followed by a hiss of surprise out of Agni's lungs. Naturally, being startled, Agni also gripped onto Severin's clothes, the only support within reach, and though they were freezing cold to the point of having frozen droplets of condensed water, he held on. The close proximity of the two bodies did not seem to bother Agni at all, the only sign that could be taken as rejection being how he shivered, but that was because of the cold of course. He was only just getting used to it, getting his shivering under control, when the now warmed hand was withdrawn.

Seeing himself reflected in those lost eyes, Agni struggled to remain silent, but reticent he remained. No words of assurance or comfort slipped carelessly out of his mouth. Besides, in this form, he could not comfort Severin, only tease him, and on a more depressing note, hurt him, as softly as he could, so he could feel ready.

Though, with the Mi(zu)scalculation of the Mizukage's presence, he couldn't accomplish either goal in this event. In fact, it was all warping towards a much faster pace than he had hoped to give Severin. One step at a time, however.

Forget seeing the Mizukage or not. If Severin remained in her much longer, it was definitely going to be the "not." The man even had the gall to look in the opposite direction of freedom, towards the center that held the ice pillar. Channeling that frustration that would normally not even be considered, Agni tugged at Severin's sleeve impatiently and then immediately let go of it. He noticed only just now that, since grabbing onto Severin's clothes earlier, he had forgotten to let go of them until, well, right now when he did notice.

Keeping movements as minimal as his words, Agni jerked his head in the direction of the opening in the net he had worked so hard to make. It was how he had gotten in. "Let's move," he ushered, daring to grab onto Severin's arm again, but this time to roughly pull him in front and then push him towards the entrance. If the man dared to slip on this traction-less ice, Agni would slip and slide himself under Severin and do his best to keep the both of them balanced and moving.

Chakra: 1/81

I Tortured Sleep I

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:38 am
User Image

Quote:

Agni’s reactions pulled a snicker from Severin, even as he was being roughly pushed toward freedom. With practiced and elegant steps, Sev quickly found his way to the opening that Agni created. Reaching the wall, Severin looked back at the masked male, eyes glimmering mischeviously. The words that tumbled out of his mouth next were completely subconscious, and he didnt realize how strange they were till they were hanging in the air around him.

“You’re even bossy like him.”

Severin froze for a second, looking confused. Who was he talking about? He could have sworn for a second that a face had popped in to his mind butnow that he was reaching for it, it was long gone. Severin mumbled something about ghosts before hooking Agni about the waist and disappearing through the opening in the netting.

[ Exit to wherever song posts ]

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

HeadlessKoko
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

天[Events}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items