Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Sanctuary III Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:46 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As Simon and the Siren, Maya, were talking to Rhys, Ardyn looked over at Hannah with a soft smile before beginning to walk toward the exit. Lilith then explained about how they'll need to use the drop pod from the hanger room to the planet to activate the fast travel system within the drop pod. Vin only sighed softly before looking over at Maya with a soft smile. She was quite pretty but he knew not to mess with her too much. Besides, Vin had a new mission. Find and kill this Katagawa Jr. and some creatures..he began to suspect that the Alliance had something to do with the advanced army for Maliwan. Vin only sighed softly as he spoke up to Simon,"Lets get going, kid befor-"
And just like clockwork, the group could hear a female voice going through the halls of the ship. Knowing that this voice was from one of Simon's group, Vin turned his head toward him and Onyx with a soft smile,"Once you find your girlfriend, meet me in the hanger."
Vin then began to travel with Hannah and Ardyn in front of him, keeping his eyes on the both of them as they headed toward the hanger.

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:08 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

watching Vin, Hannah and Ardyn leave, Simon stood there shaking his head "i get the feeling i'm really going to not like him after all this" he said as Onyx simply shrugged "i could kill him ... make it look like an accident" she said nonchalantly making Simon and T7 glance at her "tempting offer but it won't do well in the long run" he said making her make a half smile but he didn't notice as he was walking off to find Zera 'maybe he isn't that bad after all' she thought before following. it took Simon a little while before he found Zera "Zera! where's Precht?"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:14 am
Zera

User Image

Finally found Simon, so she approach him as he asked, "I don't know, he got the device and he mysteriously teleported."

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

.:No Shirt Look:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Watching the young girl apart of the jedi's group ran up to Simon, Vin smiled softly as Ardyn walked up to the three with his arms behind his back and a shy smile on his face,"I-It's a E-Echo device..it has a lot of functions but one is t-t-to teleport us to these..Fast Travel Stations they all call it. He won't b-be gone long."
As Ardyn spoke to Simon and his group, Vin turned toward Hannah before giving her a hand signal to tell her one second as he walked away for a moment. Walking into the nearest bathroom, Vin stopped in front of the mirror as he just stared at himself for a moment. He noticed that he knew he had to change something as he pulled out the hair tie that held his hair back. His hair dropped down as he summoned one of his keyblades as he began to cut off his hair slowly and evenly. Meanwhile, Ardyn lead Hannah, Simon, and the others to the hanger area down in the basement of the ship where the drop ship was ready for them to enter. Ellie walked alongside of a robot that Vin and his group learned was Claptrap,"YOUR OFF TO YOUR FIRST ADVENTURE WITH US!? GREAT!! Just so you know, Minions, there are enemies going after those Vault Keys. Drop down there, defeat the enemies, and get to the Vault Key Fragment~ Any Questions? GOOD, NO QUESTIONS! Get your butts down there and don't DIE!-"
"Alright now, Claptrap. Thanks for the prep talk", Vin spoke up loud enough for Claptrap to stop talking as Ardyn turned to see something quite interesting. Vin stood there with his newest look, his beard was trimmed and his hair was no longer in a ponytail. Vin then walked over to the front of the group as he leaned on the railing that was helped people not to fall down below the drop pod as he crossed his arms in a relaxed position,"I know that you are waiting for your group to appear at the ship so I'll meet you down below and give you all a signal once the pod touches down. Once it is, your new echo devices..*which Ellie began to hand each one their own Echo device*..will automatically be updated to teleport down to this planet, Promethea. Since this pod only has a seat of one, I'll go down there first..see you down there."
Vin then opened the door to the pod as he began to feel his heart begin to race. This was the first time he was in space and this is going to be one heck of a ride as he strapped himself into the drop pod. Ellie then walked over to the button to drop it before yelling out to Vin,"Oh and one thing about the drop pod, Suga'"
"Wha...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!", Vin spoke before Ellie slammed her fist on the button, making the drop pod drop like a meteor straight down to the surface of the planet. Ellie only giggled as she spoke up to the rest of the group,"I've always wanted to do that."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah walked around with the group as she stayed close to adryn watching as vincent entered the one pod and told them instructions on them going to the surface through the use of the echo device,"Seems like a strange way to teleport if you ask me", said hannah skeptically as she watched vicent drop out of the sky his voice carrying loudly she smirked,"Hmph", as she waited for the echo device to activate teleporting her and her beloved adryn along with there friends down onto the surface;

EXIT

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:15 am
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"oh i like her" Onyx said at Ellie's brashness making Simon smirk and watched as Vin was sent down to the planet and shook his head "clearly he isn't made for space travel" he said before looking at his Echo device and glanced at Onyx and Zera before smirking and requipped into a new outfit before activating the Echo along with Onyx (grabbing Zera) before teleporting down to the planet below

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Zera, Precht, and unconscious Zack appeared by echo device, Precht quickly use his force to halt the buster sword and set it down. He looked at his friends, before holding Zack, "Where should we set him down, while we can scan the black feather," he asked them, Zera thought of it as she look around, "I think I saw medical room not that far," she pointed out the location, where she last saw.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:57 am
User Image

User Image

"The Jedi think i'm irritable"
"they believe attachments must be forbidden"
.."I REFUSE to turn my back on my friends!"..

nodding, Cy'la helped carry Zack to the medical wing while J'uko struggled with the sword "i really hate that Sith" she grumbled before finally approaching the med bay then looked back to expect to see J'uko there and looked out the door to see him collapsed breathing hard. Cy'la just rolled her eyes before sighing and pulled up the blade and propped it against the wall "you really need to build up some muscle" she said but J'uko just chuckled and sat up leaning against the wall and gazed up at her with a smile "i have muscle ... just not for heavy weight stuff" he said making Cy'la actually smirk kindly at him

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"I know Cy'la, I know... but we have to tolerate this," he replied while carrying unconscious Zack to medical wing, seemly have slight distrust on Onyx, but chose to tolerate her. Zera followed three Jedis, as Precht set Zack on the medical bed, only to wonder how much weight the sword is. However Zera pulled out the black feathers, "So how are we going to scan this feathers? Should we wait for T7 to come back?" she asked them and suggest for T7, since their TARDIS is currently stuck in other planet. Precht crossed his arms to think, "We can wait for Simon and others to come back or wait for that man to wake up," he replied, just as Zack slowly waking up, unknownist to them, until he remembered Aerith as he quickly sat up, "Aerith!" he shouted loud enough for Precht and Zera startled, and they both look at him in shock. Precht was puzzled about who Aerith was, Zera in other hand crossed her arms and smiled, "Well he's awake."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image

hearing the guy had woke up, both Cy'la and J'uko came in to see for themselves and the Twi'lek pulled out a Kolto Health Stim "hold still you-" she said grabbing his left shoulder and injected it with the stim "there ... give it a few minutes and any wounds you have should heal" she said then gazed at him before crossing her arms as though daring him to offend her, because she could tell he wasn't from here nor any world her species was known "we got some questions for you"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:10 am
Zack Fair

User Image

"If you want to be a hero..."

Zack heard Cy'la as he turned around, right before he can react to see her and J'uko, she injected him with Kolto Health Stim and he winced his left shoulder, "Ow, I do not want to offend you two, but I have seen my mentor and his friend sprout their wings, claimed they are monsters because of experiment from Dr. Hollander," he replied to her as his right hand rubbed his left shoulder, and didn't want to offend them. His mako blue eyes looked at her and J'uko, when she asked him a question, "Okay, but I have another problem in my hands already," he replied and worried about Aerith. Precht rose his eyebrow, sensing his worry, "Like Aerith, did something happen?" he asked him, Zack confirmed yet surprise, "Yeah, one of man in armor and three of his men in armor kidnapped my girlfriend, while we were searching for someone, who I use to look up to," he replied to Precht about his girlfriend's abduction, while searching for disgrace hero. Zera and Precht look shock, but Precht quickly regain his composer, "Men in armor?" he muttered and looked at J'uko and Cy'la, wondered if has to do with one of bounty hunter. He refocus on him, "Before we can go to the details and we can help you find your missing girlfriend, but how the h*ll did you arrive at Pandora realm unconscious?" he asked him a question about how did he get to this realm. Zack looked at him in confusion and puzzled, "I... I don't know how did I ended up in Pandora, before I was knocked out cold by those men, I watched Aerith kidnapped by the man, he said she's one of six human hybrid he and his men are seeking to suck their blood," he replied what happened before he was unconscious, just as Zera approach Zack and showed him her handful of black feathers. Zack looked at her and black feathers, he looked slightly shock. Precht collected his thought about who are the other five human hybrids besides Aerith going to be abduct by those armored men. He already know Simon, Titania, Alex, Fox, Soris, Alice, Merlin, Mavis, Nashi, Neel, Mitsuki, and Vincent are mixed blood with non-human species, but who are going to be abducted next. More importantly, why are those men in armors wanted their blood, he furrowed his eyebrow because Mavis knowledge of mythical creatures, so he assuming Aerith was kidnapped by no other than vampires. Zera begin to speak up, "I found them all around you, by look at your face... it seems like someone else left you there. If this Aerith person is human hybrid, then what's her other half? Oh I'm Zera, and those three are Precht, Cy'la, and J'uko," she said to him and introduce herself and her friends before she shyly hide behind Precht. Zack hung his head and covered his face by his palms, deeply worried about Aerith, but at least he got their name, "I'm Zack Fair. Aerith Gainsborough is the last Ancient, so she's half Cetra."

"... You need to have dreams and honor"

OOC:

Precht Zack

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

seeing Zack so distressed, Cy'la sighed softly as J'uko went to make a call then glanced at Zack "well ... sitting around here isn't gonna rescue your beloved, so i suggest you get ready to do some fighting" she said as J'uko came back "that was Simon, they found what they went to get down there. something about a vault ... he wants to bring him along too" he said as Cy'la gave a half smirk but still her tough demeanor "we'll give you a lift to whatever planet you need to be on. promise"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:39 am
Zack Fair

User Image

"If you want to be a hero..."

Zack listen to Cy'la and he lifted his head, he got off the bed and he start swatting and swinging his arms, "Right, I know Aerith is waiting for me. I hope those creeps won't do anything harmful, but she knows how to stay strong," he replied and he stopped and picked up his buster sword, swings it and place it on his back. Precht and Zera were shock, he lifted the heavy sword like it's normal, J'uko spoken to them about Simon, and wants Zack to bring along. Precht looked at Zack, "We can help you search for your missing girlfriend and find out about those black feathers after we find the vault, if what you said is true, then you have to believe in her," he said that they can help him search for Aerith, and believe in her. Zack solemnly smiled at the jedis, "Thank you, and sorry I was sound distress. I don't know where those guys come from," he thank them, but doesn't know where were they come from. Precht and Zera looked at J'uko, they were all prepared, they placed their hand on J'uko's shoulder. Zera reach out and grabbed Zack's hand, he was puzzled, she gave him snarky smile, "It's best to hold on tight."

"... You need to have dreams and honor"

OOC:

Precht Zack

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:54 pm
User Image

User Image

nodding, Cy'la grabbed Zera's shoulder as J'uko activated his Echo devise to send them back down to Atlas

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games