Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Plot Seeking
Bros Pones Plots (Open 10/30/19)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:00 pm
Plot thread code

[b][u][size=20][color=something][align=center]►Thing Here◄ [/align][/color][/size][/u][/b][b][u][size=16]〖[color=#2aa494]Name[/color]〗[/size][/u][/b] [url=journal][imgright]pic[/imgright][/url]
[b][u]GENERAL INFO[/u][/b]
[size=14][color=#b9d9cf]☆[/color]|[/size] blah blah

[b][u]WANTED[/u][/b]
[size=20][color=#b9d9cf]☾[/color][/size][size=14]|[/size] Blah

[b][u]DO NOT WANT[/u][/b]
[size=14][color=#b9d9cf]❖[/color]|[/size] here

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:09 pm
►Wanting RP/Love?◄

Peach Sunrise Harvest User Image
GENERAL INFO
| Works on her family farm.
| Tough, won't start a fight but will certainly end it!
| Into more heart-racing sports such as rock-climbing, Roller Derby, and ball-oriented sports
| Loves adventure!

WANTED
| RP with her on the family farm or other ponies visiting
| Doing sports with other ponies!
| Adventures! One of her favorite things to do is explore outside of the farm!
| Other rp ideas I haven't thought of yet!

DO NOT WANT
| N/A  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:11 pm
►Wanting RP!◄
Wild Wind User Image
GENERAL INFO
| Loves adventure.
| Doesn't really have a home as she spends most of her time exploring all over the place, whether it be deserts or snowy mountains, swamps, you name it she's probably there. She even tried to go into a volcano once.
| She doesn't mind relaxing at times, she just prefers going out and doing stuff. Though if the place is nice enough, she'll stop to "smell the roses".

WANTED
| RPs everywhere. Wherever your pony lives, whatever your pony does, I would like to rp with them. I want her to learn about everything there is to do. And she's not going to get that experience just by reading books!
| Romance. Though they would have to be either a pony that loved adventure like herself, or wouldn't mind her being gone for long periods of time while she was out exploring. She's pretty much a professional adventurer at this point.
| Exploration rps. What's that mountain like? What if they took that path there? Maybe your pony just needs to find the best mushrooms?

DO NOT WANT
| N/A for now  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:03 pm
►Wanting RP!◄
Clear Night User Image
GENERAL INFO
| Soft spoken. He doesn't speak too much and it appears to be a burden if other ponies look at him speak, but he doesn't really dislike talking. He just likes to listen more.
| Loves to read and relax.
| Helps his mother as a member of the Herd Divine Wings with all of her preparations and seeing if other members need help. You can often find him doing odd chores around the mansion.

WANTED
| Herd RPs. Haven't really gotten to talk to many members!
| More rps to get to know his character better. He hasn't been able to be rped that much.
| Helping other ponies. He isn't one to stand around or ignore when another is in trouble!
| Other rps I may not have thought of yet but if you think of something hit me up!

DO NOT WANT
| here  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:03 pm
►Wanting RP/Love/Herd?◄
Malzros Eternal Fire User Image
GENERAL INFO
| Extremely quiet. Many ponies think he's mute, but he just doesn't talk much. Or reply much.
| Jewel collector and Trader. Will often have ponies coming into his cave to do trades, but is thinking of getting some sort of market stall so ponies will stop bothering him there.
| Very interested in history. It kind of goes with his jewel hoarding, but he loves learning about where things come from and what their history is. It helps make whatever it is a bit more "real" to him.

WANTED
| Meeting other dragons!
|Need a jewel? He probably has it!
| Romance. Pony will need to be okay with a dragon who doesn't talk 95% of the time.
| Winter rps. He mostly hangs out in cold places, but he doesn't mind Spring and Autumn though. Summer... he doesn't particularly like, but if there's a jewel or cave that he wants to check out he'll brave it. Exploration rps would be interesting!
| Other rps you may think of that I haven't listed here!

DO NOT WANT
| here  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:04 pm
okay 4 is enough for now  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:47 pm
And this is officially open *cuts ribbon*  
▶ Plot Seeking

Manage Your Items