Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Pandora: The Droughts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Jedi think i'm irritable"
"they believe attachments must be forbidden"
.."I REFUSE to turn my back on my friends!"..

"wait wait wait ... you let the SITH LORD who shot down our SHIP .... join up with us?!" Cy'la asked glaring at Precht like he was insane before shaking her head "well if the fragment is here then it can't be a coincidence we landed here ... still, of all the people ... must be an important fragment, or the last" she said as J'uko finally spoke up and holding a lacrima phone in his hand "the chameleon circuit is fried power is still running but without the parts needed for flight, we're stuck ... we can't change the outside at all, not unless we make a pit-stop at Gallifrey. and i doubt this 'Sanctuary III' will have storage big enough for 'The Aphelion' in it's current form ... lets just hope Jarvis doesn't get stubborn and like the current form. we'll have to keep the ship on lock-down and leave it here. luckily we linked Jarvis up to our Lacrima Phones so we can keep in contact" he said as Cy'la sighed and glared at Precht "alright, we'll head over to this ... wherever they are ... but this better not have any side effects! last time i was given a transporter was one that didn't transport non-organic items" she grumbled with a blush on her cheeks at the memory as J'uko's face was completely red and smoking at the top "n-non-organic? so wait that thing transported you without any-" he started to say but Cy'la punched him in the face to stop him with clear embarrassment on her face "i suggest you not finish that thought! both of you!" she said before turning to Precht and clearing her throat to try to calm down and took one of the echo devices and saw it was green "right ... well let's get out of here, Simon's probably lost without us" she said glancing at J'uko, who now had a huge bandage over his nose, give a nod then turned to Precht

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"Simon did ask her, while I didn't say anything. Zera thought Sith and Jedi always fight each other," he replied to Cy'la about the whole mess, while kept his calm face. He looked at J'uko about heading to Gallifrey, and doubted Sanctuary III may have storage big enough for The Aphelion. He placed his finger underneath his chin to think, "You might like those people, they are like weapon expert," he spoken to J'uko, then looked at Cy'la about last time. He obviously didn't want to picture it, just as Cy'la punched J'uko's nose. He got her words, "I thought we all agreed not to talk about it," he replied and averted his eyes away from them. He looked at them, then he closed his eyes, "Simon, Onyx, her sniper friend, and Zera might be with Vincent still. I hope they are still in that ship," he said to them and he looked at the Echo Device, he raised his eyebrow, "Huh, it seems to have time limit after I accidentally teleported myself."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Jedi think i'm irritable"
"they believe attachments must be forbidden"
.."I REFUSE to turn my back on my friends!"..

"i swear ... sometimes i wonder how i put up with him" Cy'la muttered about Simon then looked at Precht's Echo device and looked at the one J'uko had and the one she had as well. both green "hmm ... i got an idea" she said putting hers in her satchel on her belt "J'uko you think you can use that to transport us to where they went?" she asked as J'uko activated the map on the device and saw three places light up. "hmm ... so ... if that one is the planet we're on ..." he said pointing to a planet that seemed to be all desert then to one that had a ship over it "that must be the ship you went to, but why is the planet below it unlocked?" he asked as Cy'la looked at it "trouble, most likely ... take us there" she said pointing to the planet as J'uko nodded and grabbed Precht's shoulder as Cy'la took J'uko's as he sent the signal and teleported them there

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games