PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:59 pm
L4D2 Ellis the Mechanic
Vikabro
SA2B Hero Garden
Vikabro
Zs Watermeat Mule
Vikabro
Yeah, it is nice to have someone to talk to. biggrin

Lately I just log into all my mules and grab all the Daily Chance, feed my fish, make at least one Post, take at least one Poll, make at least one Profile Comment, and make a Journal Entry so I can max out my platinum earnings across accounts.
As for my I've mostly been fishing while occasionally poting.

Don't tempt me! I can waste so much of a day fishing on Gaia. rofl That or Booty Grabbing. Though rn the glow timers don't seem to be working. D:
I'm hoping to get a good spot on the scoreboard.

Good luck! Which lake do you primarily fish at?
Mostly Bass;kan. Latst I checked I was ranked 22.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:08 pm
Vikabro
L4D2 Ellis the Mechanic
Vikabro
SA2B Hero Garden
Vikabro

Don't tempt me! I can waste so much of a day fishing on Gaia. rofl That or Booty Grabbing. Though rn the glow timers don't seem to be working. D:

Not bad! smile  

Think Different.

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:31 pm
Think Different.
Vikabro
L4D2 Ellis the Mechanic
Vikabro
SA2B Hero Garden
Vikabro

Not bad! smile
Just checked and I did jump up to 20.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:34 pm
Yeah, I just log into my accounts daily chance, spinami, if there's an event grab some wing stickers, do a journal post. I do not optimize my platinum gains.

But I really have nothing to spend it on.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:00 pm
wellwisher
Anaya the Bee
I’ll try to do my best to make things great again and to convince wellwishwr that I’m not such a awful person.

https://imgur.com/a/IvwzfYC

Yes, and you've done such a wonderful job at trying to mend the bridge you burned all those years ago. Or did you think that I would just forget about the occasional berating that you would send every year or two?
Im too scared to do anything anymore on this site. Based on my username you should know the awful crap I went through. (Banning) Cant believe the money I wasted on this damn site. Makes me sad. My job at a stupid Dollar Store, I like do everything and the rest of the workers suck. And I’ve been assistant manager since early 2015, and feel like they refuse to take me to the next level as store manager. Stupid Dollar General. I work my a** off for that place to the point I feel like I’m being taken advantaged of. Felt that way since I joined Dg in August 2013. Started from the bottom though, as a stocker mainly then got to Assistant and now feel like the company refuses to make me manager, so I may be done with them soon. I mean I get 20000 a year where store manager gets 40000, the gap between assistant and manager pay is rediculous. Urghh

2013 was like the breakthrough year for me. The year I became like full fledged adult.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:13 pm
Freakin hate being autistic. What can I do I can’t change things. Least I can go on the medical weed program cuz of my aspergers. Urghh I suck with people.

But I am always trying. Never gonna give up. Failure is Not an option ever. I mean I do it at my job all the time and they don’t give jack s**t about me. They don’t deserve me.

When people tell me don’t work to hard, I tell them I always do. I always work too hard.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:51 pm
My health sucks to where I eat nothing but fast food and junk food. I feel soo bloated and overweight weighing 195 and have a huge bulging belly like a ball. I feel my ball belly all the time and if I eat or drink too much It gets too big.

Eventually I’ll be like this girl  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces