Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[PRP-Win] Winter in the Hollow (Lifeblood x Melting Point)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was winter in the Hollow, and Lifeblood had decided to go off and explore. The Dawnstar had few allies, but among them were the wolves of Hornfels Hollow. They were a quiet and close-knit group in an area carved out of the side of one of the Bluestone Mountains, and Life had yet to see their territory. Freshly fully grown adult, she had the luxury of being able to visit their new(ish) friends up the mountain.

Walking briskly, she didn't even take the time to size up the landscape. Really, she was more curious about the wolves. A social wolf by nature, she hadn't actually seen any of their allies - not that she remembered, at least. So of course she had taken it upon herself to trek up the side of a mountain to explore. What new friends could she make in the mountains? She was eager to find out.

Briefly, though, something halted her in her tracks. Her head felt as if it was aching, and she winced in pain. She knew what was coming.

Quickly, her vision started to flash. It was like a cut scene: one second she could see the world as it was in front of her, the next her sight was set low, as if she were deep in the snow on the ground. Then the trees in front of her, next a rabbit tensing up, realizing a predator is near. "Oh," Lifeblood whimpered, knowing what was about to happen. She was faint of heart, and every time her visions came she found herself feeling weakened by the endeavor.

The images in her head finally settled, and focused in on the little rabbit. Quickly, almost as if out of nowhere, an entirely white wolf, fangs bared, leapt into the frame and snatches up the bunny. It was quick - only taking a few seconds - but after, the wolf stood there, enjoying the taste of fresh blood on their tongue. Her vision fixated on the limp body of the rabbit, blood thick and warm and dripping steadily into the snow below.

And as quickly as it had come, it was all over. The pain in her head ebbed and her eyesight suddenly seemed restored, with the world as it was coming back into focus. Lifeblood felt woozy, but decided to power on. She couldn't let this stop her - she didn't even know if it was real or not. Plus, this was the way of the earth. A wolf needed to survive. She just wasn't sure it had to be so... so grisly. Walking along, slower now, she began to near the area that all the scents seemed to be leading her to - hopefully, the heart of the pack.

medigel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:50 pm
Ruler of Everything

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Melting Point thrived as a new young adult. He knew there were admiring looks coming his way - and he was very used to being looked at given how handsome he was even as a pup, thank you~ - and he could actually choose to do something about them. He wielded this subtle change in status with uncharacteristic cunning. After all, he was the first (and currently only) son of the alpha, and that definitely came with its perks. (If you asked him, anyway.) He was an up and comer! A prodigy! A male worth knowing if you wanted in on the ground floor when he eventually challenged his father to become alpha!

Part of that was getting to know more wolves, which he knew he couldn't rely on just sitting and waiting on. Luckily, there was a big pack they had secured an agreement with, and his few visits down had left him curious to see more. Quite a few beautiful girls down there too, especially those alpha's girls...They were adults by now, right?

They were wiped from his mind when he saw her.

Melting Point was no gentleman - in fact, he was a lot more like a bully in most circumstances. But not even this a*****e could ignore seeing someone looking faint, much less a seer, and so he changed trajectory to meet with her. "Well~" he greeted her. "Call me a seer, babe, because I just witnessed a lovely vision. You alright?"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:21 am
Feeling cruddy, Lifeblood hadn't noticed the alpha's son pawing about nearby until he approached her - and approach her he did. The flirtation made her eyes widen, and felt as if it jolted electricity into her veins. She wasn't a complete stranger to it - she knew she was quite striking - but it always came as a bit of a surprise.

Taking a deep breath to further steady herself, she painted a smile onto her face and took in the wolf before her. He was handsome, no doubt about it - in fact, he looked... could that be the alpha's son? Life hadn't had much interaction with the Hollow - exactly the reason she was out exploring today - but she did know that their alpha had a single son within the pack. She tried to access some of the rumors she'd heard in passing about him, but nothing came to mind.

Wiping that from her brain, she refocused her attention on his bright blue eyes. "I... think I'll be alright. Just had a vision of my own and I never... never quite know how to deal with it." She made a motion equivalent to a shrug. "You're apart of the Hornfels family, I take it? Babe." She wasn't flirting per se, but she was definitely poking a bit of fun at the way he opened their meeting. Lifeblood wasn't averse to flirting, but there was a certain someone she'd met as a pup form whom she was rather passively holding out her heart.

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:21 pm
"Yeah," Melting Point replied with a grin, perhaps puffing out ever so slightly. "Melting Point, son of Permafrost and the alpha, Frost Shatter. You've probably heard of me." If he heard her tease, he didn't seem to mind it; after all, a flirt was a flirt was a flirt, even if it was ironic. Same thing with getting attention.

"What'd you see? Talk to me, walk with me. I bet that'll help get it out of your mind." He motioned with his head for her to come along. "I promise I'll catch ya if you get woozy again~"

Ruler of Everything

medigel

Anxious Spirit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:39 pm
It took everything in Lifeblood's brain to restrain her from rolling her eyes. "You've probably heard of me." I mean, she had — he was totally right — but that didn't mean she liked the haughty way he said it. Still, she brushed past it, too nice to be outwardly disgruntled in the slightest.

She hesitated, but something within her told her that he was okay, that he was someone she could confide in, if only at this level. "Well, I... okay," she said, resigned to her fate. Her paws fell into step with his as she breathed out heavily. "I see... blood. And death. Of all kinds." This wasn't the first wolf she talked about this with, but it wasn't exactly common knowledge. She couldn't imagine what kind of reaction she'd get from the rest of her pack if they found out all their lonely healer was good for was seeing old wolves die in the lie of duty, or a bear cub get taken down by a predator. She hated it, really. But she knew there was nothing much she could do.

medigel

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff