Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Pandora: Fill 'Em Up Pipe Station (Plus COV Hideout) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah was somewhat startled by the fact that adryn picked her up and with a typical anime love girl expression of completely blurred out blush with a slight nose bleed she was inwardly screaming during the whole procession over there when she was put down she had to turn to compose herself upon hearing Vincent crash through the roof at the sound of the people outside it seems like they were pushed straight into the fight bullets flying everywhere where she watched vincent decapitate a mans head off with his keyblade,"Oh my", she said pulling out her gun she wasn't going to be out done so easily she had to prove to him and adryn that she was capable of taking care of herself and adryn as well; Gun in hand and using her vampire speed she ran behind one of the gun men where she aimed straight at the back of he head and shot she then turned the slow motion process showed her grabbing the other mans gun jabbing is straight up and into his chest and rib cage and which caused him to fly back before she then flipped out of the line of fire dodging some bullets she then hid herself behind a metal cover before using her new semi automatic to start mowing down the back line as she aimed with what seemed like expert precision but really was all luck, when those bullets expired she would throw the gun like a spear straight into someones head causing their head to knock back with so much force you could hear the neck crack, the adrenaline in her veins were pumping she felt very energized and strong she wasn't sure if it was the blood or the battle but she felt like throwing something.. big!

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Outfit:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Blood splattered onto the ground as Vincent swung the double-sided keyblade around his body, throwing it in a spiral as it cut through three Psychos with the third one pinned against the wall with the blade deep between his ribcage. Ardyn meanwhile was watching Hannah fight which made his eyes grow wide. She looked like such a sweet little girl on the outside but on the inside, she is strong with her aura and it made him slightly blush as he watched her get excited about helping the squad. Ardyn then noticed one sniper shoot straight down toward her, making his feet electrify as he quickly dashed like a lightning bolt till he was right above her, deflecting the bullet straight back to the psycho's mask which with enough force, the head completely exploded. Ardyn landed to the right of her at the cover as he spoke up,"Y-Your doing great! You can do this!"
Vin, however hadn't been noticing what Hannah has been doing as his eyes were glowing with green and blue energy, forcused on his own battle as a loud thud landed in front of him. Sand flew up as a Goliath stood in front of him. Vin's eyes grew wide as he raised his arms in a taunting voice,"What on Pandora are they feeding you, my friend!?"
The Goliath performed his war cry as he swung his large fist toward Vincent, making him quickly dodge with what he would call the "Matrix Dodge". Vin leaned far back without touching the ground with his back as the large fist missed, punching the building made of pure scrap metal, making the Goliath groan in pain. Vin knew this was his oppurtunity for either a great kill or a great reference. With this, the demigod quickly slid between the Goliath's legs before climbing against his back with his arms wrapped around his large neck which his helmet was covering his face,"ALRIGHT BIG GUY! SUNS GETTING REAL LOW HERE!!"
Ardyn watched as Vin was being swung around by the spinning Goliath, watching as the Commander summoned his double edged keyblade back in his left hand and pried the helmet straight off his head, jumping back with the helmet falling the ground. Vin looked back up as he saw what his face truly looked like. A skull wrapped in intestines and blood. The demigod just looked up as he sat down on the ground before speaking one more reference,"You are one....UGLY MUTHA FU$$KA'!"
Ardyn blinked at the horror that he had just saw, not noticing that the leader of the fortress was running out of the castle. Ardyn blinked a few times as he saw one very large arm and one...super tiny arm on the other side. Ardyn quickly summoned his keyblade before standing out in the middle of the battlefield, standing in his defensive battle stance as he spoke up loudly,"You...will NOT HURT MY FRIENDS!"

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:13 pm

User Image

Hannah was overjoyed by the fact that adryn was praising her,"REally!?!?", she said feeling rather happy only to turn dodge a physco that was trying to wack her down with a pipe took his arm twisted it as he howled out in pain flipped him over onto his back in the process breaking his arm as she took up the pipe and then plunged the thing straight into his heart,"Lets see whose getting staked today", she said under her breathe glaring down at him with a slight red gleam in her eye at about this point adryn was in the middle of the battle field doing something absolutely crazy as her jaw dropped and she raced forward,"NO!! ADRYN!!", she race over next to him only to coming to a skidding halt beside him as dust flew up shielding him,"Its far to dangerous let me protect you!", she said her arms outstretched as she tried to block anything that may be coming at them but most of the guys seemed to be dead she dropped her guard as she took watched vincent attack the Goliath,"What is vincent doing with that ugly thing", she pinched her nose knowing that from the looks of it Vin seemed to be having a hard time but she wasn't about to let adryn get hurt! ,"Mr. Vincent you better stop playing and actually kill that thing!! I know you can do it!!", she said yelling at him til her face was red she wasn't about to think that this adult who was suppose to be protecting them can't take on an ugly thing like that but maybe it was stronger than she thought.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

.:No Shirt Look:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING!", Vin yelled out toward the kids, his eyes piercing toward the unmasked and now angry Goliath as the large psychotic creature rushed at him. Vin quickly summoned his double edged keyblade as he slid under his foe's legs. This was when the Goliath screamed like a child as it looked down to see that the sharp keyblade was stabbed....well...somewhere not great for either of them. You see, there is a hook in the keyblade and well...it's kinda hard to say this but...the keyblade is up the Goliath's a$$....yep...I just wrote this. ANYWAY! Vin looked behind him to see where the hook of his keyblade was which he knew he had him as he placed his feet against the Goliath's back before kicking outward, pulling the blade straight out of the crack, making his intestines flow out of his rear as if he had way too much spicy authentic tacos. Don't know why, but now I'm hungry. Anyway, Vin looked at his keyblade as he brushed the tip off with the sand to try and take all the blood and...anything off of it. Vin then turned to see Ardyn be blocked from attacking the boss, making him in return wanting to protect her but just before that buzz saw went down toward the two, a keyblade stopped the buzzsaw, enough to not hit the kids but hit only Vin himself against his shoulder. Blood splattered as the buzz saw's blade spinned rapidly into Vin's shoulder, giving Ardyn enough time to summon his keyblade and stab the large boss in the face, splitting the head in half. The large psycho dropped to the ground as Vin dropped down to one knee with his shoulder bleeding out rather badly only to see it slowly heal itself with all the blood flowing back from his arm to the wound. Ardyn sighed softly in relief as he made his keyblade disappear before placing his hand on Hannah's shoulder. Vin groaned before speaking up softly,"Hey...you two alright?"
Ardyn nodded shyly before looking around the base to see the carnage around them as he wondered where they had to go. Blinking a few times, he turned his head to see someone...no something roll up to them with it's one wheel. A small robotic creature looked up at the three before speaking up,"OH BOY! Three newwwwww minions to join the cause! GREAT!! I am CL4P-TP but everyone hates that name so people just call me Claptrap! I am the SUPER DUPER COMMANDER of the CRIMSON RAIDERS!"
Vin raised his eyebrow in an annoyed tone, already regretting doing this mission in the first place but with a soft sigh, Vin picked himself back up on both feet before speaking up with his wound still healing,"My name is Vincent, the two children behind me are Ardyn and Hannah...I was told by a friend, Valencia Drkslayer, that I need to meet up with Lilith of the Crimson Raid-"
"OOOOooooooh Valencia sent you? GREAT TO HEAR, SLAVE MONKEY!", Claptrap rudely interrupted before it's one wheel began to turn, spinning around the three before pointing his robotic finger up toward the sky to show them something,"WELL you are in good luck! Lilith and the others are right now in SANCTUARY III! A spaceship up in space where we are about to do a brand new adventure! Do you three want to join us??"

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:35 am

User Image

Hannah found herself watching the fight so intently she didnt' notice the boss making his way towards the both of them, the way he took down the goliath was anything more than pleasant and she actually felt like throwing up,'So disgusting!', she thought only to turn at the sound of a buzz saw nearly chopping them in half she barely had time to react to try to block adryn who was in turn trying to block her before she looked up to see blood descended on all of them because vincent stepped in to save them last minute,"Mr. Vincent!!", she said in fear as the man was distracted by the adult she seen a keyblade strike through the man which was adryn's as the whole group would fall silent while the last of the bad guys fell... she looked up at the bleeding shoulder in amazement as it began to repairs itself easily as he asked them both if they were okay,'Uh... huh..", she nodded slowly blinking as she was in shock he wasn't on the ground dying.. forgetting these weren't normal humans but actually something else, it took her a moment more to register the next thing as a small robot on wheels rolled up to them saying something about the crimson raiders she blinked in surprise this robot was much smaller than B.O.B but he was much saltier? she couldn't put her finger on it she felt that B.O.B was always teasing odelia because she was so rude to him int he first place but this robot didn't seem to care who the strangers were whether they were 2 children and a man but found it amusing to calm them minions, she crossed her arms glaring down at the little thing robot who continued to insult them she supposed it was programmed to do that finally giving up on the aspects it was going to say anything nice she looked over at adryn worried and held out her hand so they could hold it and follow behind Vincent.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As Vin groaned softly from his wound still healing, the demigod followed the Claptrap Unit toward the center of the battlefield, it's one eye beginning to shine bright before shooting a beam of light straight toward the ship in orbit. Ardyn looked over toward Hannah as she softly grabbed his hand, making himself smile softly before gripping onto hers to keep her feeling happy as the ship began to shoot straight down over the four of them, making them disappear onto the ship of Sanctuary II

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games