A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Greenflight] I Put a Spell On You [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 55 ... 33!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Up, up, up, she flew, a dazzling emerald against a backdrop of stars. The brightest and most beautiful jewel that he had ever seen. Kemoth was struck by the sight of her, and he gave a bellow of longing, chasing as swiftly as his great bulk could manage. Give yourself to me, my lovely. Let me know you what you've been missing all these months. For indeed, she was not even quite twelve months, at present. He didn't care. She was bright and lovely, and vibrant. And this bronze... oh, this bronze had plans for her first Flight.

Down below, Thedred was practically blind with lust. But the beautiful minx who stroked his finger along his chest would find it captured. "Careful, lovely one. If you don't want the choice made for you, that is." For the mercenary had a powerful desire to make good on the promise in Ce'rian's eyes.

-----

As far as Z'von was concerned, there were only two people there: himself and Ce'rian. He had blocked out all sight and sound of anyone else. "Ce'rian," he said, his voice almost pleading. "Ce'rian, let me catch you." He was ignoring his foster brother quite intentionally, for what did it matter if he was there? Z'von had noticed Ce'rian right away. He'd been so good, so well behaved, and hadn't made a single move on him. He was truly suffering right now with trying to contain himself.

-----

33/55

Kemoth's Stats
Bronze: 35
Above 36 turns: 3
Motivated: 10
Aggressive/dominant personality: 2
Has shown Cythereath favor: 2
Hasn't chased magic: 3
Total: 55
HP: 46/46
Favor: +13 - 3 = 10 + 4 = 14 + 8 = 22

Strength: 15
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 20
Wits: 10

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 53 ... 11!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:10 pm
The physical pain of the talons that had raked up his flank had hurt, had stung unbelievably -- to be looked over by His later if they might be the second scar from a family member to stay on his hide. Yet nothing hurt like the distance growing between himself and Cythereath. He adored her, his hearts aching of time long spent in silence that might have cost him a first love. Could any of these fellow suitors hold her, adore her, praise her?

They certainly could, but he had wanted so badly for it to be him.

Yet as she flew on, her voice filling his hearts once more. She was glorious among the stars, glowing like a third moon in the sky. His mindvoice, though always a stumbling mess when it came to those he adored and crushed on, utterly failed him as he was smitten by her beauty. Instead, Pellereth roared -- shooting up after her as she rose, his talons reaching, reaching...

/ / / / /

Pellereth's roll: 11/53

Pellereth's Stats
Under 5 Turns: 5
Motivated: 10
-Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3
Total: 53
HP: 27/35
Favor: 29
Base + Start: 13 + 3 = 16
Round 1: 16 + 3 = 19
Round 2: 19 + 4 = 23
Round 3: 23 + 3 = 26
Round 4: 26 + 2 = 28
Round 5: 28 + 1 = 29

Strength: 15
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 16
Wits: 9  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Zaikt generated a random number between 1 and 61 ... 19!

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:49 pm
This was it--it's all come to a head now, with every single suitor chasing after her, filling the skies with a throng of color. Modrioth holds no arrogant view of how this will go, even if a much more needy part of himself demands to inflate his own ego just this once. He knows he's not guaranteed to win, and she could choose whoever she wanted right now; she's certainly got plenty of options.
At this point, he can do nothing more than try. Try to catch that shimmering form dancing in the air above him, moonlight sparkling off her hide as she rose one last time--it's a moment that feels as though it could last forever, perfectly preserved. He found that he quite liked the feeling of it.

------

About NPC R'aum: Relaxed to the point of being unmotivated, R'aum is doing his best, even if that's not very much right now. He won't be participating, and instead will be napping.
About NPC Modrioth: Although he's a bit odd, Modrioth is surprisingly smooth despite his quirks, and is rather skilled at getting just the right amount of juicy info out of people. He can be described as aloof, even cold, and has something of an unusual preoccupation with decay and preservation that he doesn't quite keep as well under wraps as he thinks he does.

NPC Modrioth's Stats
Brown: 40
Between 6-35 turns: +10
Average/Normal: +5
Intelligent/clever: +3pts
Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3
Total: 61
HP: 37/37.
Roll 1: Wits + Speed. 15+14=29. Rolled: 2. -2 favor.
Grid: 4.
----Roll: Dex + Speed. 15+14=29. Rolled: 21. +3 favor.
Grid: 5.
----Roll: Speed + Dex. 15+14=29. Rolled: 20. +1 favor.
Grid: 6. Response +3 favor!
Grid: 7. Response +3 favor!
Grid: 8.

Strength: 8
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 9
Wits: 15
Favor: 18  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 59 ... 32!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:19 am
User Image

Up, up. Ah, every brush of her mind was a siren's call and Mesometh couldn't look away. He had to follow, even as he allowed her to stir him into madness. The sweetest madness he could have ever felt.

I cannot see the stars when you are in the sky, he had no desire to look at anything else.

------

Brown Mesometh
A gentle and stalwart protector, Mesometh is a romantic who wants a one and only. Those who are nasty in temper or pick a fight will find him vicious and ferocious and unwilling to back down.

F'ahr
May come out later. Judgemental, confrontational, but courageous. He dislikes unsavory people and they'll know if they are.

Mesometh's Stats:
Above 36 Turns: +3
Motivated: +10
Has Been Staring Forever He Is In Awe Pach We Know He Wants OK (Favored Cythereath): +3
Hasn't Chased Magic: +3
Total: 59

Favor: 16
Strength: 14
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 15
Wits: 14
HP: 39/39

R1: Wits + Speed: -2 Favor
Grid 1: (3/12)
Grid 2: (10/11) + 8
Grid 3: (4/10) + 1 (yikes)
Grid 4: (2/9) +3 (HECK) - 4 damage to Hyglath
Grid 5: (5/ cool

Current Grid:

1. The pale beauty is practically glowing as white as Pern's moons. She suddenly picks up the pace, showing her following exactly where she excels as a green. Fast and furious, she has no problem showing off for her suitors. Do you all want me so? I'm afraid you'll need to keep up with me if you want half a chance--and I won't make that easy. Roll Strength + Speed to see if you catch up with the darling.

If the number you roll is greater than Cythereath's Speed stat, you are able to keep up with her without issue! Gain +2 Favor and feel a wash of pleasure from the petite little lady.

If your roll is less than your speed stat, she's too quick, and you struggle to pick up your pace. Take -3 Favor. You'll hear her sweet laughter twinkle through laced with flirty encouragement.

Whether you lose or gain favor, you can try to seduce Cythereath with your words by showering her with sincere compliments and praise. Quote Uta if you do so and we can see how Cythereath feels about your siren song. For those losing favor you might make up for some of the loss--for those who gain favor you might get an extra boost.

2. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

3. Turning quite suddenly on wingtip, the little green quite suddenly changes direction, pushing herself higher up, and and sending waves of warm laughter over all those who chase. I am no fool, lovelies. Do you love me? Or do you simply want a night of twined necks and tails? Why do you chase me so? Shall this be a night of love or simply a moments passion?

Answer the prompt and Cythereath might grant you some favor. Or not. Feel free to be honest, lie, do whatever you think she might wish to hear from your dragon.

4. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

Quote Uta so Cythereath can dish out some favor, or not.

5. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

6. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

Roll your Speed, Strength, Wits & Dexterity to see how you do!
    If your rolled number is 35 and above, you manage to keep right up with Cythereath! Her tricks are no match for your skill! +3 favor!
    If your rolled number is between 25 and 34, you avoid crashing, at least, though you struggle to keep up. Still, you do well enough, ad gain +1 favor.
    If your rolled number is between 15 and 24 you fall behind and even have a close call with some of the stone and ice! Whoops. It doesn’t do much damage, but you can tell she’s not impressed. -1 favor
    If your roll is 14 or less, you have a tumble into the trees, or brush too close against the mountain side, or even pull a wing muscle! Take -4 damage. It’s not enough to knock you out of the race, but it’s definitely going to leave a mark. Cythereath does send a wave of sympathy and encouragement--and the equivalent of a little kiss! [-2 favor]

7. The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

Roll a D4 and see how much favor you get!
    1. Cythereath keeps more of a distance, though she wraps you up in nothing but warmth and utter delight. She allows her wingtips to brush against your own, playing a bit coy lest you attempt to ensnare her. Your wings are divine. I think I might fit ever so snugly beneath them. Now let’s see if they’ll do you proud and see you through to the end! Gain +1 favor!
    2. With you, Cythereath flies near, allowing her tail tip to trace against you as she passes. The touch is soft and ever encouraging but too soon, the little green pulls away. Still, she allows her interest and desire to wash over you, ever approving. I’ve never seen a more perfect specimen. Surely, you are one of the most handsome dragons in the Weyr. I certainly would enjoy waking up to you come morning. Gain +2 favor!
    3. Cythereath is quite the dextrous creature, and as she dives by, she makes sure she lets her hips and shoulders to run along your side. She isn’t ready to be caught, and any attempts would find the green well out of reach. Still, she would allow her intrigue and desire to color her words and her link, and give the mental equivalent of a kiss. You look like quite a strong and entirely capable beast. It’s quite clear you wouldn’t let me down if I happened to choose you, isn’t it? Gain +3 favor!
    4. Emboldened by her flight, and ever confident, Cythereath would have no objections getting what might be dangerously close to you. She’s well within snatching position, but it’s clear she isn’t quite ready to be caught. Any attempts would have her dropping from the air like a rock--and laughing all the way down. For those who don’t make a move, they will be sent a wave of affection and desire. You are quite a dream, aren’t you? So delicious and ever tempting. I quite might like to twine necks with you this night. And with a fully-body brush, the green swerves well out of the way. Gain +4 favor!

8. The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 73 ... 47!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:07 am
User Image

It was almost time...So close. Her fangs bared, and she ROARED her desire to the sky. One final time, Saevath sent a wave of desire, posessive and raw. She wanted this. If you asked the Green, she wanted this more than anyone. Her wings drove her after the other, pushing her further, higher. Please...Let her catch Cythereath. There were no more words to give her love, just waves and waves of emotion as she followed.

-----------------------------------

On Saevath: This Green is known to be fierce, fiery, and cold. Most suitors will be met with mocking jabs, and hard tests of their mettle. Why? Because Saevath feels like it! She might not blood you herself, but she certainly won't discourage it.
Pros: Ambitious, Brilliant, Creative, Loyal
Cons: Sadistic, Vindictive, Malevolent, Cold

On Rune: Quiet, and known for having gotten in to a lot of fights in her candidacy and weyrling, this young woman is now on a warpath to prove herself. She's determined, strong-willed, and tow-headed, so what comes out of anything is always up in the air. You'll never quite know where you stand.
Pros: Loyal, Protective, Honest
Cons: Vindictive, Secretive, Bitter

-----------------------------------

STATS

Base points for green: 50pts
- Less than 5 turns: +5 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
-Aggressive/dominant personality: +2pts
-Has shown Cythereath favor/actively flirted with her: +3pts [Feel free to DM me if we've never discussed but want a reason or think they would have!]
-Intelligent/clever: +3pts
-Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3
-Colorist: -3pts

Total: 73

Strength: 12
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 14
Wits: 20

Roll 1: 26
Final Roll:
Favor: 13 (+3) (-1)(+3) (+3)
FINAL FAVOR: 21  
Mewsings of An Angel generated a random number between 1 and 68 ... 33!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:40 pm
Dorageth wanted nothing more than to catch the Green queen who flew so vigilantly, trying to pull ahead of the other suitors. I am worthy, beauty-of-my-eye. Allow me to close you up in warmth and wonder. Even the stars dim before your glimmering hide. You are the perfection of spring! He bugled out his praise, and roared at his rivals, letting his wings push him, the thrill trembling within him as he pushed himself harder and harder. Even if he exhausted himself, he wouldn't give up without the fight of his life!

--------------------------------------------

Dorageth's All Stat Roll: 68/33
Dorageth's Stat - Speed (14) + Wits (15) = 29/6

NPC Dorageth's Stats
Between 6-35 turns: +10
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Intelligent/clever: +3pts
Aggressive/dominant personality: +2pts
Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3
Total: 68

Favor: 10+1+1+1+1+3+2=19

Strength: 13
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 11
Wits: 15
Hit Points: 41/41

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 52!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:58 pm
Dripping ichor from both his impulsively-torn 'score and the stinging rake of Mesometh's claws, Hyglath hung on, his wide wings driving him upward after the pale, pale green who so lit up the sky for them all. He crooned lust and admiration for her, feeling more strongly than ever the desire to hold her close, keep her warm, and hear every sound he might coax from her. No more words, then - I would hear those pretty sounds of yours.

________

Hyglath's Stats
Between 6-35: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
Hasn't chased Magic: 3
Total: 58
HP: 40/44

Strength: 20
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 18
Wits: 6

Final Roll: 52/58

Favor: 10+3+1+1+4+3=22  
Uta generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:00 pm
Cythereath was ready.

Without hardly missing a beat, the green dragon allowed herself to slow. Choosing was too difficult. Whose heart might she keep and whose might she break? Would this be love or but a night of passion? Would she be the heroine or the cruel queen? At this point, the green let herself slow, allowing her suitors to bridge the distance between them.

Love, passion, lust, adoration--who among them would be the first to grip hold? Who among them would be the first to share this night with her? Did she break all their hearts by choosing the ones that so loved her? Or did she keep them pining? For surely, no matter who she chose, they might still love her come morning?

1. Pellereth (Prism Shine)
2. Saevath (MaraRune)
3. Hyglath (Meepfur)
4. Kemoth (Mr Cheri)
5. Modrioth (Zaikt)
6. Mesometh (demon_pachabel)
7. Dorageth (Mewsings of an Angel)

((OK this is really hard and Cythereath seriously would take all of them. She put this in order a little bit having to do with highest favor and a little bit having to do with their final post roll. Ultimately though, she honestly is in love with each of your dragons, and... so I'm going RNG route to see whose claws she slips into!))

Dorageth! Sweet, silly, brown. Might you keep me warm this night and be all that I hope for? With love and fondness and lust sweeping over her suitors, she fell into the others claws.

((Since Dorageth doesn't have a PC rider... gonna roll from the crowd to see where Ce'rian goes!))

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:22 pm
His hand had been kissed, and had been captured; he'd spoken to a handful of tempting men, and any one was a prize worth having for the night. Where Cythereath had indulged in the males up high, toying with their hearts, and keeping them all thirsty with desire--Ce'rian didn't want any games. Right now, he wanted nothing more than to fall upon another, and to forget about propriety. He wanted a taste of the love his dragon so desperately desired, and while he had no expectations of it being more than dragonlust, for tonight, he'd happily pretend otherwise.

Ce'rian, for his part, was practically blinded by Cythereath's passion. Where she found Dorageth's claws, he pulled his hand free and instead, fell upon Z'von. "Then catch me!" He all but commanded, words rough with emotion. Like rider, like dragon the red-head had every intention of being caught.

[THANK YOU FOR PLAYING EVERYONE! I hope you had fun. ;0; I am sorry to everyone who didn't win... This was my first green flight so thank you for letting me test my grid! <3 Cythereath might be caught but her hearts are far from won... ]

- - - Rolling from the boys only cause that's his pref! Sorry Tsu and Mara!
1. I'lin (Prism Shine)
2. Herg'r (Meepfur)
3. Cheri's Characters (so as to be fair if Cheri wins I'll roll from their two. This one everyone gets a fair shot!)

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:23 pm
1. Thedred
2. Z'von  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 pm

"With all of my heart," Z'von said, scooping Ce'rian up in his arms and into a passionate kiss. Their very first. One that Z'von, at least, would never forget. He lifted him up, wrapping the rider's legs around his waist so that he could stumble along toward his weyr as he stopped, breathlessly, to kiss him again. "Ce'rian... my beautiful Ce'rian." The young man couldn't help himself. He had looked with such longing, unable to make a move, and now that he was freed from that restraint he was unstoppable. Well. This wall was presently stopping him. But then way wasn't long or far, and he was only to glad for the precious bundle he held so tenderly within his arms.

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff