whatever happened to

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:39 pm
animated items? Mine doesn't seem to be working. Hmmm, maybe it's due to my browser extensions.

A quick search points to Flash being the problem. it's been in general deactivated across the site, and most astra have been deactivated until a solution has been found about using an alternative besides Flash. (Which does make some sense as Flash is a really buggy and easy to exploit program. Still a bit annoying having a bunch of Astra items, that do nothing besides a static image.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:10 am
Why do you guys have to be soo complicated?

Rihanna song Complicated.  

Anaya the Bee

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:22 am
Yeah, I was incredibly lamed out when they made the announcement that animated items would now be static. I wanna say it was over a year ago?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:56 am
if it was a year ago, that definitely shows how little I have paid attention to the announcements. I think I stopped paying attention to announcements when we started getting around 10 a day.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:09 pm
wellwisher
if it was a year ago, that definitely shows how little I have paid attention to the announcements. I think I stopped paying attention to announcements when we started getting around 10 a day.

Yeah, I barely read most of them because they are either repeats of "old" information or about recolors of an item I don't care about. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:41 pm
To be honest I never noticed this. Well, I don't think I would due to inactivity and not really using animated items much, to begin with.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:03 pm
Vikabro
To be honest I never noticed this. Well, I don't think I would due to inactivity and not really using animated items much, to begin with.

Yeah, I never got into many of the animated items either, though I enjoyed a select few holiday ones (such as falling snowflakes and falling candy sprinkles).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:38 pm
Zphal
Vikabro

Yeah, I never got into many of the animated items either, though I enjoyed a select few holiday ones (such as falling snowflakes and falling candy sprinkles).
Same. I think pretty much all the ones I have been from holiday events or were free from something.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items