Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Brush the Ashes [Rahmsii | Tuelarua]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spockat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Quiet and dark.. That's what Rahmsii needed. Its been a long day. The days worth of voices - sounds - had his ears ringing. He could only throw himself into his lessons and chores so hard to drown everything out. Grit his teeth, carry on. He could do this. It wasn't long until he could let himself rest, maybe lose himself in the pages of a terrible read and ruin his eyes to candlelight...

Rahmsii's hands went through the idle actions of sweeping the floor. As far as chores went it wasn't.. the worst. With fingernails digging into the wooden handle as he counted his breath. Yes that would do.. The tearing lapine pace that lingered in his heart all day slowed to a purr. Pattering to blissfully content as he watched the hearth's flames dance along the kitchen walls. Feeling more grounded, more human he could almost even grin that a long day was come to a close, almost. Now what could make this go faster, hm.

Rahmsii moved with great care, spinning an arching circle around Tuela. More animated as he calmed, swirling the broom in a lazy large circle. Work shared with a chat went quick - and he could use the distraction. She seemed nice enough in their lessons. Whats to lose?

"Bet it'll be filthy again by morning?" He swerved playfully into her path, hips swinging. Broom knocking into hers. "If someone tracks mud in second we're done, I might actually scream."

Prisim Shine
Him..chatter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:47 pm
Sweeping down the hall was one of the more repetitive chores to be assigned, but needed all the same in the rainy fall weather. Mud tracked in, drying to dirt and needing swept clean. Tuela preferred cleaning the kitchens, and to see the stacking progress of clean pots and utensils, versus a dusty floor that seemed to never end. But she would do her chores happily and with gusto, sweeping with short strokes to gather dust and less likely to spray the dust into the air.

Sky made a shy bubbling chirp, curtained by her long, red hair as his small head peeked through the veil, and she glanced up to watch another candidate swirling around her. She paused, watching Rahmsii with a smile as he went. He seemed nice enough during lessons, or other shared chores that hadn't left much room for talk. A laugh is startled out of her, gently knocking her broom against his own in return. "Oh Faranth, do you think so?" Tuela swept in a few short bursts, sticking her tongue out at the small plume of dust. "I hope it aint us doing it tomorrow, then. Someone else can handle all this dirt."

In a rare burst of courage, perhaps calmed by the rhythmic sweeping sounds and calm chatter, Sky took a leap from his safe place hiding in all of his bonded's hair. The small blue leapt, landing on the end of Tuelarua's broomstick, before jumping to Rahmsii's. His tiny talons dug in, peering up at the other candidate curiously... before leaping up his arm and onto a secure place of his shoulder, butting his head against cheek softly.

"O-oh, Sky..." Tuela trailed off slightly, eyebrows furrowing. "I've.. never seen him do that to anyone else. I'm sorry." Broom a touch forgotten in a hand, she reached out to try and persuade the firelizard from his new perch. "He's a sweetheart, he's usually just so shy of everything."

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:26 pm
Well now, little miracles. Rahmsii made them laugh. He'd been just a touch afraid they'd roll their eyes or tell him off for making it take longer than it had to. He smiled easily, burying it behind his hand. His own laugh like a crunch of gravel.

"I think I've seen this broom more than my own eyelids lately." He grunted with all sorts of faux irritation. He closed his eyes deliberately a few moments, raising his brows. "Definitely sure of it now."

Rahmsii had something to say, small talk. ut a blur of blue startled it out of him. He held incredibly, like hunting a rabbit. Like taming a stray. He held his arms tense as Sky made himself comfortable, terrified any movement would make the flitter change his mind.

When the blue seemed content enough, Rahmsii slacked his arms. Cranning his head just enough to see the creature he held an exclamation in his chest, excitable noise waiting to burst free. Oh he'd just scare they beautiful creature!

Instead he grinned looking at the dragon in miniature. "He's okay if he wants to be here. I've never seen one so close before." And what a looker! Snout to tail they were charming creature. He'd pet Sky… but what if he startled him?

"You're a handsome little fellow and you know it, hmm?" Rahmsii cooed in an unashamed baby voice. "Don't you?"

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:50 pm
His hidden smile, the sound of a laugh -- a small flutter of happiness that she'd caused that had the candidate relaxing. Always happy to spread that on, but he was.. sweet. Perhaps she'd been a bit lost in her chores lately, the mild worries pressing down on her mind lately as she waited for the next clutch of pretty eggs on the sands -- whether here or at Western.

She couldn't help but watch with quiet curiosity as her most nervous firelizard seemed to take in the boy with ease, looking remarkably less stressed then he had since his hatching on that crowded beach. But Rahmsii didn't seem to mind, and his grin had her relaxing.

It was.. an endearing sight, most definitely. She was protective of Sky the most out of her brood of three, but only because he needed the sheltering. To see him so instantly relaxed and at ease around someone? Well.

Firelizards knew things that dragons did, didn't they? Especially about the good nature of someone.

His cooing over Sky most certainly didn't bring a touch of red to her cheeks, and instead Tuelarua took a swipe at the floor with the broom once, twice to deflect from herself. "He loves chin and spine scritches the most."

The little firelizard seemed to soak up Rahmsii's attention eagerly, peering up at the candidate curiously. He twittered, butting his small head against the man's cheek.

"We finish up, we can go grab a bite to eat and you can feed him, if you'd like." It was such a cute sight, and Tuelarua made work to combine the two piles into one. "I'm certain my other two will come find us by then."

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:00 pm
Rahmsii dutifully scratched Sky with great gentleness. His eyes crinkling with his smile. "Look at you, so handsome." He coos again, dripping in sweetness. He smacks his lips to blow a kiss at the blue fire lizard pressing against him. He tosses a grin pointed Tuela for good measure.

What beautiful, dragons in miniature! He never really had a chance to marvel at them so closely. He is tentative, scratching gently at the soft blue hide. Would dragons be so delicate? With such handsome wings? He has seen grown ones, but the young ones up close? He wonders a good minute watching the firelizards eyes close with contentment.

"There are two more?" He would have whipped around to look..save for the little creature on his shoulder. Instead his eyes dart around looking for them. "What are those two like?" He asks earnestly when he sees the room is empty. "Oh how lucky, three is a good number. Are they siblings?"

Prism Shine
HIM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:07 am
He was a gentle sort, wasn't he? Not that she believed that anyone would be searched or allowed who was cruel to the delicate creatures, but to see someone so sweet to her most nervous blue, who had warmed up instantly? It was.. nice. Firelizards were still empathetic creatures, after all. Tuelarua made quick work of the dust pile, happy to be done of the work for the moment.

Sky, meanwhile, soaked up the man's attention eagerly. His eyes whirling a soft, slow contented color as he leaned into the scritches. The blue's wings droop slightly from their near tightly-wound coil, and his small taloned paws are careful to grab shirt for better purchase--not flesh.

"Yep! -- another blue, and a green. Cerulean is actually Sky's... nephew." A gift from a.. friend. "Boastful little brat. He likes to play keep-away and tug -- super playful, but he's a good boy. Sky and his sister, -- a green that belongs to a friend of mine -- were from a wild clutch on the beach. Viridian is from an egg I'd actually bought before that happened, so unrelated -- but thick as thieves with those two. She's very nosy, and loves to help with whatever you have going on." She laughs softly, collecting her broom and the dust pan. "Three's a good number for me, but maybe if the right egg came along, I'd get more."

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas