View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:25 am
Though with current weather it isn't really ideal for walking I did it anyway. I'm sore, but I don't really regret it. The only thing I'm really regretting is not wearing either a scarf or bandana. My face got so cold that it was numb. I'll just try to remember it next time.

I didn't really walk further than I have been normally. But I think it was more of a trial because of the cold weather. It is currently 32 C.Either way I got some progress on one of the new metals that I bought this month.

Maybe I can see about walking around a mall during the weekend.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:54 am
I went running yesterday but only wore my short sleeve, shorts, and gloves. It was 60° F. So Spoiled in California... sweatdrop

Good for you for going out anyway!

I need to hit up a mall and do some Christmas shopping myself. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:40 pm
Zphal
I went running yesterday but only wore my short sleeve, shorts, and gloves. It was 60° F. So Spoiled in California... sweatdrop

I live in Michigan so I've gotta settle with cold. If I think things going this way I might be able to get the Christmas metal before the end of the month. That'd be great.

As for Christmas gifts, I'm glad that I'm pretty much done with buying gifts for this year. With the last few years, I've been doing most of my shopping almost last minute. In fact, there was one year I actually bought all the gifts after Christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:20 pm
Vikabro
Zphal

I live in Michigan so I've gotta settle with cold. If I think things going this way I might be able to get the Christmas metal before the end of the month. That'd be great.

As for Christmas gifts, I'm glad that I'm pretty much done with buying gifts for this year. With the last few years, I've been doing most of my shopping almost last minute. In fact, there was one year I actually bought all the gifts after Christmas.

Nice! I actually got my first medal in the mail today! It was the Route 66 one. whee Way bigger than I imagined it would be! eek

I'm still working on my second one, which is the Pacific Coast Highway.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:12 pm
I have to do my Christmas shopping by-week. 1-2 people a week

It is freezing and I lost the remote to the fake fire-shaped heater, so I have my woodstove lit to try heating my apartment as I snuggle into my comforter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:22 am
Zphal
Vikabro
Zphal

Nice! I actually got my first medal in the mail today! It was the Route 66 one. whee Way bigger than I imagined it would be! eek

I'm still working on my second one, which is the Pacific Coast Highway.
Yeah. I was surprised how big my Cinderella metal was when it arrived. Either way I'm glad you've been enjoying using the app as well.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:43 pm
I wanted to do some outings with the dog I was pet-sitting during the week, since I had most of it off from work. Unfortunately, it was pouring down rain every day I had free... and a bit chilly too.

I'm almost done with my shopping. Just a few more people I need to grab things for... and get some things mailed off for my friends who live out-of-state.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:59 pm
I did manage to take a walk today. Not as long as I would have liked but I did at least get out before it got completely dark. It was just a little warmer than it was the last time.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:33 pm
I'm somewhat sorry, it was rather cold for you, but I hope you still enjoyed it it mostly. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games